Author Topic: Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!  (Read 15263 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Please Post A Typical Days Diet For Yourself!
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2018, 02:19:52 PM »
My diet is fairly well rounded. I eat when I feel hungry - usually about three times a day plus an occasional snack or dessert. The portions are modest and I try to avoid overeating. It is likely that I don't drink as much water as I should to offset the dehydrating aspects of coffee.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2018, 02:22:55 PM »
No farting at all? Come on...
None, maybe like once a week, and you're talking to a guy who would clear rooms with epic protein farts. Look give it a shot for a month, what do you got to lose?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2018, 05:48:00 PM »
Meal 1...9am..Post-workout #1)  3 cups of dry oats(prior to cooking), 4 tbsp raw almond butter, 1 medium banana, 1 scoop Quest Vanilla protein powder,  liquid splenda. All mixed together and cooked in a pot. Topped with cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/4 teaspoon of iodized salt. 1 teasoon Barleans fish oil.

Meal 2...1pm....8 oz of cooked chicken breast (weighed after boiling) and 1 can of Trader Joes Cuban Black beans. 1 teaspoon Barleans fish oil.

Meal3...5pm....SAME AS MEAL 2

Meal 4...9pm....Post Workout #2....SAME AS MEAL #1.

I eat the exact same food 6 days per week. No changes ever. Sunday...full day junk food.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2018, 10:44:11 PM »
None, maybe like once a week, and you're talking to a guy who would clear rooms with epic protein farts. Look give it a shot for a month, what do you got to lose?

I am amazed. How is it possible not to fart. Must be nice and quiet lol
I can not test this out, I am a regular family life joe. No money nor time to for such a diet. No pun intended cause you lead a great life.

But what causes farts in a normal diet???

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2018, 08:17:22 AM »
BUMP for farts!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2018, 11:26:25 AM »
6 eggs, 1 cup oats

75grms whey, banana

8oz ground beef or 10oz chicken, 2 cups rice, green veg

pre-workout - 75grms whey, banana, mango or papaya

post workout - same as meal 3

8-10oz Turkey, chicken or fish, 1 cup rice, veg

Typical template and may vary a little. Decided to not compete in Dec but rather wait until May.

Basically, this with the only exception of the wife and I went for sushi last night. 1-8 pc order of Yellowtail sashimi followed up with 5 orders of various kinds of sushi rolls, 1 large Sapporo and a bowl of edamame. This was my cheat meal for the week.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2018, 11:51:08 AM »
I am amazed. How is it possible not to fart. Must be nice and quiet lol
I can not test this out, I am a regular family life joe. No money nor time to for such a diet. No pun intended cause you lead a great life.

But what causes farts in a normal diet???

Fermentation of waste products in the intestines and colon.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2018, 12:03:46 PM »
Fermentation of waste products in the intestines and colon.

Yes.

And, if your body is effectively digesting and assimilating everything you eat, then there won't be much bowel gas.
A small amount of soluble fiber often helps this process. "Too much" can actually cause gas, but everyone is different.

If it works for you, then good for you.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2018, 12:21:13 PM »
As far as leaning out on a red-meat diet, it’s not hard to believe.
There is plenty of anecdotal testimony from users.

L-carnitine has demonstrated profound fat-loss effects in humans. Red meat is the richest source of dietary Carnitine, so between the fat-loss effects of the Carnitine and the protein/amino profile of red meat, it’s easy to accept why such a diet would be so beneficial to physique athletes.

Remember that, years ago, bodybuilders would diet for shows on this type of diet.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2018, 02:33:32 AM »
As far as leaning out on a red-meat diet, it’s not hard to believe.
There is plenty of anecdotal testimony from users.

L-carnitine has demonstrated profound fat-loss effects in humans. Red meat is the richest source of dietary Carnitine, so between the fat-loss effects of the Carnitine and the protein/amino profile of red meat, it’s easy to accept why such a diet would be so beneficial to physique athletes.

Remember that, years ago, bodybuilders would diet for shows on this type of diet.
This^

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2018, 05:03:31 AM »
The good life!!

Yes !!
Actually managed to aquire a half decent pile of empty packets on the floor by the couch where I lie the other day before the missus noticed and expressed her disdain before moving them, the pile would have been bigger but several empty packets were stuffed into each other

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2018, 05:46:32 AM »
This^

You do have a punchable face,  but whatever you're doing is working,  respect.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2018, 08:21:12 AM »
salute to go4it. he's one of the last posters round here keeping things somewhat bodybuilding related.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2018, 11:33:50 AM »
salute to go4it. he's one of the last posters round here keeping things somewhat bodybuilding related.
I actually have to agree on this, there are a few posters left that still train, but he's pretty much the only guy consistantly posting progress pics or vids. Albeit he is an attention whore, its some how refreshing to see a bodybuilder related post here and there.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2018, 02:35:29 PM »
Yes !!
Actually managed to aquire a half decent pile of empty packets on the floor by the couch where I lie the other day before the missus noticed and expressed her disdain before moving them, the pile would have been bigger but several empty packets were stuffed into each other

MAGA!!

Kwon3

« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2018, 03:15:20 PM »
You do have a punchable face,  but whatever you're doing is working,  respect.

Any guy who uploads mini-videos of himself flexing in the mirror to social media and worse, shares them with others, is the very definition of a gigantic dildo.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2018, 03:48:44 PM »
Any guy who uploads mini-videos of himself flexing in the mirror to social media and worse, shares them with others, is the very definition of a gigantic dildo.
Obviously he will never discuss his cycles,  but if you had to guess what do you think he's running? His face is never bloated,  he maintains healthy looking skin and general appearance,  no hair loss, and an over all clean muscular look. Low test and low GH, maybe some anavar?

Kwon3

« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2018, 04:00:46 PM »
Obviously he will never discuss his cycles,  but if you had to guess what do you think he's running? His face is never bloated,  he maintains healthy looking skin and general appearance,  no hair loss, and an over all clean muscular look. Low test and low GH, maybe some anavar?
the hairloss thing I wouldn't put any merit to because it's genetic. Same reason he can't grow facial hair or a beard - his DHT receptors are not very sensitive to the byproduct of the testosterone he's using.

I'd say he's running test (no idea what type), possibly 1 oral (possibly anavar) to avoid stressing his liver excessively, and either deca or sust, possibly winny. He's on a decent stack, not a beginner's cycle, but not pro-level either. He's got that beach body look going on and doesn't want to become waterlogged by upping his dose or his carbs.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2018, 04:07:07 PM »
the hairloss thing I wouldn't put any merit to because it's genetic. Same reason he can't grow facial hair or a beard - his DHT receptors are not very sensitive to the byproduct of the testosterone he's using.

I'd say he's running test (no idea what type), possibly 1 oral (possibly anavar) to avoid stressing his liver excessively, and either deca or sust, possibly winny. He's on a decent stack, not a beginner's cycle, but not pro-level either. He's got that beach body look going on and doesn't want to become waterlogged by upping his dose or his carbs.
This is the type of look I'm going for, I'm currently on prescription trt, but looking for a little more clean muscle gain. You think if I toss in low dose deca and some anavar or winny for small stints like 8 to 10 weeks a few times a year, it would give me a clean non bloat look?

Kwon3

« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2018, 04:12:02 PM »
This is the type of look I'm going for, I'm currently on prescription trt, but looking for a little more clean muscle gain. You think if I toss in low dose deca and some anavar or winny for small stints like 8 to 10 weeks a few times a year, it would give me a clean non bloat look?
How many mg are you prescribed?

For a hard body look and some decent vascularity without stressing your skin/BP/scalp I'd add another compound. Deca is your best option for that. The stronger shit like Tren or Anadrol I'd stay the hell away from.

A guy who ran about 250-300mg of sustanon and had a good physique was be there/be back and galeniko. Both were smaller than this guy but had very decent shirtless photos. Low doses you can do year-yound or even take 3 months off and just cruise on the TRT level dose to take a break.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2018, 11:47:00 PM »

For a hard body look and some decent vascularity without stressing your skin/BP/scalp I'd add another compound. Deca is your best option for that. The stronger shit like Tren or Anadrol I'd stay the hell away from.

A guy who ran about 250-300mg of sustanon and had a good physique was be there/be back and galeniko. Both were smaller than this guy but had very decent shirtless photos. Low doses you can do year-yound or even take 3 months off and just cruise on the TRT level dose to take a break.

The Sustanon 250 is injectable 'juice' ,U just confirm yours "expertise" on this subject  ::).

Do U have medical qualifications to advice others (COMPLETE STRANGERS) what to take & how much .

Fact is, U work 9am-4pm for Yellow monkeys BS department.

Kwon3

« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2018, 12:08:31 AM »

The Sustanon 250 is injectable 'juice' ,U just confirm yours "expertise" on this subject  ::).

Do U have medical qualifications to advice others (COMPLETE STRANGERS) what to take & how much .

I didn't say it wasn't, you fucking moron.

Stop trying to read or speak a language you don't know. Stick to Chinese and harassing Vince Basile with your fake surfer credentials, you goddamned fraud.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2018, 12:33:45 AM »

The Sustanon 250 is injectable 'juice' ,U just confirm yours "expertise" on this subject  ::).

Kwon3

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2018, 01:53:00 PM »

Im on 250 prescription test cyp, I was considering adding in deca at just 200 and maybe some anavar for 10-12 weeks to add a little bit more size. I think if I keep my diet clean I can make some subtle gains and minimal water retention.