Author Topic: Fugly Fundie Loses Re-election bid  (Read 1103 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Fugly Fundie Loses Re-election bid
« on: November 07, 2018, 11:44:11 AM »
Now she has more even more time read her bible and hopefully she's still employable at the local Waffle House

Kentucky clerk jailed over gay marriage licenses loses re-election bid

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Kentucky clerk who went to jail in 2015 for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples lost her bid for a second term on Tuesday.

Kim Davis, the Republican incumbent, was defeated by Democrat Elwood Caudill Jr. in the election for clerk of Rowan County in northeastern Kentucky. Caudill won with 4,210 votes, or 54 percent, to 3,566, or 46 percent, for Davis.

"I believe that as a community we must continue to work together toward a more prosperous and cohesive Rowan County," Caudill said after his win, according to the Lexington Herald-Leader.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/kentucky-clerk-jailed-over-gay-marriage-licenses-loses-re-election-n933451

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Fugly Fundie Loses Re-election bid
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 02:31:50 PM »
Now she has more even more time read her bible and hopefully she's still employable at the local Waffle House

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/kentucky-clerk-jailed-over-gay-marriage-licenses-loses-re-election-n933451

This is Kentucky. One may have nothing to do with the other. However, it's nice to think whatever goes around, comes around.  ;)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 03:06:16 PM »

Straw Man, are you gay?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 03:14:36 PM »
Not sure how someone being gay changes except sometimes one's  political perspective.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 03:34:06 PM »
Just strange to see a straight guy so passionate about gay issues.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 04:53:49 PM »
Straw Man, are you gay?

Nope but i'ts obvious you wish I was

This is no different than a fundie pharmacist who won't fill a prescription for mifepristone and misoprostol (abortion pill) or even worse, birth control

If you can't do all aspects of the job then you (not "you") should be fired .

In fact you should be required to affirm you will fulfill all aspects of the job as a condition of employment

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 05:19:14 PM »
Nope but i'ts obvious you wish I was

This is no different than a fundie pharmacist who won't fill a prescription for mifepristone and misoprostol (abortion pill) or even worse, birth control

If you can't do all aspects of the job then you (not "you") should be fired .

In fact you should be required to affirm you will fulfill all aspects of the job as a condition of employment

I’ll agree with the last two sentences, but the thing about a pharmacist should be fired for not filling a script, they have measures in place to counteract that. They’re supposed to have another pharm tech handle it or get a manager involved. If the pharmacist refuses to do those things, then yes they should be fired.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 05:38:09 PM »
I’ll agree with the last two sentences, but the thing about a pharmacist should be fired for not filling a script, they have measures in place to counteract that. They’re supposed to have another pharm tech handle it or get a manager involved. If the pharmacist refuses to do those things, then yes they should be fired.

well at least we agree on part of it

If I recall correctly, that fat fundie clerk wouldn't allow her deputy clerks to fulfill her duty until after she went to jail and was then ordered to do so by the court

Regarding the pharmacist and the abortion pill, there are recent examples where the woman was greatly inconvenienced, either having to go to different pharmacy in the same town or having to travel several hours to find a pharmacy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 05:44:05 PM »
well at least we agree on part of it

If I recall correctly, that fat fundie clerk wouldn't allow her deputy clerks to fulfill her duty until after she went to jail and was then ordered to do so by the court

Regarding the pharmacist and the abortion pill, there are recent examples where the woman was greatly inconvenienced, either having to go to different pharmacy in the same town or having to travel several hours to find a pharmacy.

You seem really upset she doesn't approve of gay marriage, is it stopping you from marrying your husband?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 05:48:31 PM »
You seem really upset she doesn't approve of gay marriage, is it stopping you from marrying your husband?

I think fucked up that she thinks her personal religious belief over-ride her duty to do her job

Again, she could have recused herself and allowed her deputies to fulfill her duty (which she eventually did after being ordered by the court not to interfere)

Just another fucked up moron fundie

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2018, 06:32:48 PM »
I think fucked up that she thinks her personal religious belief over-ride her duty to do her job

Again, she could have recused herself and allowed her deputies to fulfill her duty (which she eventually did after being ordered by the court not to interfere)

Just another fucked up moron fundie
You're so sensitive about this, you need a Midol?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2018, 06:36:59 PM »

You're the twat trolling him about this.  Perhaps taking the midol yourself would help?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2018, 06:42:12 PM »
You're the twat trolling him about this.  Perhaps taking the midol yourself would help?
Uh oh, you getting all sandy in your third favorite hole?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2018, 06:43:00 PM »
Uh oh, you getting all sandy in your third favorite hole?

not me, tinhat.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2018, 06:53:56 PM »

Is that what you're on right now

Your menses must be making you perceive my happiness as being "sensitive"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2018, 08:19:28 PM »
Just strange to see a straight guy so passionate about gay issues.

Hey nobody cares if she is a lesbian.  We don't discriminate on this board.