Author Topic: Vitamin k2 and tooth enamel regrowth  (Read 8289 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Vitamin k2 and tooth enamel regrowth
« on: November 27, 2018, 03:54:15 PM »
Seen some fairly distingueshed docs on youtube saying its possible. They werent just making claims they say the mk7 form was called activater x, it was discoverd in the 60's
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Vitamin k2 and tooth enamel regrowth
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 04:55:07 PM »
Marty, I would stay away from the K2, if I were you.  The drawbacks far outweigh the benefits.  I don't think you'll be able to regrow your teeth.   :-\

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 07:16:55 PM »
Seen some fairly distingueshed docs on youtube saying its possible. They werent just making claims they say the mk7 form was called activater x, it was discoverd in the 60's

You are correct it seems, Marty: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987715000328?via%3Dihub

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 09:49:03 PM »
Also grind up boiled egg shells and consume them for tooth repair.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 11:20:42 PM »
k2 mk4. That's the one to use.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 06:54:40 PM »
Marty, I would stay away from the K2, if I were you.  The drawbacks far outweigh the benefits.  I don't think you'll be able to regrow your teeth.   :-\

Dam neeguls fuvkin up
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 07:21:18 PM »
30’s??? Already having teeth problems. Definitely live in the Carolinas.
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 07:38:57 PM »
You will die thus zero fucks you
A

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 05:49:40 AM »
You will die thus zero fucks you
You’ll die first you unhealthy toad.
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2018, 07:14:08 AM »
You’ll die first you unhealthy toad.
good !!!!!!!!!!!!
A

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2018, 08:35:13 AM »

Your comment indicates you have not done your homework, deadz. The highest incidence of early onset tooth decay is in the southwest and west, according to the Centers for Disease Control

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 08:37:34 AM »
Your comment indicates you have not done your homework, deadz. The highest incidence of early onset tooth decay is in the southwest and west, according to the Centers for Disease Control
Just a larger population in those areas.
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 08:46:32 AM »
Just a larger population in those areas.

The chart is in %. Therefore it is normalized and population doesn't matter.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2018, 09:44:36 AM »
Sounds like the ol' Penis Growth cream scam.
Millions of getbiggers dropped major $$ cash , but ended up on the short end.

Howie do you have any pics of that beautiful penis you're talking about? I have a friend who's very interested in this scam you're running.

This is 100% legit, with no (sexual) shenanigans.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2018, 11:15:48 AM »

70-75%???

Humanity is doomed   :-X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2018, 11:55:44 AM »
Bend over and you can guess the size of my shaft. :D

1. Its not for me bro

2. This isnt backstage at a show you're judging.

3. This is a legit business opportunity for serious $.

I'm sure I have a good idea anyhow, but know that guidelines have been established I'll be sure to sign up for the next contest where you're the head judge.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2018, 12:27:14 AM »
I had perfect teeth my whole life, still never had a cavity.

During 2 years of veganism, my gums receded a ton and teeth hurt at the tips. I supplemented with K2 the whole time. At my last dental appointment, the scraping tool hurt like hell the whole time -- I finally knew why people hated the dentist.

After 3 months of meat eating, my gums had crown back and my teeth were no longer sensitive. Next visit, the scraping tool didn't hurt whatsoever -- just like old times.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2018, 04:46:43 AM »
All those vegan fags look so weak & sickly all the while proclaiming great health.  I went raw food back in the 90's for like 2 weeks and felt like death.  All those raw people were telling me it gets better and you feel great after several weeks or months.  No thanks.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2018, 06:00:55 AM »

During 2 years of veganism, my gums receded a ton and teeth hurt at the tips. I supplemented with K2 the whole time. At my last dental appointment, the scraping tool hurt like hell the whole time -- I finally knew why people hated the dentist.

After 3 months of meat eating, my gums had crown back and my teeth were no longer sensitive. Next visit, the scraping tool didn't hurt whatsoever -- just like old times.

Very interesting!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2018, 06:51:18 AM »

do u still take k2?.......

U see a mostly meat diet is horrible for teeth, evidenced by eskimos
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2018, 10:49:55 AM »
Do Eskimos brush their teeth at all?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2018, 01:17:33 PM »
Stay away from sugar and high acid/low pH foods/drinks and take chelated multi-minerals everyday.  That's all you need.

Brush your teeth with NON-fluoridated toothpaste.  Fluoride is toxic.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2018, 02:16:54 PM »
do u still take k2?.......

U see a mostly meat diet is horrible for teeth, evidenced by eskimos

Actually I still do occasionally. I'm just trying to get rid of the bottle.

I've been experimenting with diet a lot over the past 4 years. During most of it, I ate lots of vegetables and shied away from meat. Both times I've drastically cut vegetables and changed my main protein source from plants, eggs, or dairy to meat, i've noticed tons of benefits within 3 (!) days:

- less morning depression
- more ready to sleep at night
- need less sleep (8 hours max, if I'm depressed I would stay in bed for 10 hours)
- tighter skin and firmer muscles
- skin looks healthier
- drastically reduced abdominal bloating
- drastically reduced stool, flatulence
- way less inflamed hip musculature: I think this has to do with the bloating, which pushes my hips out of place and makes walking, sitting, and running very uncomfortable
- less stomach discomfort
- more confidence: I think this is partly related to looking better, particular in my skin, muscles (both firmness and inflammation), and waist, but not just that... I have a generally improved sense of well-being. I wish I could test my testosterone, because I think I might be the cause.
- less worried about calories, macros, etc. I just don't think about it as much. It's like I was always trying to manipulate these to find the "right diet" before, but I was simple missing meat.
- blood pressure: admittedly, I only tested this once while "on meat", but was shocked to see 120/75. I'm usually at 140/80; like all the males in my family, I seem predisposed to hypertension. That said, my resting heart rate was 70, whereas usually it's low 50s.
- better gums, less pain at the dentist (as described before).
- better "focus" probably from a variety of causes, not the least of which being my diet just "feels right" and gives me way less anxiety.
- feel less need to exercise, probably because I feel less need to eat so I'm not worried about balancing the two.

Red meat especially feels most satisfying. I eat 1lb a day, a few eggs and some cheese, and 2-3 servings of vegetables, max. After filling up mostly on that, I do indulge in a little desert: fruit, nuts, and protein bars. Im fasting and this is my main meal.

The desert is hard in my stomach: even a tiny bowl bloats (500 cals) and irritates far more than that big bowl of animal foods I just ate (1500+ cals).

Red meat may have a bad reputation, but in all seriousness the amount of misery it seems to save me might worth a heart attack. I'm done fighting against my experience and sticking to nutritional dogma.

Just thought I'd share some of my experience, since i have both perspectives (2 years vegan, 6 months maybe 'mostly animal products').

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2018, 02:29:12 PM »
Brush after every meal and floss often ya lazy toothless fucks!
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2018, 02:35:05 PM »
Excellent post bro... When i look around at my comrads that still eat meat theyre all getting greys and fine lines . What tooth paste do you use????
I feel i spent at least 7 years of vegasim wrong with pasterized fruit juices
Now im making fresh frozen whole fruit smoothies , very high energy from these lately
Beans are still the key also . If im eatin just fruits only my sweat is too sticky my damn legs will chafe... But beans rectify this they get rid of that somehow
Im also less thirsty slammin down lots of fruits, the bodys balance of too much fruit not enough water will make my back go out.... I have to be super disciplined about water drinking even when not thirsty
Actually I still do occasionally. I'm just trying to get rid of the bottle.

I've been experimenting with diet a lot over the past 4 years. During most of it, I ate lots of vegetables and shied away from meet. Both times I've drastically cut vegetables and changed my main protein source from plants, eggs, or dairy to meat, i've noticed tons of benefits within 3 (!) days:

- less morning depression
- more ready to sleep at night
- tighter skin and firmer muscles
- skin looks healthier
- drastically reduced abdominal bloating
- drastically reduced stool, flatulence
- way less inflamed hip musculature: I think this has to do with the bloating, which pushes my hips out of place and makes walking, sitting, and running very uncomfortable
- less stomach discomfort
- more confidence: I think this is partly related to looking better, particular in my skin, muscles (both firmness and inflammation), and waist, but not just that... I have a generally improved sense of well-being. I wish I could test my testosterone, because I think I might be the cause.
- less worried about calories, macros, etc. I just don't think about it as much. It's like I was always trying to manipulate these to find the "right diet" before, but I was simple missing meat.
- blood pressure: admittedly, I only tested this once while "on meat", but was shocked to see 120/75. I'm usually at 140/80; like all the males in my family, I seem predisposed to hypertension. That said, my resting heart rate was 70, whereas usually it's low 50s.
- better gums, less pain at the dentist (as described before).
- better "focus" probably from a variety of causes, not the least of which being my diet just "feels right" and gives me way less anxiety.

Red meat especially feels most satisfying. I eat 1lb a day, a few eggs and some cheese, and 2-3 servings of vegetables, max. After filling up mostly on that, I do indulge in a little desert: fruit, nuts, and protein bars. Im fasting and this is my main meal.

The desert is hard in my stomach: even a tiny bowl bloats (500 cals) and irritates far more than that big bowl of animal foods I just ate (1500+ cals).

Red meat may have a bad reputation, but in all seriousness the amount of misery it seems to save me might worth a heart attack. I'm done fighting against my experience and sticking to nutritional dogma.

Just thought I'd share some of my experience, since i have both perspectives (2 years vegan, 6 months maybe 'mostly animal products').
A