Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: Abrams would have already won Georgia race if ‘she had a fair e  (Read 1434 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Please go away.

Hillary Clinton: Abrams would have already won Georgia race if ‘she had a fair election’
By Alex Pappas | Fox News

In an 'Ingraham Angle' exclusive, pollster Frank Luntz gets a read from independent voters in New Hampshire.

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Tuesday questioned the legitimacy of Georgia’s gubernatorial contest, saying Democrat Stacey Abrams would have already won the uncalled contest if the election was fair.

“If she had a fair election, she already would have won,” Clinton said Tuesday night at the University of Texas at Austin, where she accepted an award.

Clinton, who may be considering another run for president in 2020, accused the “people on the other side” of “undoing” voting rights in the election. Supporters of Abrams have made accusations of voter suppression, long voting lines and other balloting problems.

“Stacey is really in the arena and she is fighting for the right to vote and have your vote counted,” Clinton said, praising Abrams “for continuing that fight.”

During the 2016 contest, Clinton expressed worry that then-candidate Donald Trump wouldn’t accept defeat if she beat him in the election.

“We are a country based on laws,” Clinton said in October 2016. “And we’ve had hot, contested elections going back to the very beginning, but one of our hallmarks has always been that we accept the outcomes of our elections.”

Abrams has not conceded, even though the vote count has Republican Brian Kemp ahead. Unofficial returns show Kemp with 50.3 percent of nearly 4 million total ballots, or a 58,875-vote margin over Abrams that has narrowed slightly as votes were counted.

Abrams is hoping to force a runoff election in Georgia’s unsettled governor's race. Kemp would win outright if he stays above 50 percent of the vote count.

Kemp has declared victory and said it is "mathematically impossible" for her campaign to force a runoff.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-abrams-would-have-already-won-georgia-race-if-she-had-a-fair-election

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I live in Ga and can tell you some odd stuff happened right before this election.
For example, polling locations were suddenly changed with little/no advance warning.

In my Ga county , the board of election website still lists 2 early voting locations that closed with no public notice.
My wife and I had to drive to 2 different places, like playing "where's Waldo" before we could vote.

I'm not sure if anything illegal was/is doine by sec of state Brian Kemp ( R candiate for GOV).
BUT, considering the sec of state is the final authority on voting in Ga, it sure looks fishy .

That's "fishy" but finding thousands of democrat supporting votes AFTER the election isn't? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Kemp got 58,150 more votes than Abrams.  There is no friggin way "uncounted" votes will cover that spread. 

Thank God Hillary Clinton is not POTUS. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
The votes in question were absentee ballots that were mailed on time , but arrived in the mail
AFTER election day.
Some of those are from active duty millitary serving around the world.

I think we should count every vote.
At this point, it's not likely that Abbrams can catch Kemp and force a run off.

If the ballot arrived after election day, it was not mailed on time. 

4. Your voted ballot must arrive by the deadline or it will not be counted.

https://www.vote.org/absentee-ballot/georgia/

chaos

• Getbig V
If the ballot arrived after election day, it was not mailed on time. 

4. Your voted ballot must arrive by the deadline or it will not be counted.

https://www.vote.org/absentee-ballot/georgia/
That only counts for republican voters.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Kemp got 58,150 more votes than Abrams.  There is no friggin way "uncounted" votes will cover that spread. 

Thank God Hillary Clinton is not POTUS. 

She is the master of accusing the other side of what you have already done.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

She is the master of accusing the other side of what you have already done.

Correctamundo.  That is a well known tactic of the left and they have been doing it even more lately.  See the Russia investigation.

Here is the angry gap toothed retard who lost an election and is suing to force another vote.  She can't even govern her own weight or her dental health.  The fuck is she going to govern a State?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Funny how Trumptards had no problem with Trump kept saying how the election was rigged, unfair, etc..

Trump is the biggest fucking crybaby in this country

Everything and Everyone is so UNFAIR to him

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Funny how Trumptards had no problem with Trump kept saying how the election was rigged, unfair, etc..

What does this have to do with anything? What a strawman argument.

chaos

• Getbig V
What does this have to do with anything? What a strawman faggy little bitch argument.
Fixed :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
What a strawman argument.

That's his specialty.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

a