Author Topic: CNN's Don Lemon: 'Biggest terror threat in this country is white men'  (Read 3938 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: CNN's Don Lemon: 'Biggest terror threat in this country is white men'
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2018, 02:10:54 PM »
Sad but black males account for 6% of the population but contribute to crime out of proportions to their numbers.

Just like % of muslim Lebanese in Aussie , oddly no Christian Lebs in lock ups  ???.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2018, 03:53:27 PM »
Rising South Florida rapper YNW Melly mourns two friends killed in shooting - Sun Sentinel

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-ne-melly-williams-thomas-killings-20181031-story.html

New Orleans rapper Young Greatness killed in shooting outside Waffle House

https://www.wdsu.com/article/new-orleans-rapper-young-greatness-shot-and-killed/24393584

Third suspect in triple homicide arrested in Detroit | News | ncnewsonline.com

http://www.ncnewsonline.com/news/third-suspect-in-triple-homicide-arrested-in-detroit/article_947cc662-dbaf-11e8-8b94-bb3bb7574132.html

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2018, 04:19:01 PM »

Dons white husband isn't even googly-eyed, not Getbig-material!
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2018, 04:37:41 PM »
Hes actually ghey i thought that was a joke
A

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2018, 05:11:58 PM »
Donald Trump Jr. tells GOP voters to go vote on the wrong day.

Is Eric really the dumb one?

I think Jr. is clearly the obese one

I am Kung(3) of getbig fame, and I approve this message!

Kwon3

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2018, 07:10:16 PM »
To quote what benchmstr would probably say:

But he sucks a white dick every night.

Bench

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2018, 03:12:48 AM »
Don responds:

On his CNN show Wednesday night, Lemon addressed the controversy, standing by his claim.

“I made some comments about that in a conversation with Chris,” Lemon said. “I said that the biggest terror threat in this country comes from radicals on the far right, primarily white men. That angered some people. But let’s put emotion aside and look at the cold hard facts. The evidence is overwhelming,” Lemon said, citing a recent report from the Government Accountability Office.

“Even though more people died in attacks connected to Islamic extremists, the vast majority of deadly attacks in this country from 2001 to 2016 were carried out by far-right violent extremists…. Their analysis shows that for every eight deadly attacks by right-wing extremists, there were one by left-wing extremists,’ he said. Those are the facts. So people who were angered about what I said are missing the entire point. We don’t need to worry about people who are thousands of miles away. The biggest threats are homegrown. The facts prove that.”

X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2018, 03:44:04 AM »
Don responds:

On his CNN show Wednesday night, Lemon addressed the controversy, standing by his claim.

“I made some comments about that in a conversation with Chris,” Lemon said. “I said that the biggest terror threat in this country comes from radicals on the far right, primarily white men. That angered some people. But let’s put emotion aside and look at the cold hard facts. The evidence is overwhelming,” Lemon said, citing a recent report from the Government Accountability Office.

“Even though more people died in attacks connected to Islamic extremists, the vast majority of deadly attacks in this country from 2001 to 2016 were carried out by far-right violent extremists…. Their analysis shows that for every eight deadly attacks by right-wing extremists, there were one by left-wing extremists,’ he said. Those are the facts. So people who were angered about what I said are missing the entire point. We don’t need to worry about people who are thousands of miles away. The biggest threats are homegrown. The facts prove that.”

This is a good example of how to lie using statistics.

White men outnumber Muslims in this country by at least 50 to 1, yet Muslims killed more people in terrorist acts.

We also don’t see what he has labeled as a terrorist act. I’m sure it’s anytime a white man commits any kind of crime.

Fuck you Don the Dicklicker. We know who is doing most of the killing:

Homicide rates by race. (per 100,000 population):
https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)

4.9 for Hispanics

2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2018, 04:07:19 AM »
what you gonna do whitey? stupid cum skins
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2018, 07:39:04 AM »
He looks in the mirror and wishes he saw a white face. That’s why he’s lashing out.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2018, 07:40:00 AM »
Don is indeed a lemon: Dindu, gay and a libcuck

His rebuttal is beyond laughable.

Also, why hasn’t he been fired? I guarantee he’d have been if his comments were made about any demographic not white.

Not to mention the absolute horseshit of misinformation he spews. He anchors a news outlet, right?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2018, 07:54:18 AM »
He has a white husband?  When he said white men are terrorizers, he must have meant only straight, white men.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2018, 08:42:55 AM »
CNN not firing him is unacceptable.

Personally, I don’t care. Anyone with a brain and the capacity for critical thought knows CNN is only a medium for the Zionist Globalist Elite agenda. However, the double-standard is straight from slapstick comedy.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2018, 01:13:22 PM »
what you gonna do whitey? stupid cum skins

Oh,not much, just own the world as usual.  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2018, 01:46:51 PM »
Don responds:

Yes, let's do that with everything then.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2018, 02:36:50 PM »

Yes, let's do that with everything then.

I wonder what his response would be if you presented him with the cold hard facts about how many murders blacks commit, and how many whites they kill, compared to how many blacks whites kill.No doubt youd probably get called a racist.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2018, 03:24:30 PM »
How about the MAJOR discrepancy between black men raping white women vs. white men raping black women?

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2018, 04:06:49 PM »