Author Topic: PURE FRICKIN' COMEDY _ Wayne, please?  (Read 9350 times)

Insider XYZ

• Getbig II
PURE FRICKIN' COMEDY _ Wayne, please?
« on: April 14, 2006, 01:00:26 PM »
There has been some controversy over my credetials, wondering if you could help. Were you there when I won the overall Nabba Mr. North American chapionships in 1996, when Joe Tete promoted it in Atlantic city?

People say it did not happen, and I am trying to find someone who was ther to verify.

Wayne, please make this guy do a qualifier.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: PURE FRICKIN' COMEDY _ Wayne, please?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 01:03:07 PM »

hahaha, yes...hahahah Rhino credentials are a bit shaky. hahaha

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 01:09:13 PM »

hahaha, yes...hahahah Rhino credentials are a bit shaky. hahaha

Jack is an honest guy. The records for that contest were probably lost or burned in a fire, but you can count on Jack's word.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 01:14:22 PM »
Vinny, Lee and Vince all have documented contest history, why not "the rhino"? The people deserve to know.. 240... where's it at?

It seems "the rhino" is looking for one last nail in his contest coffin. Based off from his post on "the contest guru's site" he's asked for his dying wish...

"Okay, I could use some help with my precontset prep. Chad? would you consider working with me?"
- rhino

Spicy "not a rhino" Sushi

Enjoy your dish...

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 01:18:28 PM »
exactly what i was talking about.   i mean probably the main issue in letting ifbb pros compete in both orginazations is the fact that pdi pros would be allowed to compete in ifbb events.  thats just no fair to people who have paid dues and won pro status the legitimate way, whatever legitimate way that is.  in any case, no wonder bob is hesitant about the pdi.  i mean, can you imagine how it feels to pay dues to get  a pro card, and see someone like jack london in your lineup because hes a pdi pro.    its insulting.  i know people like lee have jumped, and i wish other top tier pros would make the jump just to add some credibility to the pdi.  otherwise the pdi is always going to be known as the cba to the ifbb's nba. 

the pdi needs to establish itself is a top tier orginazation.  while people like jack and vinny get in now due to the need of competitors, i hope the pdi works.  but the only way its going to work is if it gets away from the reputation of the minor leagues, because the fact is thats what it looks like now.   

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 01:22:45 PM »
i wrote this below in another thread:
are you saying you need someone who was there in 1996 to verify your winnings.  this is a joke right.   i already knew you spoke alot of bs on the boards, now i just think pdi has their first counterfiet candidate.   maybe im wrong, and if so, could you please post the result of your winnings.  they have to be archived somewhere.   in response i will stfu.

This was the "rhino's" response. 

I won the 1996 Nabba North America. Joe tete was the promoter and it was in Atlantic city. Although i don't owe you an explanantion, so you should STFU.

I also took 3rd in the Naaba world Championships in Greece, how do you think i qualified for that. Go back under your rock, with the rest of the geeks that think they have some right to be addressed. I have proven it to wayne, thats what matters. Obviously they are archived somewhere, if it so important, you go find it.

Don't address me anymore, as i won't respond.

Insider XYZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 01:27:43 PM »

This was the "rhino's" response. 

I won the 1996 Nabba North America. Joe tete was the promoter and it was in Atlantic city. Although i don't owe you an explanantion, so you should STFU.

I also took 3rd in the Naaba world Championships in Greece, how do you think i qualified for that. Obviously they are archived somewhere, if it so important, you go find it.

Obviously the results are not archived, when the head of NABBA USA Bob Gruskin explicitly stated that he does not have them, nor does he know where one could find them.

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 01:33:52 PM »
Post your pic, troll.  You won't because you know that despite my bad pics that have made it out, i'm still probably in better shape than you.

(Now, you'll deny it but give a lame excuse about why your digi camera is broken this week. Go for it, budday!)

haha they'll be posted soon you lame excuse for a bodybuilder.  your physique reminds of jason biggs in american pie, how dare you even say that you workout you piece o chit. 

Undermind

• Getbig II
  • Getbig Draino
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2006, 01:48:04 PM »
Allegedly the 1996 NABBA North America.  Yeah, that's big.   ::)    And no one knows for sure, because no one was there to verify and no one cares (including the promoter).

Stick with Master's Mr. Delaware as your calling card.  It's a much bigger title.  I think Wayne should give PDI pro status to all master's state champs.  It's only fair.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2006, 01:50:39 PM »
Allegedly the 1996 NABBA North America.  Yeah, that's big.   ::)    And no one knows for sure, because no one was there to verify and no one cares (including the promoter).

Stick with Master's Mr. Delaware as your calling card.  It's a much bigger title.  I think Wayne should give PDI pro status to all master's state champs.  It's only fair.

BigAnt verified. ::)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 02:16:51 PM »
guys just imagine what he is gonna look like next to vince--lee ect...I think it will actually be pretty funny...

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 06:34:46 PM »
Obviously the results are not archived, when the head of NABBA USA Bob Gruskin explicitly stated that he does not have them, nor does he know where one could find them.

its funny that this single year is missing.a google search brought up other years and the results.this year must be in file 13. i wonder why...
forget what you know

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 06:38:41 PM »
I just can't quit you, IFBB...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 06:42:06 PM »
Why doesn't Jack just post a photo of him standing in the middle of his competitors holding up his NABBA North America trophy??? Surely he must have plenty of pics of this moment.

And yes, I will stop calling you Shirley.

Special "Scraps" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 08:14:54 PM »
  Jack is an honest guy. The records for that contest were probably lost or burned in a fire, but you can count on Jack's word.

;D
Greed is good!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2006, 09:40:49 AM »
Rhino is a fat, lying gaywod. Plain and simple. 

BigAnt confirmed that Jack won the show. ::)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2006, 09:53:52 AM »
exactly what i was talking about.   i mean probably the main issue in letting ifbb pros compete in both orginazations is the fact that pdi pros would be allowed to compete in ifbb events.  thats just no fair to people who have paid dues and won pro status the legitimate way, whatever legitimate way that is.  in any case, no wonder bob is hesitant about the pdi.  i mean, can you imagine how it feels to pay dues to get  a pro card, and see someone like jack london in your lineup because hes a pdi pro.    its insulting.  i know people like lee have jumped, and i wish other top tier pros would make the jump just to add some credibility to the pdi.  otherwise the pdi is always going to be known as the cba to the ifbb's nba. 

the pdi needs to establish itself is a top tier orginazation.  while people like jack and vinny get in now due to the need of competitors, i hope the pdi works.  but the only way its going to work is if it gets away from the reputation of the minor leagues, because the fact is thats what it looks like now.   
Wayne D is doing the right thing here and if he wants the Rhino to have pro card, then is the PDI'd business.
As for the PDI being a success in the future let me remind of something.
Decades ago in abodybuilding universe not so far away, the AAU and Bob Hoffman ran the BIG shows (along with the NABBA universe). An upstart named Wieder from Canada started a pure bodybuilding organization called the IFBB with new fresh ideas that were great for bodybuilders. The NPC began in the late 70's and grew quickly under Jim Manion, now the AAU physique is history.
Time will tell.....Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »
Is it possible that with Rhino's hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions(as he states) that he bought himself a pro card???

Someone should look into this...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2006, 04:09:52 PM »
apart from Insider XYZ, who appears to be stalking both me and Rhino (guess that's not grounds to feel flattered), I don't think very many people care enough to launch an investigation.

I'll admit googling his 661 bench, but I gave up pretty quickly.

RHINO290

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2006, 07:06:17 PM »

First of all, insider, you are nothing of the sort. Bob does know where they are, and he knows the promoter and so does Wayne. It has been proven, to the person who matters, wayne. So Sean, I mean insider, stop trying to undermine what is going on. The Ifbb is obviously concerned about the PDI and it's power. Wayne has the say, and it has been done. I can prove it, I just refuse to address you, and your bullshit. You and the rest are a bunch of nobodies who don't deserve an explanantion. You live in Orlando, when I am there, making an appearnace, why don't you come address me in person. I tried to be nce, but the truth is, you and the rest are a bunch of pathetic losers, so Sean Moloney, go fuck yourself.....

RHINO290

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2006, 07:09:05 PM »

Wrong.... You don't even know who the promoter is. If you did, you would know I spoke with him just recently, just to verify, stfu

another loser who is sooo jealous of me....

RHINO290

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2006, 07:14:52 PM »
Wayne D is doing the right thing here and if he wants the Rhino to have pro card, then is the PDI'd business.
As for the PDI being a success in the future let me remind of something.
Decades ago in abodybuilding universe not so far away, the AAU and Bob Hoffman ran the BIG shows (along with the NABBA universe). An upstart named Wieder from Canada started a pure bodybuilding organization called the IFBB with new fresh ideas that were great for bodybuilders. The NPC began in the late 70's and grew quickly under Jim Manion, now the AAU physique is history.
Time will tell.....Howard

Exactly....

RHINO290

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »

I tell you what asshole, why don't you do a qualifier, and compete against me, not in a million years, you can only sit behind a computer and act like you are somebody, huh, whats the matter? Upset that american gladiators sucked? Loser....

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2006, 07:33:11 PM »
I tell you what asshole, why don't you do a qualifier, and compete against me, not in a million years, you can only sit behind a computer and act like you are somebody, huh, whats the matter? Upset that american gladiators sucked? Loser....

Look Rhino don't sweat the small ones,Wayne D chose you for a PDI pro card for a reason, he must have seen something and he has a good eye, etc. I want to wish you good luck at the NOC this fall
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

RHINO290

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2006, 07:42:41 PM »
Look Rhino don't sweat the small ones,Wayne D chose you for a PDI pro card for a reason, he must have seen something and he has a good eye, etc. I want to wish you good luck at the NOC this fall
Howard

Thank you Howard, I apreciate the support, and with that , I will no longer look at this thread,

thanks you very much.