Author Topic: Palumbo wants you to stop talking about Ronnie  (Read 4576 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Palumbo wants you to stop talking about Ronnie
« on: October 30, 2018, 05:21:49 AM »
.........And show some respect !

Don't know what to make of Palumbo's concern here;  but he says Ronnie didn't end up the way he has because he was reckless, and says that until you walk in his Shoes or win a Sandow you can't comment on his current situation .........

[/youtube]

He probably wants "the Ronnie might not walk again" thread taken down ....Romano is on it   ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Go SOx !  

milone79

• Getbig IV
Re: Palumbo wants you to stop talking about Ronnie
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 06:06:52 AM »
Fuck Dumbo Palumbo and fuck Ronnie!!! Two retards who would be absolutely nowhere if not for abusing shitloads of drugs their entire lives!!!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 06:14:57 AM »
Fuck Dumbo Palumbo and fuck Ronnie!!! Two retards who would be absolutely nowhere if not for abusing shitloads of drugs their entire lives!!!
At the end of the day it sucks but you reap what you sow.
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh shall from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit shall from the Spirit reap eternal life.
p

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 07:37:53 AM »
Ronnie is posting all his personal and medical info for this very attention and commentary.

kcb5150

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 08:17:27 AM »
Maybe it touched a nerve because of all his own physical issues created by overdoing it chasing a pro card?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 08:39:45 AM »

Dave is such a fine example of how to do drugs right, haha.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 12:11:51 PM »
Palumbo should be more worried about the massive amounts on drugs he allegedly transported over the border in his ass.
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 12:43:28 PM »

Dave is such a fine example of how to do drugs right, haha.

He looks very awkward and unsure of himself there.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 01:00:10 PM »
.........And show some respect !

Don't know what to make of Palumbo's concern here;  but he says Ronnie didn't end up the way he has because he was reckless, and says that until you walk in his Shoes or win a Sandow you can't comment on his current situation .........

[/youtube]

He probably wants "the Ronnie might not walk again" thread taken down ....Romano is on it   ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Go SOx !  

Correct on ALL counts. Most that talk shit have never given everything they've got to reach any goal they think they might have.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 01:01:23 PM »

Good one. You think you could get where they were with the same gear they were on?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 01:05:07 PM »
I do agree that you shouldn't be too hard on Ronnie for all the hard training, etc.... up to a point, but you also shouldn't pussyfoot around the fact that there was a decade+ of extra wear and tear he put himself through that was unnecessary. There needs to be more talk about about the need for these guys to be honest with themselves about when it's time to hang up the thong.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2018, 01:38:46 PM »
Saw the vid where Ronnie was blaming the Dr's for wanting money, messing up his surgeries.
Sounded like not much firing up there in cranium-land. "My surgeries cost from 500 to 300 thousand dollars".  ::)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2018, 02:21:21 PM »
Ronnie needs to get on those Redcon1 supplements.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2018, 02:30:56 PM »
Palumbo will say or do anything for a buck.
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2018, 02:33:08 PM »
Good one. You think you could get where they were with the same gear they were on?

Fugly, crippled, retarded and near death?  Sure!  Anyone can do that with enough drugs and very little brain. To fuckin' Hades with both of 'em!  ;D

Well...You may not have axed me but you did ax. 

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2018, 03:31:41 AM »
Maybe it touched a nerve because of all his own physical issues created by overdoing it chasing a pro card?

Palumbo is not done like Ronnie,  he'll have his remaining shoulder replacement surgery done soon and will be brand new to go back to the gym and get thick and juicy

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2018, 04:55:42 AM »
Ronnie needs therapy. 

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2018, 05:22:53 AM »

don't know don't care to find out....I'm 40 with 25 yrs of training behind me...I have a real job with a benefits, pension etc and most important I have my health which I never sacrificed to win plastic trophies and become "famous" in a little cult pageant!!!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2018, 05:26:56 AM »
don't know don't care to find out....I'm 40 with 25 yrs of training behind me...I have a real job with a benefits, pension etc and most important I have my health which I never sacrificed to win plastic trophies and become "famous" in a little cult pageant!!!

Shabooommmmm !!!!

Only a teenager can see Ronnie or Palumbo now and think it was all worthy .

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2018, 07:01:57 AM »
Nobody is pointing at coleman and laughing.  Nobody is happy that he's in pain.  People are just telling the truth, which is that he is an ego lifter and broke his body because of his extreme lifting and ignoring his doctors advice.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2018, 07:33:22 AM »
I feel sorry for Ronnie ... Sorry he was born with a low-functioning Dindu brain.

kcb5150

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2018, 09:18:48 AM »

Palumbo is not done like Ronnie,  he'll have his remaining shoulder replacement surgery done soon and will be brand new to go back to the gym and get thick and juicy

Doesn't he have a pacemaker too?

Kwon3

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2018, 10:31:45 AM »
a guy who failed at getting a pro card despite using higher doses than the pros and training far harder, whose only occupation is sitting in front of a camera at a table and talking about the latest goings-on and gossip in a drug-dependent cult 'sport' that no one cares about on a YouTube channel nobody watches has the nerve to tell anyone else what they should or shouldn't say?

Dave, a suggestion. Find a razor. Shaved that god-awful fringe of shoe-polished hair on your scalp. It makes your forehead look like it's going as far back as your ass crack. Second, don't lecture unless you've achieved something in your field, which you didn't. Third, get your voice fixed. It has to be the most annoying voice I've ever heard in my life. It sounds like someone stuck a baseball in your vocal cords and put strychnine on it.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2018, 02:22:46 PM »
I don't know which case is the most pathetic: Ronnie going crippled after being one of the most idolized Bbers in history or Palumbo who went from "pro in the making" to Slimer's doppelganer and now looks more and more like Gollum.

kcb5150

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2018, 03:38:06 PM »
Shawn Ray went on rx and basically shot Dave's garbage down.