Author Topic: Trump just had a meltdown..  (Read 13443 times)

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
Re: Trump just had a meltdown..
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2018, 08:05:54 PM »
Lazy? His staff has a hard time keeping up with his schedule. You don't get as much done that he has in 21 months by being "lazy" Obama was lazy and he even admitted it.

Please tell me your trolling.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2018, 08:07:20 PM »
Please tell me your trolling.

Not even close.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2018, 06:27:29 AM »
Lazy? His staff has a hard time keeping up with his schedule. You don't get as much done that he has in 21 months by being "lazy" Obama was lazy and he even admitted it.
He's definitely not lazy at all.  He's a total workaholic.  Gets like 4 hours of sleep a night. 

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/sfl-donald-trump-boynton-farmers-story.html

Trump came down to FL during the 2016 race and met with my industry. (something no presidential candidate had ever done before)  Found out he had two more stops that day.  He was flying to Pensacola to meet with some welders union and then back to Naples for a campaign rally after he had a rally in Miami the previous day.  The guy is a fucking machine.  I've never seen someone his age work like that.  Hillary was down at the same time.  In the same time period she had one small rally in coral springs where she spoke for 27 mins and a elitist fundraising dinner and that's it.  He just outworked her.  Plain and simple. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2018, 06:39:28 AM »
Call Trump what you want, but lazy or low energy weakling he's definitely not.  At 70 years old, he just spent months traveling the US, holding rallies almost every single night leading up to the midterm elections.  He looked wide awake and energetic in everyone of those rallies.  

Compare that to Hillary:

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2018, 07:00:25 AM »
He's an embarrassment to the U.S. and a joke to the rest of the world. He's the president who was elected because of the electoral college. I don't like the word 'deserves' because of it's negative and entitlement connotations. Maybe he is what the people who voted for him deserve. -Wonder how many of those people regret their vote today?

Are you crazy?   Our country is roaring with prosperity..We were on the verge of a nuclear war with Korea....Confidence was rock bottom under Obama and wages were terrible...Manufacturing is coming back...Unemployment is at a 50 year low....I find it unbelievable that lefties don't acknowledge how good Trump has performed...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2018, 07:15:57 AM »
Demanding Session's resignation immediately following the midterms may be Trump's worst mistake thus far.  :) :)

Why is that ? Deep State Sessions was a waste of space allowing  a fake Russian spy investigation for 2 years. That it self is an absolute joke.
K

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2018, 07:18:23 AM »
Are you crazy?   Our country is roaring with prosperity..We were on the verge of a nuclear war with Korea....Confidence was rock bottom under Obama and wages were terrible...Manufacturing is coming back...Unemployment is at a 50 year low....I find it unbelievable that lefties don't acknowledge how good Trump has performed...

For those who cant see it, either dont have much in the way of Stock/401K, maybe dont pay attention much to financials,and just let hate get in the way.
I lean to the right,and I loved the times under Bubba Clinton, at least in my world things were prosperus. I didnt follow/know/or care about politics.

I still dont know much, nor care much, I do find the hate bothersome and how cry-baby the modern progressive libtards can be. (Violent protests, ANTIFA, stepping onto highways to stop traffic, etc).
Really retarded...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2018, 07:33:06 AM »
For those who cant see it, either dont have much in the way of Stock/401K, maybe dont pay attention much to financials,and just let hate get in the way.
I lean to the right,and I loved the times under Bubba Clinton, at least in my world things were prosperus. I didnt follow/know/or care about politics.

I still dont know much, nor care much, I do find the hate bothersome and how cry-baby the modern progressive libtards can be. (Violent protests, ANTIFA, stepping onto highways to stop traffic, etc).
Really retarded...

They'd have to have a job in order to have a 401K.   :D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2018, 08:20:41 AM »
Trump is a Beast. Trump 2020!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2018, 03:20:40 PM »
So misogyny is actually ok with you, as long as its well covered up?
Policy doesnt actually matter, as long as the message is well delivered?
Do you find it interesting, how those you identified held such polarizing positions on what is good for our country?
Or does that not matter because you are a used car salesmans dream?

Misogyny (hatred of women) isn't something I've seen in a president until Trump was elected. Infidelities are a personal matter best dealt with between partners. The presidents I selected are among those who had the highest rankings as of 2017. Coincidentally, I agree with these rankings.   

"Ten qualities of presidential leadership: "Public Persuasion," "Crisis Leadership," "Economic Management," "Moral Authority," "International Relations," "Administrative Skills," "Relations with Congress," "Vision/Setting An Agenda," "Pursued Equal Justice for All," and "Performance Within the Context of His Times."" https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurvey2017/?page=overall

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-top-20-presidents-in-us-history-according-to-historians-2017-2

I likely am a used or new car salesman's dream because I don't bargain the sales price, I research it and purchase only from the dealerships offering the best deals.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2018, 04:02:50 PM »
Misogyny (hatred of women) isn't something I've seen in a president until Trump was elected. Infidelities are a personal matter best dealt with between partners. The presidents I selected are among those who had the highest rankings as of 2017. Coincidentally, I agree with these rankings.   

"Ten qualities of presidential leadership: "Public Persuasion," "Crisis Leadership," "Economic Management," "Moral Authority," "International Relations," "Administrative Skills," "Relations with Congress," "Vision/Setting An Agenda," "Pursued Equal Justice for All," and "Performance Within the Context of His Times."" https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurvey2017/?page=overall

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-top-20-presidents-in-us-history-according-to-historians-2017-2

I likely am a used or new car salesman's dream because I don't bargain the sales price, I research it and purchase only from the dealerships offering the best deals.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2018, 06:07:10 PM »

Goodness man, you know the getbig liberals don't want to be confronted with the truth! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2018, 06:13:18 PM »
Misogyny (hatred of women) isn't something I've seen in a president until Trump was elected.  

Pretty sure out of the two of you, though, you're the only one who has a thing for men. Apparently he likes women much, much more than you. How misogynistic are you?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2018, 09:01:04 PM »

I'll ignore you'll blatent misunderstanding of mysogyny in it's practical everyday application for the moment.

Please rank your 4 presendial choices and Trump from best to worst for each quality you listed

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2018, 04:56:57 AM »
Millenials need to step up their game.

Q

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2018, 06:51:47 AM »
Millenials need to step up their game.

silicon implants . . . ?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2018, 06:55:14 AM »
Goodness man, you know the getbig liberals don't want to be confronted with the truth! :D
                 not a liberal, but everyone knows slick willie was a scumbag. but economy was strong under him so he gets a pass from both sides.
F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2018, 07:22:08 AM »
                 not a liberal, but everyone knows slick willie was a scumbag. but economy was strong under him so he gets a pass from both sides.
Economy is strong under Trump, you still whine = you're a liberal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2018, 09:47:17 AM »
Economy is strong under Trump, you still whine = you're a liberal.
                          and the beat goes on.
F

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2018, 10:35:35 AM »
Meanwhile, United States Representative-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will do her part to "fix" the good economy. The 29 year old admittedly can't even budget for rent but many would trust her to run the country and certainly never demonize her the way they do Trump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2018, 11:40:08 AM »
Pretty sure out of the two of you, though, you're the only one who has a thing for men. Apparently he likes women much, much more than you. How misogynistic are you?

I love women, therefore I am not misogynistic at all. Why would "my thing" for men have anything to do with this?

Misogyny (/mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny is manifest in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.

Seems like there are many guys on getbig that example the definition of misogyny. I'm clearly not one of them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2018, 11:53:18 AM »
I'll ignore you'll blatent misunderstanding of mysogyny in it's practical everyday application for the moment.

Please rank your 4 presendial choices and Trump from best to worst for each quality you listed

Common definition:
mi·sog·y·ny
/məˈsäjənē/
noun
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Websters dictionary:
misogyny noun
mi·​sog·​y·​ny | \mə-ˈsä-jə-nē  \
Definition of misogyny
: a hatred of women

Urban Dictionary:
Misogynist
A commonly used word by feminazis

&

misogyny
The hatred of women including the entrenched prejudice against female kangaroos.  ;D

1. John Fitzgerald Kennedy

2. Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and Ronald Regan

Trump is at the bottom of all lists.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2018, 12:29:24 PM »
He's an embarrassment to the U.S. and a joke to the rest of the world. He's the president who was elected because of the electoral college. I don't like the word 'deserves' because of it's negative and entitlement connotations. Maybe he is what the people who voted for him deserve. -Wonder how many of those people regret their vote today?

This entire post is EXTREMELY hypocritical for someone who, a very short time ago, openly DEFENDED pedophiles on a public forum.

I will ALWAYS contend, "primemuscle," that YOU are the LAST person on Getbig who is in ANY position to criticize ANYONE for ANY reason.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2018, 12:56:55 PM »
lol at people arguing whether or not Trump had a meltdown.

It proves one thing: the bounds of stupidity, when it comes to politics, knows no boundaries.
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2018, 01:18:24 PM »

Why, in your words, is he an embarrassment to the US and a joke to the rest of the world?