Author Topic: Nutrition Distribution Walks Away Empty-Handed in SARMs Case  (Read 1240 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Nutrition Distribution Walks Away Empty-Handed in SARMs Case
« on: November 28, 2018, 02:55:13 PM »
Nutrition Distribution Walks Away Empty-Handed in SARMs Case

by Anthony Roberts : source

After a multi-year attempt to Lanham Troll Ironman Labs, Nutrition Distribution will walk away without a dime. Although granted an injunction against IML, it was to prevent the sale of products (a prohormone and a SARM product) that had been discontinued several years prior (i.e. an injunction that has no effect in the real world). So again, they received nothing of value.

The judgment makes it unlikely that Nutrition Distribution will be able to collect from defendants in similar cases. Their lawyers are attempting to get legal fees out of the deal, but it would be an ethical violation for them to share that money with Nutrition Distribution.

I uploaded the order to Court Listener through RECAP, if you?d like to read it for yourself:

Source: https://medium.com/@anthonyroberts/nutrition-distribution-walks-away-empty-handed-in-sarms-case-3337099b7613?fbclid=IwAR3eU3GvEjXmL7EV0OMiBxZYgZTMaGN-GGDcqLAGM-EvRom6JWYOlWY-1Wk

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Nutrition Distribution Walks Away Empty-Handed in SARMs Case
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 05:25:31 PM »
No honor among thieves.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 08:37:05 PM »
SARMS turned out to be a dead end for many trying to prosecute manufacturers. Laws didn’t pass to outlaw them, law firms never made money trying to show dangers, and all those UFC fighters cases have stalled.

I’ve used them and they are OK, just don’t know the future dangers of their use is the problem.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 06:57:32 AM »
ND is like the Jerky Boys "Sue everbody" Sol Rosenburg...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 07:32:22 AM »
SARMS turned out to be a dead end for many trying to prosecute manufacturers. Laws didn’t pass to outlaw them, law firms never made money trying to show dangers, and all those UFC fighters cases have stalled.

I’ve used them and they are OK, just don’t know the future dangers of their use is the problem.

Which types have you used?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 12:36:26 PM »
If you want to laugh watch this -->

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2018, 01:26:53 PM »

I have used them for many years with no issues.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 08:22:24 PM »
Which types have you used?

Most all of them except for rad140.

If the water weight didn’t bother me MK would be my favorite. Tony Huge seems to mostly use SARMS solely these days with no issues and without taking any supporting testosterone.