Author Topic: 6 Weeks Post Pec Tear  (Read 15616 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 6 Weeks Post Pec Tear
« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2018, 10:26:56 AM »
Yes, I can run a hard 5 mile run faster than you could ever dream about or do 100 meter repeats and I don't get sore the next day. Same with lifting. Could be a genetic trait or just a life time of training. I get mild soreness but nothing like I hear the majority complain about.

I have nor have I ever had the desire to run 5 miles but you're talking about what YOU do and what YOU have been doing. This doesn't mean you're qualified to train elite athletes. You seem to not want to learn anything other what you've picked up along the way or by what you've heard without delving more into it. Chances are, you're getting sore (not that this means much) because you do the same thing day in and day out, and chances are you're not logging better times. This would make sense because of 1. You're getting older and 2. By your description, you're trying to train for two different sports that REQUIRE training two different energy systems. Long distance is lactic and 100 meter sprint repeats are alactic. The long distance runs off of the Aerobic energy system, the sprints run off of the ATP/CP system, and no, you cannot compare lifting weights (specifically higher volume bodybuilding-type workouts to running. But hey, If you like to run then good on you

Regarding steroids you know what you would look like 6 months truly clean.  Tired of steroid users acting like they are training gurus when they they look like crap without the assist. All your fancy terms that you retrieve in folders on your lap top to sound like a PhD in exercise physiology taken from the bs personal trainer books do not impress me.

You obviously take me for some 20 year old kid that got a cert through employment at a 24hr fitness. The last time I picked up a "personal training cert book" was over 20 years ago, since then and up until last year, I spent upwards of $10-12k per year for almost 15 years on continuing education but, whatever. You seem to think that all training is the same be it for bodybuilding or for sport. Regarding steroids, I'm clean 8 months of the year unless my test levels drop below normal then I'm back on the prescription HRT, that being said, I know EXACTLY what I look like when I'm off.

Going to be point blank with complete candor here. I use to correspond with Casey Viator. He told me how his blood tests come back great. I told him there is more to health than blood tests. Shortly after he was dead.  You had a first class warning about your life style and genetic traits with your stroke warning but your ego tells you that you know everything about steroids, health and training. Want some real advice. Your heart is the most important muscle. Your health doesn't care about your bench. Your health does care about if you have a good VO2. No, it's not a cure all. Nothing is.  Get off steroids and pay attention to cardio as much as you do lifting weights. I could be dead today from a heart attack but I try to put the odds in my favor.

1. Blood tests are just one part of it, it's the full and complete workup that counts. The scans, the cardiac MRI's, the scopes but most of all, it's managing BP and cholesterol levels. 2. My "life style" is and was fine with the execption of having a business that kept me busy 14-16 hrs per day. Here are my genetic traits are far as my health, we have no cancers or heart disease that runs in my family, what about yours? As far as my stroke, it was TIA

I don't think you really watched it..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2018, 07:16:48 AM »
Coach I'm not worried about your health,I'm more worried about your videos while driving you don't seem like mario andretti type behind the wheel.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2018, 12:06:39 PM »
Coach I'm not worried about your health,I'm more worried about your videos while driving you don't seem like mario andretti type behind the wheel.

I think better when I’m driving which why so many of my vids are done while driving. When I drive to Vegas for example. I get more content in and usually do IG Q&A lives for 1-2 hours at time while driving

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #128 on: December 18, 2018, 09:42:51 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2018, 11:26:23 PM »
10 weeks post tear. Almost 100%

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrgxzJqgqYz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=140zq1ngqiqqa

One thing I most love when watching guys that are from my generation that started training in the 70s and 80s was they just do normal full reps. Just the simple up and down, push and pull. All the way up and all the way down. Seem like just the natural thing to do and we did it.