Author Topic: Idiotic Brit leftards raise 175k for "bullied" refugee  (Read 1901 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Idiotic Brit leftards raise 175k for "bullied" refugee
« on: November 29, 2018, 03:07:18 PM »
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/175000-raised-syrian-teen-attacked-uk-school-181129144307411.html

What they don't mention is that the reason he was attacked is because he himself had two days earlier attacked a young girl leaving her with two black eyes and a bloody nose

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Idiotic Brit leftards raise 175k for "bullied" refugee
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 03:09:35 PM »
Link to the police report about said attack on girl.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 03:16:16 PM »
Ugh, can all non-White people just stay in - or go back to - your inferior third world shit-holes?

White people are all so racist - OK, OK - WE GET IT!!!  NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US!

GO!!

NOW!!!!!!!!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 03:51:56 PM »
My dream is a European or Caucus country that one day sets up a right of return for all whites and is for whities only, our own sorta version of Israel if you will. And I'd be perfectly happy if non white people set up the same and then everyone has the freedom to stay in their own damn lane if they wish. Who could be opposed to this?
Jews oppose it. United States was always meant to be a white ethnostate.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 03:53:44 PM »
Ugh, can all non-White people just stay in - or go back to - your inferior third world shit-holes?

White people are all so racist - OK, OK - WE GET IT!!!  NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US!

GO!!

NOW!!!!!!!!

Exactly

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 11:48:17 PM »
Kid really cashed in on white guilt.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 02:39:51 AM »
My dream is a European or Caucus country that one day sets up a right of return for all whites and is for whities only, our own sorta version of Israel if you will. And I'd be perfectly happy if non white people set up the same and then everyone has the freedom to stay in their own damn lane if they wish. Who could be opposed to this?

+ total annihilation of the Balkan peninsula excluding Slovenia. The Balkan people are also cancer to Europe.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 05:58:01 AM »
Everything has become satire.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 06:19:47 AM »
Bleeding heart Liberal Leftists
The Pussyfication of so many Men in This Country is Truly Astonishing.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2018, 07:12:37 AM »
Bleeding heart Liberal Leftists
The Pussyfication of so many Men in This Country is Truly Astonishing.

A little reminder of what happens when one gets too close to the flame:

My year of terror and abuse teaching at a NYC high school

https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/my-year-of-terror-and-abuse-teaching-at-a-nyc-high-school/amp/

Boland had taught English in China. This was his favored school — advertised as the last, best hope for kids who had fallen far behind — and he was thrilled to be hired. He went home to his then-boyfriend (now-husband) and celebrated over takeout pad Thai and an expensive bottle of red wine.

Two weeks in and Boland was crying in the bathroom. Kids were tossing $110 textbooks out the window. They overturned desks and stormed out of classrooms. There were seventh-grade girls with tattoos and T-shirts that read, “I’m Not Easy But We Can Negotiate.” Their self-care toggled in the extreme, from girls who gave themselves pedicures in class to kids who went days without showering.

Boland came to actively loathe most of the student body. He ­resented “their poverty, their ­ignorance, their arrogance. ­Everything I was hoping, at first, to change.”

A lifelong liberal, Boland began to feel uncomfortable with his thinking. “We can’t just explain away someone’s horrible behavior because they have had a tough ­upbringing,” he argued back. “It doesn’t do them — or us — any good.”

Boland didn’t know what to ­believe anymore. At the end of the school year, he quit.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2018, 07:21:53 AM »
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/175000-raised-syrian-teen-attacked-uk-school-181129144307411.html

What they don't mention is that the reason he was attacked is because he himself had two days earlier attacked a young girl leaving her with two black eyes and a bloody nose

fake news.

the family is gonna get this 200k plus they're going to sue little timmy for all the shekels he's leeched from the zionist lobby.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 08:35:00 AM »
+ total annihilation of the Balkan peninsula excluding Slovenia. The Balkan people are also cancer to Europe.

u so smaht, u shhu go wohk in china

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 08:37:42 AM »

Sounds like a wonderful life for all

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2018, 12:26:33 PM »

GO!!

NOW!!!!!!!!

And how, brother.

I do not want to live amongst non-whites. Seemingly they feel the same about us.

(Oh, that’s right. We’re hardwired for tribalism. Almost forgot.)

So leave. Our. Nations.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2018, 12:36:57 PM »
And how, brother.

I do not want to live amongst non-whites. Seemingly they feel the same about us.

(Oh, that’s right. We’re hardwired for tribalism. Almost forgot.)

So leave. Our. Nations.

We are so racist and terrible to live around yet these dark skinned people can't wait to get here for their freebies and a safe place to live without the threat of torture and murder around every corner.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 10:42:50 AM »
Footage online emerges today of a white English girl getting badly beaten by a girl in a hijab on a bus.
No fundme for the white girl...…………….

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2018, 01:22:27 PM »
She must have committed a micro aggression.  The religion of peace would never do anything violent otherwise.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2018, 01:47:18 PM »

GO!!

NOW!!!!!!!!

Jason Genova having a meltdown, lol. I love it!  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 01:57:49 PM »
I recall when the Ferguson Missouri case was in the headlines, a group of British twit women protested racism from their quaint little town.

The twunts wouldn’t have lasted a day in a black inner city.