Author Topic: Man Vs Food- Casey Webb is shit  (Read 3804 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Man Vs Food- Casey Webb is shit
« on: October 16, 2018, 04:42:18 PM »
Webb cant eat shit and has zero personality

Adam Richman was so much more entertaining

I heard Adam is getting into bodybuilding after he slimmed down to try to put on some lean muscle

Wish Richman would return to the show

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Man Vs Food- Casey Webb is shit
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 05:57:02 PM »
That show used to be great. I tried watching it with the new host and he’s terrible. Tries way too hard to be funny.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 08:18:08 PM »
It would be better if they got a competitive eater with charisma and a background in culinary arts. His goal is to travel the country beating every challenge. With Casey I can predict he will typically fail, which makes the last 10 minutes of the show a waste. But man.. what a job!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 06:30:25 AM »
That dude eats like a bitch.They should get someone like Randy Santel.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 07:01:15 AM »
Webb cant eat shit and has zero personality

Adam Richman was so much more entertaining

I heard Adam is getting into bodybuilding after he slimmed down to try to put on some lean muscle

Wish Richman would return to the show
Like ive said before social media can kill you he went on a tear on social media so they cancelled his show....go to show we were better off without all these platforms for speech used to be you could air your shit out with close friends,now everyone wants to be heard and some cant contain themselves and its out there for everyone to see its like a 5 year old with a loaded gun sooner or later its gonna go off
p

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 03:03:44 PM »
Like ive said before social media can kill you he went on a tear on social media so they cancelled his show....go to show we were better off without all these platforms for speech used to be you could air your shit out with close friends,now everyone wants to be heard and some cant contain themselves and its out there for everyone to see its like a 5 year old with a loaded gun sooner or later its gonna go off

who went on tear on social media? RIchman?

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 03:04:21 PM »
That show used to be great. I tried watching it with the new host and he’s terrible. Tries way too hard to be funny.

so true

and the main thing is he cant eat

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 05:35:57 AM »
yep look it up
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2018, 05:39:18 AM »
The Travel Channel has announced it will indefinitely postpone a new show featuring host Adam Richman, star of the Travel Channel’s Man v. Food, after the TV personality made some insensitive comments about dieting in an Instagram post.
Whether Richman knew it or not, #thinspiration has earned a reputation in pro-anorexia and pro-bulimia circles as a slogan encouraging eating disorders. In 2012, Instagram (following in the footsteps of Pinterest and Tumblr) banned thinspiration or “thinspo” photos meant to inspire others to lose weight in unhealthy ways from the social media site. Though many of these photos were aimed at women, more recently health professionals have worried about eating and workout disorders in men, who seek not only to lose weight but gain muscle in unhealthy ways.
p

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 09:34:42 AM »
Yup, sucks. Adam was the shit!