Author Topic: Bruno Moraes Cunha  (Read 2187 times)

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
Bruno Moraes Cunha
« on: October 17, 2018, 07:27:15 PM »
what's wrong with him?? too much roids??

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: Bruno Moraes Cunha
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 07:37:30 PM »
Goodmorrow I Am FALLSVIEW

Was checking out his social media page and his typical days diet goes like this:

6am. Avocado toast with fresh strawberries

6:30am. Train

8am. 10 egg whites, sugar free orange juice, 8oz. flank steak lightly seasoned.

10am. Almond butter on thin slice of Ezekiel bread, mixed nuts-one cup.

11am Cardio

2pm. Bison Burger, two pickles, baby carrots, apple sauce.

4pm Meal replacement shake-my choice of flavour.

7pm. 12oz Chicken breast with light vinaigrette, brussels sprouts, kale, Paleo Pumpkin Pie with light whipped topping

9pm. Vegetable Medley, nighttime tea with splash of lemon

11pm Slice of pineapple for the digestive enzymes.

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH FALLSVIEW?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 07:56:57 PM »
Who has never heard the slogan: A picture is worth a thousand words ... It has passed through your head that a "big" guy full of wires through the body is debilitated and health compromised by the use of what you suppose, or even even claims to be sure, you missed !!!!! I'll show you another perspective on the picture: This guy is weighing 125 kg, eating 8 meals a day, training insanely hungry to progress, and is extremely concerned about his health. This is an examination called HOLTER and MAP, which does your cardiac monitoring for 24 Hrs, because I need to understand the way my body responds to weight change, because I need to prevent any disease before it appears, just like any other being Normal human should do. So if you do not take care of your diet, you do not do any physical activity, you think you're healthy because you quit your job, you're going to have your beer, then run home to play your PlayStation and fiddle with the Instagram of another's life to spit out biased comments about your frustration over your inability to lift your butt off the couch and make it happen, be careful !!! Your health may be at risk ... rs obs (the holter did not fit on the arm, so the forearm was the solution 😂)
X

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 08:05:32 PM »
Who has never heard the slogan: A picture is worth a thousand words ... It has passed through your head that a "big" guy full of wires through the body is debilitated and health compromised by the use of what you suppose, or even even claims to be sure, you missed !!!!! I'll show you another perspective on the picture: This guy is weighing 125 kg, eating 8 meals a day, training insanely hungry to progress, and is extremely concerned about his health. This is an examination called HOLTER and MAP, which does your cardiac monitoring for 24 Hrs, because I need to understand the way my body responds to weight change, because I need to prevent any disease before it appears, just like any other being Normal human should do. So if you do not take care of your diet, you do not do any physical activity, you think you're healthy because you quit your job, you're going to have your beer, then run home to play your PlayStation and fiddle with the Instagram of another's life to spit out biased comments about your frustration over your inability to lift your butt off the couch and make it happen, be careful !!! Your health may be at risk ... rs obs (the holter did not fit on the arm, so the forearm was the solution 😂)

His body is really great and huge.  However some muscles are quite fake.  Is he measuring his blood pressure and heard activities?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 08:31:51 PM »
what's wrong with him?? too much roids??

Prolly another super oiled Brazilian freak

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 12:17:26 AM »
His body is really great and huge.  However some muscles are quite fake.  Is he measuring his blood pressure and heard activities?

Huge but NOT great , U need glasses !.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 03:44:59 AM »
So it's true that some bodybuilders use IV to hormonize themselves. :D

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 06:16:04 PM »
Looks like Bane from the comic books.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 10:52:39 PM »
It's a holter monitor calm the fuck down sweet tits.