Author Topic: prostatitis vs Bph  (Read 5511 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
prostatitis vs Bph
« on: October 30, 2018, 08:51:05 AM »
For those who have dealt with prostate issues how do you know the difference. I started having the urge to piss more and I feel swollen. I went to the doctor they did urine and blood. My PSA came back .72 pretty low. I was prescribed antibiotics. It's been two weeks doesn't feel like it's improving. I feel tired and down bad mood lethargic. My urine showed some extra white blood cells but no clear sign of infection.

I probably had this coming long high test blasts with no AI lots of masteron etc. It came on so quick though that's why I'm not sure what it is. I'm being refferd to a urologist.

I'm about to turn 35 been using on and off for awhile.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: prostatitis vs Bph
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 02:39:16 PM »
For those who have dealt with prostate issues how do you know the difference. I started having the urge to piss more and I feel swollen. I went to the doctor they did urine and blood. My PSA came back .72 pretty low. I was prescribed antibiotics. It's been two weeks doesn't feel like it's improving. I feel tired and down bad mood lethargic. My urine showed some extra white blood cells but no clear sign of infection.

I probably had this coming long high test blasts with no AI lots of masteron etc. It came on so quick though that's why I'm not sure what it is. I'm being refferd to a urologist.

I'm about to turn 35 been using on and off for awhile.

Did you ever get to the bottom of your problem here? (Pun intended).

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:54:40 PM »
Enquiring minds want to know!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 12:01:34 PM »
Might not be your prostate at all. Read up on chronic pelvic pain syndrome.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 08:05:34 AM »
I've been doing way better. I think it was a flair up of pelvic pain. It was hell for 6 months. It was s good thing for me I took a very long break from high doses. I've been using just above trt doses of test and a touch of masteron I'm seriously almost back to the size I was on 1.5 grams of Gear. I feel more sensitive to gear.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 03:57:03 AM »
I've been doing way better. I think it was a flair up of pelvic pain. It was hell for 6 months. It was s good thing for me I took a very long break from high doses. I've been using just above trt doses of test and a touch of masteron I'm seriously almost back to the size I was on 1.5 grams of Gear. I feel more sensitive to gear.

How much do you take now?