Author Topic: So I finally watched the Black Panther movie.  (Read 15204 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: So I finally watched the Black Panther movie.
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2018, 12:29:38 PM »
Let me know if you want to borrow the DVD, I'll send it to you with the Netflix return envelope. I have the ability to have 2 DVDs out at a time.

You must be a beast.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2018, 12:42:32 PM »
You must be a beast.

From your keyboard to Getbigs pages.

Thanks

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2018, 05:55:05 PM »
Bet ya'll didnt know that Wakanda is actually Haiti?

Where my haitian brothas at?

It was a good flick one of the highest grossing.

Please stop the racism. In a world full of superpowered beings there should be some from every region.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2018, 05:57:44 PM »
Bet ya'll didnt know that Wakanda is actually Haiti?

Where my haitian brothas at?

It was a good flick one of the highest grossing.

Please stop the racism. In a world full of superpowered beings there should be some from every region.

Yeah, but the super powers in Africa consist of people being able to run fast. The technological advancements leave a lot to be desired.

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2018, 06:09:31 PM »
Yeah, but the super powers in Africa consist of people being able to run fast. The technological advancements leave a lot to be desired.

Due to many circumstances including internal issues mother Africa has not developed but its not because it cant. Yes we of African descent are only superior physically but there are many genius level blacks as well.By the way the Black Panther movie is fictional so gtfoh with that shit. Just enjoy it for what it is. I liked seeing a superhero like me, not just superman or batman which I cant relate to as much. Noone is saying that Africa is the most developed or that Black Panther is the only great super hero.

Lets us black people enjoy something that was due for a long time. If you dont like it dont watch it. Leave it alone bruh.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2018, 06:13:33 PM »
Adults shouldn’t be watching movies about cartoon characters.

Period.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2018, 07:18:57 PM »

Period.

All movies are "make believe". Even biography's and documentary's take liberty and embellish the truth.

Look at Rambo, do you really think police would treat a white military veteran so poorly?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2018, 07:25:56 PM »
All movies are "make believe". Even biography's and documentary's take liberty and embellish the truth.

Look at Rambo, do you really think police would treat a white military veteran so poorly?

Unfortunately YES, just look at British Army official statement about Tommy Robinson/young soldier selfie , fu.......... unbelievable.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2018, 07:32:27 PM »
EL DIABLO, I also left after about twenty minutes or less. It was during that fight in or on the waterfall when I left.

But it made a hell of a lot of money!

I also disliked AVENGERS and had a hell of a time comprehending it because I am not familiar with the characters involved, but I had to watch it a second time because family members are deeply involved in that flicker and encouraged me to do so by providing a DVD copy and some character background.

So I  managed to dislike it a little bit less and came to the conclusion that THEON is actually the good guy in that movie because he will do anything that he can possibly do in order to solve a major problem.

He'd mke a damn fine military man!

For those who have yet to see it .... I will not disclose what that major problem is.

He reminds me of a Gereral who must accomplish a mission no matter the number of resulting casualities.

And then I saw VENOM which I thought was a real STINKER!

The bes part of Marvel films is trying to guess the part in which STAN LEE will appear and if he gets union pay-scale, a private traler, and a Hollywood hair dresser!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2018, 07:34:11 PM »
I’m looking forward to Hollywood’s next remake of the Godfather in which Don Corleone is a black Muslim tranny.

HahahhahaH that was fucking hilarious

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2018, 07:35:17 PM »

It’s still real to me.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2018, 07:37:44 PM »
I also disliked AVENGERS and had a hell of a time comprehending it because I am not familiar with the characters involved, but I had t watch it a second time because family members are deeply involved in that flicker.

So I  managed to dislike it a little bit less and came to the conclusion that THEON is actually the good guy in that movie because he will do anything that he can possibly do in order to solve a major problem.

For those who have yet to see it .... I will not disclose what that major problem is.

He reminds me of a Gereral who must accomplish a mission no matter the number of resulting casualities.

Theon Greyjoy did what he had to do, stuntmovie.
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2018, 07:43:34 PM »
Theon Greyjoy did what he had to do, stuntmovie.

I only know him as Reek.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2018, 07:44:58 PM »

Period.

And yet you start stupid, classless, ignorant and downright childish threads.  But that's okay.  

I suppose you've got a restraining order to keep reality away from you, huh?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2018, 07:58:08 PM »
THANKS, KWAN/DAVE!  :P I always get those two guys mixed up.

Last night I watched the most current Season of Game of Thrones and THEON jumped ship during a big battle while the female ship's captain apparently had her throat sliced , but I have no idea why ... I must have missed parts of the prior season.

Or was that THANOS?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2018, 09:04:11 PM »
THANKS, KWAN/DAVE!  :P I always get those two guys mixed up.

Last night I watched the most current Season of Game of Thrones and THEON jumped ship during a big battle while the female ship's captain apparently had her throat sliced , but I have no idea why ... I must have missed parts of the prior season.

Or was that THANOS?

Thanos was the one who jumped ship during the big battle.

Did you know that Sterling used to call him "The Great Inhibitor"?
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2018, 11:52:54 PM »
Due to many circumstances including internal issues mother Africa has not developed but its not because it cant. Yes we of African descent are only superior physically but there are many genius level blacks as well.By the way the Black Panther movie is fictional so gtfoh with that shit. Just enjoy it for what it is. I liked seeing a superhero like me, not just superman or batman which I cant relate to as much. Noone is saying that Africa is the most developed or that Black Panther is the only great super hero.

Lets us black people enjoy something that was due for a long time. If you dont like it dont watch it. Leave it alone bruh.

Every country taken over by black African leadership has gotten worse. Corruption, crime, murder, rape, de-industrialization, unemployment, currency weakening, all keep getting worse.

They have shown that with their current mentality, political ideology and culture they are incapable of running a country. Yet they keep blaming everyone else except themselves for their failures and shortcomings.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2018, 03:17:12 AM »

You’re funny. That’s what you are😂

Every country taken over by black African leadership has gotten worse. Corruption, crime, murder, rape, de-industrialization, unemployment, currency weakening, all keep getting worse.

They have shown that with their current mentality, political ideology and culture they are incapable of running a country. Yet they keep blaming everyone else except themselves for their failures and shortcomings.

So you don’t buy into the theory that this is all a result  of racist marijuana laws?😉

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2018, 06:04:20 AM »
If somebody took a man’s entire scrotum in their mouth, and simultaneously massaged each testcle by hand through their chipmunk cheeks while lip smooching his taint, it would be less gay than your post.

;D  ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2018, 09:13:09 AM »
One more AVENGERS comment.

I got a couple of laughs from the scene in which "SPACE LORD" (or whatever his name is/was was told that he was fat or out of shape.

I have a strong feeling that scenedid not adhere to the script as it was originally written but was changed while on set when that particular actor (Chris Pratt who at one time was our waiter in a well known national restaurant) showed up to shoot that scene much heavier than his appearence in his prior Galaxy flick. 

Some smart writer that day took advantage of Pratt's condition and rewrote and created what I think was a very funny scene with comments from Thor and the racoon and green female  characters .... and even from Pratt himself about buying a SoloFlex, etc.

One of the better scenes in that movie in my humble opinion.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2018, 02:12:08 PM »
No interest in a movie about “technologically advanced” spear chuckers.

Batman would have zero to do with some Dindu calling himself Black Panther.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2018, 03:43:35 PM »
Dindu has to be the best racial put down ever. Most pejoratives are pretty nasty. Dindu is actually funny as well as being reality-based.

Ironically I don’t think blacks even know the word exists. You always hear them calling each other ♠️Igga but not once have I ever heard a black guy say “Yo, wassup my Dindu?”

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2018, 03:53:19 PM »
Dindu has to be the best racial put down ever. Most pejoratives are pretty nasty. Dindu is actually funny as well as being reality-based.

Ironically I don’t think blacks even know the word exists. You always hear them calling each other guy but not once have I ever heard a black guy say “Yo, wassup my Dindu?”

Dindees of Peace

Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2018, 05:29:57 PM »

Is the WWE real?
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2018, 05:39:05 PM »
Is the WWE real?

As real as you or me bro. I can give you Vince McMahon's address. He has a birth certificate. His wife is in President Trump's cabinet.

You can buy shares of WWE stock on the stock market.

So yeah I think its pretty real.