Author Topic: shooting sustanon everyday??  (Read 6347 times)

whitewidow

shooting sustanon everyday??
« on: April 14, 2006, 05:54:04 PM »
I have heard from a number of reputable people that the best way to use sust is everyday- I know alot of people that have used sust EOD and got shit out of it- any opinions on this anybody???

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: shooting sustanon everyday??
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 06:24:23 PM »
I'm running it twice a week & everything is going fine. 

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 08:30:05 PM »
sust has four esters in it from fast to slow release, the only reason people say to shoot it ed is b/c is has 50mg of prop wich has a short half life, but thats where the other esters come in... each one is released after the next, you can choose wich ever is best foryou but sust was made for hrt meaning it can b shot up to once every 2 weeks. keep in mind that is just for hrt purposes.. its up to you on how much you want to pin but remember the guys who say they have awesome gains on pinnin ed or eod its b/c they are  forgettin about all the slower esters building up, sure they are keepin the half life of the prop good but all the slower esters are building up so after a while they are actually megadosing test ... thats if you do the math on the half lifes of them all..

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 08:55:33 PM »
Depends on how long your running it for bro, and what is used with it, for a long cycle EOD, for something like going into contest prep or less water 2x week, ED usually seems to be too much if you have not already ran EOD.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 10:13:54 PM »
ive talked to guys who have run sust  twice per week 250/250 with dbol and swore they only gained off the dbol - the say the best results were when they shot up everyday.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 10:34:10 PM »
I have heard from a number of reputable people that the best way to use sust is everyday- I know alot of people that have used sust EOD and got shit out of it- any opinions on this anybody???

thats too much test...its a waste of sus IMO.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2006, 01:33:10 PM »
thats too much test...its a waste of sus IMO.

you would be suprised of the number of people who actually do this. I personall would just use a longer acting ester like a good enanthate

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 07:30:04 PM »

We've already been over this, Lil' Widow.

Test is Test, regardless of the ester.

Unless you are megadosing Sustanon in excess of 1G ew, there is no reason to shoot ED.

It's the same with EOD.  Unless you are using 750MG ew, there is no point.

I don't understand what about this is so hard for some of you to grasp?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

arnold2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 10:32:39 AM »
It is good it everyday escpecially in the begginning of your cycle for an androgen load.
Also, the prop in it only last a day or so , so to get the best benifits is to shoot everyday, but if youdo 1ml everyday the dosage will be 1750mg a week.
Which is a boatload of test that will be circulating in your bloodstream.
You will get pretty bloated with water and will get some serious pumps.
I would also make sure to have some nolva or arimidex handy in case your nips get sore.
But you would be in for a hell of a cycle.
I wouldn't run it for more than 6-8 weeks max at that dosage.
And, I would only do it if I had quite a few cycles under my belt.
I have done as much as  1500 mg of sus a week and it really does feel good!
And the gains were great!
Make sure to run HCG and clomid at the end or you will loose quite a bit of size after your cycle.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 03:38:42 PM »
It is good it everyday escpecially in the begginning of your cycle for an androgen load.
Also, the prop in it only last a day or so , so to get the best benifits is to shoot everyday, but if youdo 1ml everyday the dosage will be 1750mg a week.
Which is a boatload of test that will be circulating in your bloodstream.
You will get pretty bloated with water and will get some serious pumps.

^No.

I already explained why it's not beneficial to shoot Sustanon ED.

Unless you are a pro, those type of dosages are off the chain and completely unwarranted.

Front-loading is not beneficial for a cycle.  Regardless of whether you are using an AE or AI, all that excess Testosterone has to go somewhere and once those androgen receptors are maxed out, all the Arimidex in the world isn't going to stop a degree of aromatization.  You run 1.75G's of Test per week front-loaded cold after being "off" and gyno/bloat/hypertension could be a reality.....FAST.

Some of you never learn.....

DIV

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 06:40:44 PM »
I think 2 amps a week would be fine if you stack it with a eq or winny or deca.  An amp everyday is way too much, when you go off it will be hard for your body to remember what normal is with those types of dosages. 
From my experience I've made better quality gains with 200-500mg of test & 200-400mg of eq.  Rather than using high dosages.  Also with low dosages I never experienced a post cycle crash.  When I first started using I thought more gear the better, I was way wrong. JMO

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 06:58:08 PM »
I took one amp a week and still put on 10kgs, or thereabouts.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 08:41:04 PM »
I think 2 amps a week would be fine if you stack it with a eq or winny or deca.  An amp everyday is way too much, when you go off it will be hard for your body to remember what normal is with those types of dosages. 
From my experience I've made better quality gains with 200-500mg of test & 200-400mg of eq.  Rather than using high dosages.  Also with low dosages I never experienced a post cycle crash.  When I first started using I thought more gear the better, I was way wrong. JMO

^Exactly.

The higher you go, the more of a hormone rollercoaster you put your body through.  That is what they term as "crash".

Look at some of these IFBB bodybuilders in the "off-season".

You will see what I mean.  Smaller and fatter......

DIV

Custom_Built

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 01:00:56 AM »

Ok, I had found this on the internet some time ago...........take it for what it's worth, it
explains why to do sust, everyday: (it's rather long, but very interesting)

HOW TO CYCLE SUSTANON
=====================

The Proper Way to Cycle SUSTANON (has been floating around for years)

One of the most misunderstood ideals when it comes to Sustanon is how to properly use
it in a cycle. There is no wrong way, but there is a best way to administer proper dosages
so you can fully benifit from the esters in Sustanon.

Sustanon was developed for the primary reason of hormone replacement, and because of the
mix of esters most patients only needed one shot a month to keep their hormone levels
balanced. Because of this design, the bodybuilder will not recieve proper doseages at once
or twice a week injections. Your blood levels will fluctuate up and down continually,
which is not what you want while on a cycle. You want stable levels to give your body the
best chance it can have to build plenty of muscle.

All test is the same, but once only the ester is removed. People that say test is test are
wrong unless you are assuming that the ester has already been removed. I have had plenty
of different results fromt the different tests I have used, as well as I am sure you have
too. The secret to making sus work correctly, is timing the esters so the blood levels do
not fluctuate.

I will assume that everyone knows how an ester works and why one is added to the parent
testosterone. With sustanon, you have 4 esters:30mg of prop60mg of phenylprop60mg of
isocaproate100mg of deconateCombined to give you 250mg. Now everyone knows for themselves
how much test they should take due to previous cycles or no cycles at all. Lets take each
ester and see how long they will stay active in the body. 30mg of prop--Prop needs to be
injected at least every other day to get the full benifits of the test. I think every
third day is a little too long to wait, although some people may disagree. Now lets say
you are doing a prop only cycle and injecting 30mg twice a week. You can see already that
is a waste of gear. If you inject 30mg of prop twice a week you are totally wasting your
time. You will NOT grow off of this, so you can basically take sus and knock it down to
220mg an amp if you are injecting once or twice a week. 60 mg of phenylprop--Phenylprop
is not that much different than prop. You can get away with injecting the phenylprop ester
every third day. Anyone that has taken nandrolone with a phenylprop ester knows that it is
shorter acting and must be injected twice a week (for example, getwoods powder). If
injected twice a week, then lets even cushion the amount, you will have all 120 mg in one
week.

To recap, so far this is what you get the first week---180 mg of test in your system. If
you ask me that was a waste of two amps. That is barely enough to supress the axis, and
that is about all you will have happen if you inject 180mg of test per week. Now lets look
at the longer acting esters in sus. 60mg of Isocaproate--Isocaproate will give you a
duration of about a week before it is let go. This is not bad, but at 60 mg you are still
not getting enough test to make it worth the time. 100mg of Deconate--Here is the daddy
of the four esters. This is the same ester that is used in Decca-Durabolin. The decanoate
ester should really average out at 2 weeks, but has been said to last up to 3.This ester
was added at a 100mg dose to balance out the quicker acting esters used in sustanon.

If we review one more time, we can see roughly how much test we will have in our body per
week when we use sus, and hopefully you can see it is very low. You can pretty much take
out the prop and phenylprop until about week 3 or 4, because once the other esters release
the test and it gets time to build up in the system, the prop and phenylprop is useless.
Not until around week six are you going to get your test levels high enough to do any good,
and if you are on a 10 week cycle and start tapering week 8, then your test have been only
relatively high for about 2-3 weeks. Call me crazy, but that is not at all what I want in
a cycle. Every test cycle should be started high to hit those receptors hard, and I dont
even taper at the end (but that is a different story).

The numbers that BIGDAWG and I worked on basically show that your test levels will never
at one time be stable for more that a couple of weeks. Why do you think that people say
they have less bloat on sus and less sides. There is so little of the short acting test
in your system at one time that it is impossible to get any bloat or side effects at all.
So you ask, well what is the best way to take sus then? First I would answer dont buy it.
If you really want to use a 4 blend test then buy some of the old omna (not the new ones),
they have more shorter acting tests in them and the blood levels will stay more equal.

If you dont believe me, ask anyone that has used the old omna and they will tell you they
got quite a bit of bloat from it. Reason being is the shorter acting esters in the omna
build up your blood levels quicker, hence you have the bloat factor. If someone doesnt
like my first answer, then I will give them a second, "inject the sus everyday or at the
least every other day." I usually get the "wholly shit, thats crazy!!!" answer. I usually
tell them back, no its not crazy, its science. The actual science of sus combined with a
bodybuilders needs equal injecting every day.

People seem to forget about the esters and think they are injecting all of 1750mg each
week and getting every mg of it. Trust me folks, I am not talking about injecting 7 amps
a week for 10 weeks, I am suggesting injecting an amp a day for 3 weeks, and letting the
esters do thier work after that. When you crunch the numbers, for the first two weeks you
are really only getting the prop, phenylprop, and a little of the isocaproate. Maybe
about 700-750 mg for the first two weeks, and for weeks after that when all of the
isocaproate and deconate kick in you will stay aroung 600-800mg for weeks following the
first couple. You have a perfect taper, if you are into that, and stable test levels. If
you go to eod, it will vary a bit, but not enough to really make too much of a difference.

Start off the cycle with 5 weeks of dbol while using the sus, and when you are done with
the sustanon, then immediately start injecting two anabolics like eq and decca, or decca
and primo/winny. This is a cycle that a lot of the pros are using called front end loading
with an anabolic taper. I guinea pigged this idea when BIGDAWG and I were discussing it
many months back, and damn it was a really good cycle. Not as good as 1000mg of aratest
a week, but still a pretty good cycle. I have cycled sus/omna both ways, and trained
relatively the same with the same kind of diet. The difference in the two cycles were like
night and day, about a 15-17 pound difference, and two amps of omna a week was my first
cycle too. You know, the one you are supposed to grow the most off of because of the
virgin receptors. So test may be test, but you will not get the same results from every
ester out there if you dont know how to time them. If you are thinking of a sus/omna
cycle, give this a try. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Soooo.................th ere you have it..........I haven't tryed it, but in a sense, it sound logicial.

BEE Cool!
Custom Built

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2006, 01:51:38 AM »

Ok, I had found this on the internet some time ago...........take it for what it's worth, it
explains why to do sust, everyday: (it's rather long, but very interesting)

This changes nothing.

The fact that Sustanon was developed for HRT is the precise reason why it does not need to be injected ED or EOD.  Blood levels remain steady with Sustanon due the to mixture of long acting and short acting esters.  That in itself negates the whole argument of the article.

It's common sense.

DIV 

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 08:57:41 PM »

Soooo.................th ere you have it..........I haven't tryed it, but in a sense, it sound logicial.

BEE Cool!
Custom Built

Sounded good until this point!

Again, I gained about 10 kgs of 1 amp a week for like 8 weeks then 2 for 2 weeks (I had to cut my cycle short).

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 10:49:30 PM »
well all I know is I talked to some of the biggest guys in my town and they all say the proper way to use sust is everyday- It sounds like too much to me- But I believe these guys they have been using it for awhile and would know due to experience- alot of people would say shooting sust twice a week is a waste- even though you might gain its not how to properly use sust- These guys used to talk to lee haney and got alot of their cycles from the man himself and let me tell you they are not pretty-

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 02:57:24 PM »
well all I know is I talked to some of the biggest guys in my town and they all say the proper way to use sust is everyday- It sounds like too much to me- But I believe these guys they have been using it for awhile and would know due to experience- alot of people would say shooting sust twice a week is a waste- even though you might gain its not how to properly use sust- These guys used to talk to lee haney and got alot of their cycles from the man himself and let me tell you they are not pretty-

What works for an IFBB Mr. Olympia doesn't necessarily work for us.

I wouldn't take those dosages, there's no need.

I'm not an athlete or a bodybuilder. 

If I was going to take a pro's advice just to see what kind of cycles he ran, it'd be Lee Priest, Sergio Oliva, Danny Padilla.

That's assuming they ever told me the truth.

DIV

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 05:10:16 PM »
What works for an IFBB Mr. Olympia doesn't necessarily work for us.

I wouldn't take those dosages, there's no need.

I'm not an athlete or a bodybuilder. 

If I was going to take a pro's advice just to see what kind of cycles he ran, it'd be Lee Priest, Sergio Oliva, Danny Padilla.

That's assuming they ever told me the truth.

DIV

If ur not an athlete or bodybuilder, Div, what r u doing taking gear?

Do u mean competitive bodybuilder as opposed to recreational?

I consider myself to be a bodybuilder, but not pro, and I don't compete. I just look like shit now cause I haven't been training properly.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2006, 07:49:06 PM »
If ur not an athlete or bodybuilder, Div, what r u doing taking gear?

Do u mean competitive bodybuilder as opposed to recreational?

I consider myself to be a bodybuilder, but not pro, and I don't compete. I just look like shit now cause I haven't been training properly.

I'm a powerlifter.......not a bodybuilder.

World of difference there.

DIV

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2006, 08:11:01 PM »
I'm a powerlifter.......not a bodybuilder.

World of difference there.

DIV

Fair enough.

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 12:40:36 AM »
ed or eod is the way to go for sus because of short esters i think.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 03:10:55 AM »
ed or eod is the way to go for sus because of short esters i think.

But the short esters are only part of sustanon.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 03:20:53 AM »
I think it also depends on what kind of "blend" you have/get. Some UG labs make there own sus & it'll vary. For example I used a blend that was only 50mg test prop. For me there was no need to shot it three or more times a week. All the other esters were long acting. I only shot it twice a week & had good results (I still had 400mg's of long acting esters a week).