Author Topic: Boycott General Motors fellas  (Read 4470 times)

DENVER2SANFRAN

• Getbig II
Re: Boycott General Motors fellas
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2018, 09:23:16 PM »
Plain and simple, youre shooting yourself in the foot if you buy an American car.

HAHA

What do you drive my friend?

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2018, 05:11:50 PM »
bump.  Everyone needs to read this and copy/paste to other message boards.  SINK THE LIBTARD GM SHIP!
I dont like twinks.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2018, 05:01:56 AM »
Another reason to boycott GM and the CEO's extreme leftist agenda - they just announced they are laying off 15% of their salaried workforce and closing 4 plants.  This is after record earnings of $2.5 Billion for the 3rd quarter of 2018.
I dont like twinks.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2018, 05:26:29 AM »
My next car will likely be a verano 2.0 model.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2018, 05:39:35 AM »
How come people say they own a car when they are renting it with it through a lease? If you lease reliability isn't that much of a concern. Any car should last 3 years.

Out of the big three American made cars I think GM products are the most reliable if you are going to buy a car and keep it for ten years. Most GM products the motor and trans are aces. Everything else in the car will eventually break but the motor/trans seems good for many miles. Ford and Dodge have reliability problems. Had a new Ford Crown Vic and the trans went at 10K.  Had a new Dodge Durango and the trans started to go at 40K. When ever I see a a car blowing blue smoke out of the tail pipe indicating a shot motor it's a Dodge/Chrysler product.  Kept a Toyota for 17 years with zero problems except for replacing a water pump. Sold it to a college kid that drove it for another 5 years. If you keep the oil changed in a Honda or Toyota with synthetic they will go over 200K miles with little trouble. Of course exceptions to the rule are everywhere.