Author Topic: Grassley sends criminal referral for attorney Michael Avenatti  (Read 8956 times)

Kwon3

Re: BOOM!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 12:04:49 PM »
He's also getting sued by his former law firm and got a judgment against him for almost $5,000,000 yesterday. His client still dances in strip clubs and sells her body for money. He's done.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 12:06:51 PM »
payback is a bitch... this time the bitch gets paid back by crybaby kavanaugh.
F

Kwon3

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 12:08:15 PM »
the kavanaugh thing ended weeks ago
what that pic shows is real emotion
something you're incapable of being you're a leftist sociopath who preys on other peoples' weaknesses and manipulates them to get his way
you're in the right party

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 12:08:32 PM »
He's also getting sued by his former law firm and got a judgment against him for almost $5,000,000 yesterday. His client still dances in strip clubs and sells her body for money. He's done.

Not to mention millions in owed taxes. With those credentials, he'll probably win in 2020...lol

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 12:11:25 PM »
Avenatti has zero cred, his clients have zero cred....all of them should be sued into oblivion!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 12:13:22 PM »
Grassley should also go after Feinstein

Kwon3

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2018, 12:14:12 PM »
Grassley should also go after Feinstein
The old guard is protected.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2018, 12:21:33 PM »
something you're incapable of being you're a leftist sociopath who preys on other peoples' weaknesses and manipulates them to get his way
you're in the right party
      yeah, your an expert on emotion you sanctimonious twit... what's your qualifications to judge me or anyone else..it seems that you might be an expert on bodybuilding drugs and hallucinogens. but not much else... all flash and no substance.look in the mirror before you name call.
F

Kwon3

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2018, 12:26:41 PM »
      yeah, your an expert on emotion you sanctimonious twit... what's your qualifications to judge me or anyone else..it seems that you might be an expert on bodybuilding drugs and hallucinogens. but not much else... all flash and no substance.look in the mirror before you name call.
all you do is post negative comments, memes of conservatives, and trash every thread with your stupid character assassinations and childish name-calling. You're not nearly as creative or intelligent as you think, which is why it's easy to put you in a little box with the nutjob label on it.

Kwon3

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 12:27:19 PM »
you're a grown man. Act like it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 12:33:35 PM »
you're a grown man. Act like it.
having a meltdown are you. two posts before i could answer the first post..i never name call, but in your case i made an exception to get a reaction which i did ;D ;D ;D ;D .. just surprised that one of your boyfriends didn't weigh in to defend you first.. sad. have a great day.
F

Kwon3

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 12:36:28 PM »
having a meltdown are you. two posts before i could answer the first post..i never name call, but in your case i made an exception to get a reaction which i did ;D ;D ;D ;D .. just surprised that one of your boyfriends didn't weigh in to defend you first.. sad. have a great day.
We've told you repeatedly to stop posting unfunny photos. You did it with Melania in another thread just now. Do you seriously have nothing to share besides graphics and smiley faces?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2018, 12:42:38 PM »

I agree on both counts.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2018, 12:43:45 PM »
We've told you repeatedly to stop posting unfunny photos. You did it with Melania in another thread just now. Do you seriously have nothing to share besides graphics and smiley faces?
   perhaps you should check the history section on here, after all this is a bodybuilding site, and not a forum for your nonsensical ramblings. most of your posts belong in the political section of the site. which is the point i'm trying to make to you. as far as kavanaugh and his real emotions google alligator tears.
F

Kwon3

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 12:45:51 PM »
   perhaps you should check the history section on here, after all this is a bodybuilding site, and not a forum for your nonsensical ramblings. most of your posts belong in the political section of the site. which is the point i'm trying to make to you. as far as kavanaugh and his real emotions google alligator tears.
Perhaps you should learn to type in real sentences with grammar and proper spelling if you want anyone to take you seriously. Your posts are awful, repetitive, and the whole forum would be better off without them. This great thread was spoiled once again by your unfunny stolen pictures (since you didn't make them) and whining.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 12:46:01 PM »
           and by the way who in the hell do you think you are to tell me not to express my opinions though deluded they might be to you... answer me that will you kwon 1  or 10 or whatever.. ??? ??? ??? ???
F

Kwon3

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2018, 12:48:00 PM »
           and by the way who in the hell do you think you are to tell me not to express my opinions though deluded they might be to you... answer me that will you kwon 1  or 10 or whatever.. ??? ??? ??? ???
I'm working in close collaboration with Ron and Fallsview to make the forum better. It starts with eliminating posts that are of a negative, insulting, or unoriginal nature. Our platform is already in the development stage.

Goodmorrow, I Am FALLSVIEW

Kwon you are always a vision of sartorial splendor.

Ron and I have took an oath to bring GetBig back to it original glory. How are we going to do this you may ask?

1. Extra Positivity.

2. More Bodybuilding

3. Less Negativity

4. More Superstars

5. GetBig Members Club.

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH FALLSVIEW?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 01:00:43 PM »
I'm working in close collaboration with Ron and Fallsview to make the forum better. It starts with eliminating posts that are of a negative, insulting, or unoriginal nature. Our platform is already in the development stage.

wow, so now you want to sensor everyone's postings that don't agree with your narrow point of view.... good luck with that.  you lost me at falseview though how can any one take seriously a guy that starts every post with good morrow and ends with who wants to walk with falseview... talk about unoriginal and unfunny. i can see that you are in your early developmental stage . i'll give you that. ;)
F

Kwon3

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 01:04:04 PM »
   wow, so now you want to sensor everyone's postings that don't agree with your narrow point of view.... good luck with that.  you lost me at falseview though how can any one take seriously a guy that starts every post with good morrow and ends with who wants to walk with falseview... talk about unoriginal and unfunny. i can see that you are in your early developmental stage . i'll give you that. ;)
Note that despite the phonetic similarity, sense and censor are not the same word. We're not looking to control everyone's posted content, merely the handful of misfits and troublemakers who make the experience less enjoyable for everyone else with their repetitious overuse of graphics to make their case for something or those who post under many different profiles just to argue or harangue our regulars. It's not the kind of forum we want to be.

As for Fallsview, if you knew who he really was, you wouldn't be saying any of those things. Ask Squadfather who ran him off this site.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2018, 01:14:55 PM »
Note that despite the phonetic similarity, sense and censor are not the same word. We're not looking to control everyone's posted content, merely the handful of misfits and troublemakers who make the experience less enjoyable for everyone else with their repetitious overuse of graphics to make their case for something or those who post under many different profiles just to argue or harangue our regulars. It's not the kind of forum we want to be.

As for Fallsview, if you knew who he really was, you wouldn't be saying any of those things. Ask Squadfather who ran him off this site.
  you ever hear that a picture is worth a thousand words. so if someone doesn't agree with your views that makes him a misfit to everyone on here. wow talk about ego. what about my experience i think you are being very hurtful to me but that apparently doesn't matter to you. as far as fallsview i have nothing against the guy. how about you post a pic of you and he together so that we can all bask in your greatness. till the next time.
F

Kwon3

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2018, 01:18:08 PM »
 you ever hear that a picture is worth a thousand words. so if someone doesn't agree with your views that makes him a misfit to everyone on here. wow talk about ego. what about my experience i think you are being very hurtful to me but that apparently doesn't matter to you. as far as fallsview i have nothing against the guy. how about you post a pic of you and he together so that we can all bask in your greatness. till the next time.
Or how about you quit spamming peoples' threads with the same repetitive themes and post material more equal to your age rather than you shoe size? I'll compromise if you will. Whaddya say?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2018, 01:21:35 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2018, 01:27:17 PM »
Or how about you quit spamming peoples' threads with the same repetitive themes and post material more equal to your age rather than you shoe size? I'll compromise if you will. Whaddya say?
  i got nothing against you, i rather enjoy some of your posts.. just wish you and i  and everyone on here could be less political.  life's too short
F

Kwon3

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2018, 01:28:48 PM »
  i got nothing against you, i rather enjoy some of your posts.. just wish you and i  and everyone on here could be less political.  life's too short
Nothing will ever be the same after November 2016. The people you thought you knew suddenly have issues with everything you believe in and vice versa. I wouldn't be surprised if the Trump administration's led to many breakups and divorces.  8)