Author Topic: Bostin Loyd calling out Matt Porter over Chris Waite. Is this fair?  (Read 2880 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Bostin Loyd put out this statement on Matt Porter

"Matt Porter puts another kid in the hosptial which makes him have to pull out of Nationals... why are Noel Fuller and I the only one's that has the balls to call this phony pathological liar out? The guy puts on a facade of being "health driven" which is even worse.. the top bodybuilding "gurus" such as Chris Aceto, Chad Nichols, Hany Rambod and many others have had at least 1 incident where a client was hospitalized in prep because this shit isn't healthy the only difference is these "gurus" never claim contest prep is "healthy" AND they are not putting numerous clients in hospital year after year like Matt "TRT PHONY" Porter.....this is his MO... runs his clients into the ground with no fat diets and let's them turn into catabolic machines... he is known for recruiting decent light weight bodybuilders and burning 10-15 lbs of tissue off them just so they can turn pro at a soaking wet 135 lbs... this guy is one of the absolute WORST the industry has seen... wake up people!!!"

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Bostin Loyd calling out Matt Porter. Is this fair?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 09:18:08 PM »
The drama continues

Adam Turley "Bostin Loyd you have yet to provide any facts...."

Bostin Loyd "Adam Turley you have to be a fucking retard... he was under Matt's guidance and was hospitalized and forced to pull out of show.. what more facts do you want? Get your head outta your ass"

Adam Turley "The fact is some dude that Porter coaches ended up in the hospital so it’s automatically Matt’s fault. I’ll keep that in mind the next time I get the flu. I’ll just blame my coach."

Bostin Loyd "Adam Turley when it happens every year it makes u wonder.. 1 gram DNP protocols I'm sure had nothing to do with anyone of his clients being hospitalized"

Gavin Louis "For anyone who wants to be a part of this parade of morons... feel free. Or you can go over to Chris’s page where he fully explains everything - with no blame on Matt. If a coach put me in the hospital, I’d be on the rooftops to let people know. Chris clearly isn’t... had issue before the prep... pushed it. Geezus Bostin... u need a new hobby."

Noel Fuller "Why would any coach have his people sign a disclaimer....asking for a friend"

J.p. Giorgi "Noel Fuller the fact that you even had to ask that question makes you very unintelligent"

Joshua Rigg "I worked with Matt and never signed a waiver. The word “waiver” or “disclaimer” was never used.. Ever."

Gavin Louis "I think it’s fitting that only you and dipshit are the only two in the industry to say these things about Matt. All the respected coaches have nothing but good things to say about him... oh but Bostin - the guy who swelled up his arm and Noel bathtub Anavar Fuller are the bastions of truth and justice. Lol give us a break ... ur entertaining ... at best. Trust u? About as far as I can shout put Jupiter bro."

Ahmed Alomari "Bostin Loyd is actually one of the 3% of people that actually KEEP IT REAL about dosages, use and what really goes up behind the scenes of the end of the lucky charm rainbow you all like to believe in... Sure he might have done some dumb shit but all of that dumb shit (when he was younger that he has been fully transparent about makes him an actual EXPERT on the subject and he uses that knowledge to help/advise clients on what to do (and what NOT to do) because he's experienced it first hand."

Gavin Louis "Ahmed Alomari if someone keeps it real on how to be a slapnuts on a cycle... it doesn’t make them an expert... it just makes them a real slapnuts."

Ahmed Alomari "Admitting he's made mistakes, learning from them and helping people achieve goals day in day out in a responsible way isn't being a slapnut its evolution ... To each their own opinion. He's helped me personally achieve many of my goals in a short amount of time emphasizing on DIET believe it or not NOT the cycle... Staying in shape year round and longevity ..."

Christian Ramirez "Facts. Why do people believe this clown. All he has been doing is been bashing people since he quit bodybuilding because he lost to a guy named Cornelius lmao."

Marty Sandhop "This is a great fan base Bostin. I hope your pec tear isn't bothering you too bad. Have any of your clients got pro cards?"

Lu A. Cimini "Tbh it's all about this kid fault. Before even considering to do a show you need a COACH with balls knowledge and experience not "assholes" and fake gurus. If this guy went to Matt it's not Matt' fault. Tons out there are following shitty programs and diet from fake prep coach all around the world. Be aware guys fitness world is FULL of this"

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Bostin Loyd calling out Matt Porter. Is this fair?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 09:27:34 PM »

Matt Porter responds...

"I really hate having to make a post like this but some lies and fabrications need to be cleared up. When your only worth in this Fitness industry is being the "National Enquirer" or "WWE" for outsiders to view as a fun past time-- you will grab at any and everything to stay relevant. To make this quick -- 1 of my 2 biggest fans and followers (Bostin) or as the Feds label him "B.L." has recently made a fabricated post about me putting my client Chris Waite in the hospital, as Chris was a heavy hitter in the SHW class at Nationals and made the decision to pull out.

Chris had an upper GI bleed from a pre-existing condition he was actually unaware of and bled out over half his blood into his GI tract. This forced his Hemoglobin to go gutter low and make him feel weak and not well. This was what occurred with Shawn Rhoden weeks before the Arnold when he had to pull out. His prep was nothing over the top, nothing extreme etc... Chris revealed exactly what I had him doing food wise, cardio wise, and supplement wise in a conversation with this Goof "B.L." on Chris's own page. But it's clear this Goof needs attention grabbing media to keep his sinking ship afloat.

The Goof "B.L." made sure to do "Chris a favor and leave his name out of his post, 'since he's a family man' " --- which is just him leaving Chris's name out so the public can't go to Chris's page and see Chris explain the truth and know that The Goof is just attempting to cause a "National Enquirer" stir. So this is just another weekly attempt to confuse the public with gossip and misinformation to put my name in a negative light. I'll attach a convo Chris had explaining to Goof ball the situation."

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Bostin Loyd calling out Matt Porter over Chris Waite. Is this fair?
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 09:29:29 PM »
Chris Waite responds

So this is where we got this prep before my freak GI esophagus bleed. 16 weeks out to 4 weeks out pics. Still chasing what I can, taking it day by day. Wanted to show the product of the hard work put in this prep thus far.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 10:09:36 PM »
TK.... what are your thoughts about Bostin and about Matt?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 10:50:55 PM »
Can always count on Bostin to call out some facts

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 11:56:01 PM »
bostin is full of bs..I have few friends that prepped with matt and his dosages are average..not like what bostin makes if out to be...and we can buy dnp like candies here but matt never put dnp in the cycle..
T

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 02:09:12 AM »
I wonder if Bostin is really an informant.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 04:05:39 AM »
Goodmorrow I Am FALLSVIEW

The scholars on GetBig know that Bostin takes too much...here is what you need to be a Pro IFBB Bodybuilder:

200mg of Test Cyp Per week
Anti Estrogen everyday
20 pounds of tuna per week
10 pounds of lean beef per week
1 hour of cardio per day
1.5 hours of weights per day

=

Champion

GetBig Scholars.

WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH FALLSVIEW?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2018, 05:14:35 AM »
Must have been a bad esophagus bleed. I had 2 surgeries around 10 years ago (never did BB drugs until starting TRT 1.5 years ago) but it was due to years of acid reflux back-up, working its way back up the esophagus, via  the stomach. Caused some minor bleeding. For a major bleed out, this guy must have been in some pain for many years.

Not a Dr. (Chimps, Fist, Dutch) but I did play one w/ my neighbor Kathy when we were kids.
Something not adding up, but B.L. calling people out is comical. Did he ever "go down" like a poster (Darren A. I think) warned here a month or two back?

Fixed - It was "gib's" thread...

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 05:27:22 AM »
Bostin is just bitter he blew out his gut and destroyed his physique,  deep down he wishes more than anything to be a pro, but realized he doesn't have what it takes so he resorts to bashing other bodybuilders and gurus.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2018, 06:08:16 AM »
Must have been a bad esophagus bleed. I had 2 surgeries around 10 years ago (never did BB drugs until starting TRT 1.5 years ago) but it was due to years of acid reflux back-up, working its way back up the esophagus, via  the stomach. Caused some minor bleeding. For a major bleed out, this guy must have been in some pain for many years.

Not a Dr. (Chimps, Fist, Dutch) but I did play one w/ my neighbor Kathy when we were kids.
Something not adding up, but B.L. calling people out is comical. Did he ever "go down" like a poster (Darren A. I think) warned here a month or two back?
I knew a lady who has since passed 'very sadly'i knew her pretty well ,she was sleeping and almost died from it reflux burned her entire esophogus region to the point she fed from tube feed daily until her passing...she would do all normal things as anyone and would eat later and in sleep with tube feed,very very sad ..she had this horrible cough or reflux cough that sounded like it hurt

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2018, 06:12:14 AM »
just like anything in life something that passes as a 'norm'more frequently is a problem, if you have agita or reflux after every meal or fluid thats a potential issue,over time yrs say damage has to be evident .

kcb5150

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2018, 07:39:56 AM »
Bostin seems almost as fixated on that guy as he is on shooting oil so I am guessing he will find patterns to discredit him in anything.