Author Topic: Sinead O'Connor converts to Islam  (Read 12797 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Sinead O'Connor of peace
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 02:54:39 PM »
It’s all a ploy so she can go on SNL and tear up a pic of muhammad.

Kwon3

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 02:57:32 PM »
In a post to fans she wrote: "This is to announce that I am proud to have become a Muslim. This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian’s journey. All scripture study leads to Islam. Which makes all other scriptures redundant. I will be given (another) new name. It will be Shuhada."

Uh huh.

So how long until she joins the singer of the cranberries in washed up Irish singer hell?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 03:01:33 PM »

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 03:04:44 PM »
Everyone knows Sinead is legit crazy.

This move is yet more proof of how nutty Islam (and O’Connor) truly is.

To be white, female and middle-aged, and convert to the wretched Islam, is grounds for imprisonment/execution. I mean, how unhinged can we allow a person to be, and still remain free to roam amongst us?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 03:38:05 PM »
Everyone knows Sinead is legit crazy.

This move is yet more proof of how nutty Islam (and O’Connor) truly is.

To be white, female and middle-aged, and convert to the wretched Islam, is grounds for imprisonment/execution. I mean, how unhinged can we allow a person to be, and still remain free to roam amongst us?

Good on her, she was a strict catholic from what I hear, she probably woke up to the realisation that how can God be one but be 3 gods in 1, all this silliness of God having a son etc, she woke up to her self and found islam to have a more easier concept on the role of God and who God really is.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 04:00:52 PM »
The ugly old whore should be wearing the full face terrorist looking thing some of them wear.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2018, 04:03:04 PM »
Good on her, she was a strict catholic from what I hear, she probably woke up to the realisation that how can God be one but be 3 gods in 1, all this silliness of God having a son etc, she woke up to her self and found islam to have a more easier concept on the role of God and who God really is.

::)

I'm sure she spent her whole life as a "strict" catholic.

This is an individual that 1) is willing to do whatever "shocking" act she deems necessary to stay relevant in the public eye or 2) doesn't know what she believes and as such she no foundation for a belief system so will eventually find some other belief system that is a more drastic change (see Tbombz as a personal example).

The only problem with your thought is that Islam as a practice doesn't value women and being a woman is central to Sineads identity.

Good luck to her but this is likely another publicity stunt.

Kwon3

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2018, 04:23:52 PM »
The only problem with your thought is that Islam as a practice doesn't value women and being a woman is central to Sineads identity.

What if they're right about that, though? The alternative is MeToo and being Kavanaugh'ed after a night out at the bars.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2018, 04:30:18 PM »

You speak of “silliness”, yet ... 

This world and so many of its inhabitants is all really too much.

Allah is a fictitious sky wizard. His “prophet” was a deeply troubled individual who, had he lived today, would be clinically assessed as being very mentally ill.

Silly indeed.

Like attracts like. Sinead is extraordinarily unhealthy of the mind.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 04:33:20 PM »
What if they're right about that, though? The alternative is MeToo and being Kavanaugh'ed after a night out at the bars.

Lol I meant in terms of Sinead being a "leader/prominent figure" of feminism.

I know she was a priest in some version of the catholic church and I'm sure her aim is to try and gain a position of notoriety in a muslim faith as well.

She's an activist and her conversion is likely a trojan horse and once she is in it's all about completing her agenda.

This is a new challenge with the same focus for her.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 04:47:07 PM »
I'd eat her pussy from the backside.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 04:47:16 PM »

The real question is: what will Joe Pesci do the following week?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2018, 04:51:36 PM »
You speak of “silliness”, yet ... 

This world and so many of its inhabitants is all really too much.

Allah is a fictitious sky wizard. His “prophet” was a deeply troubled individual who, had he lived today, would be clinically assessed as being very mentally ill.

Silly indeed.

Like attracts like. Sinead is extraordinarily unhealthy of the mind.

The people of Nazareth also didn't believe jesus and his teachings and was ridiculed, his message was right regardless of what ppl around him thought

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2018, 05:24:08 PM »
Always liked her.  Meet her several times and actually hung out more than once in 1994-1996.

She dated Red Hot Chili Pepper front man Anthony Kiedis for a few years in the 1990's. Kiedis was a good friend of a friend. Met her through that connection.  Always liked her. 

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
a

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 05:26:43 PM »
Always liked her.  Meet her several times and actually hung out more than once in 1994-1996.

She dated Red Hot Chili Pepper front man Anthony Kiedis for a few years in the 1990's. Kiedis was a good friend of a friend. Met her through that connection.  Always liked her. 

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Tommy?

There is more that you're not sharing.

What happened with you two?

Tommy?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 05:32:34 PM »
Tommy?

There is more that you're not sharing.

What happened with you two?

Tommy?

Haha  ;).  It's funny, there was a very cool club/bar in Hollywood called The Dragonfly.  Lots of live music. Years and years of Rock n' Roll...  her and I sat on the back outdoor patio and spoke in hushed tone. She sat close and I sat even closer.  She smelled like leather and lemons. I liked it.  Never sealed the deal. Regrets.
a

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2018, 05:34:54 PM »
I’m sure Sinead’s career will just take off now- just like Cat Steven’s did lol

Kwon3

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 05:36:29 PM »
Haha  ;).  It's funny, there was a very cool club/bar in Hollywood called The Dragonfly.  Lots of live music. Years and years of Rock n' Roll...  her and I sat on the back outdoor patio and spoke in hushed tone. She sat close and I sat even closer.  She smelled like leather and lemons. I liked it.  Never sealed the deal. Regrets.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 05:39:59 PM »

Youd have been pounding her ass if you had

“Joining the time-honored tradition of people sexually embarrassing themselves on the internet, Sinead O'Connor has begun using her website to search for men that want to sleep with her, and more specifically men that will be into anal sex. "Am in desperate need of a very sweet sex-starved man," the singer wrote and continued: "I've been repeatedly asked will I 'do anal sex.' Let me make it very clear... Any man I contemplate has to be into anal sex... yes I 'do anal' and in fact I would be deeply unhappy if 'doing anal' wasn't on the menu [...] So if u don't like 'the difficult brown'... Don't apply." She goes on to speculate whether her "dream man" Dave Chappelle is "single and likes the backdoor" and at one point updated, "Crying now. All alone. Saturday [...]”

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2018, 05:44:27 PM »
Haha  ;).  It's funny, there was a very cool club/bar in Hollywood called The Dragonfly.  Lots of live music. Years and years of Rock n' Roll...  her and I sat on the back outdoor patio and spoke in hushed tone. She sat close and I sat even closer.  She smelled like leather and lemons. I liked it.  Never sealed the deal. We had a stormy and intense relationship, lasted off and on for several years. I had broken her will to change the world, she wanted a family full of little wishbones. I had several important meets coming up and I really didn't have the time for that level of commitment. She ended up buying me a new C4 Vette fresh off the dealership  showroom floor, in an attempt to "change my mind". I held firm and she ended up writing a song about our relationship that went number 1.
I ended up selling the car. Regrets.

You've lived an incredible life sir.

I included some details so the story is considered getbig worthy.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2018, 05:44:46 PM »
Sinead looked like a poverty Audrey Hepburn back in the day.  It's a shame what became of her.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2018, 05:56:13 PM »
Always liked her.  Meet her several times and actually hung out more than once in 1994-1996. Always liked her.

Always liked her. She dated Red Hot Chili Pepper front man Anthony Kiedis for a few years in the 1990's. Always liked her. Kiedis was a good friend of a friend. Met her through that connection.  Always liked her.  

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Always liked her.

Thanks Tommy!

Always been a big fan of Conead O'Sinner!
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2018, 06:05:52 PM »
What a loon she is.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2018, 06:56:34 PM »
She'll end up killing herself very soon.  She's already tried it a few times.  She will reap what she has sowed.