Author Topic: Do you think you will understand life  (Read 6951 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Do you think you will understand life
« on: November 29, 2018, 07:32:54 PM »
Not just living then dieng. But living then knowing then dieing
A

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: Do you think you will understand life
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 10:23:40 PM »
What's there to understand?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 10:37:24 PM »
Life is pointless.

We just are.

Just rock out and roll on.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2018, 11:09:04 PM »
It's actually a pretty good question and my answer is that I don't really know. I want to think I understand it, but something tells me that when I am on my death bed, that's when it will all come clear and I will know if I wasted years in a relationship that doesn't matter. If I achieved my full potential of happiness. And then, I may realize it's too late. I constantly wonder,  since I believe when you die it's over, that I may not be getting the most out of life that I could.. but then, I wonder if it does not matter what you have or who your with, will you ever be completely happy..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 11:10:07 PM »
Life is pointless.

We just are.

Just rock out and roll on.

I don't think you are far off in a general sense. But then, breaking it down into the "My life" category, it gets complex

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 12:05:25 AM »
I don't think you are far off in a general sense. But then, breaking it down into the "My life" category, it gets complex

It gets complex because we have made it complex

Breathe
Eat
Drink
Hunt
Fuck
Go to the loo
Explore
Fight / attack
Dominate
Invent
Warmth
Safety
Learn

Die

Our basic instincts

Not to complex

If only it was still that simple.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 12:07:14 AM »
It gets complex because we have made it complex

Breathe
Eat
Drink
Hunt
Fuck
Go to the loo
Explore
Fight / attack
Dominate
Invent
Warmth
Safety
Learn

Die

Our basic instincts

Not to complex

If only it was still that simple.

I picture myself on my death bed, if I am lucky enough to have that option, and wonder about some things. Not all things. But some things.. and wonder if at that point I will look back and think I should have done something different

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 12:09:59 AM »
I picture myself on my death bed, if I am lucky enough to have that option, and wonder about some things. Not all things. But some things.. and wonder if at that point I will look back and think I should have done something different

If your that lucky on your death bed
Do you not look back now and wonder what if ?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 12:18:50 AM »
If your that lucky on your death bed
Do you not look back now and wonder what if ?

Just between you and me... I don't really regret much of my life. My what if's aren't that major. I fell into a job I loved, and invested during my time with that job and I was fortunate to retire at 53. But I am in a relationship that I am not all that happy with.  Don't get me wrong, there are some good times and good memories, but I am so limited with what I can do or where I can go based on whether she can find a dog sitter (That's right, a dog sitter) for our yorkie. I can't tell you how many events or trips I have had to cancel or not even go on because of a dog. I've been retired 2 years and haven't been to Europe yet because she can't be without our dog for 10 days. So I wonder, if at the end of my life, I will look back and say "Yeah, you sacrificed for a happy marriage" or "What the fuck were you thinking?!"

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2018, 12:53:13 AM »
life is all about survival of the present and future
the individual's path, surroundings, experiences and abilities will help determine how far he will go to ensure life's (his/hers and/or others) survival

all the rest is pretty much nothing but theatrics

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2018, 01:17:51 AM »
Live
Bodybuild
die

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 01:37:20 AM »

Just between you and me... I don't really regret much of my life. My what if's aren't that major. I fell into a job I loved, and invested during my time with that job and I was fortunate to retire at 53. But I am in a relationship that I am not all that happy with.  Don't get me wrong, there are some good times and good memories, but I am so limited with what I can do or where I can go based on whether she can find a dog sitter (That's right, a dog sitter) for our yorkie. I can't tell you how many events or trips I have had to cancel or not even go on because of a dog. I've been retired 2 years and haven't been to Europe yet because she can't be without our dog for 10 days. So I wonder, if at the end of my life, I will look back and say "Yeah, you sacrificed for a happy marriage" or "What the fuck were you thinking?!"

That's completely, absolutely, unequivocally fooked up.  Life is too short, and retirement even shorter.  Get some marital counseling ASAP.  There will come a time, and it will be here before you know it, when neither one of you will be able to travel any longer, because of age and/or health issues.  Your time to do what you want and go where you want is now.

It's not the dog's fault.  it's your wife's fault, and I think you know that.  Her unhealthy relationship with this dog, making your life revolve around the dog, running your life, etc. is ruining your life and relationship.  She has got to understand and put her husband and her marriage first, over the darn dog.  Good luck!

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 02:05:18 AM »

Not a very nice thing to do, but you could always put something in the food of a said dog  ::)

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2018, 03:19:43 AM »
Not a very nice thing to do, but you could always put something in the food of a said dog wife ::)

fixed...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2018, 03:34:44 AM »
Does dieng mean the same thing as dying?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2018, 04:05:13 AM »
Stop smokin' the weed.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2018, 04:13:38 AM »
Does dieng mean the same thing as dying?

110% of Getbiggers don't have a proper education and therefore they can't sppel good.  The other 5% do.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2018, 04:51:07 AM »
Most of mundane life seems like a box of unnatural rules and restictions which seem to get more, not less.
Life, as it seems, is not really meant to be understood, but explored and described with models that may increase in precision over time... which may later even fall apart.

Life could just be a reality created by some powers who use it as a play and testing ground... and they themselves most likely only have finite understanding.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2018, 04:55:41 AM »
The physical material world is just an amusement park for our spirits to play.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2018, 04:58:44 AM »
Death's decisions are final

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2018, 06:01:58 AM »

OH dear Agnostic
Are you being ruled by A Dog or a Dog  = Wife( apols thats in poor taste )
Who wears the trousers ?

Seriously though all in all you sound like you've done well for yourself
and enjoyed life - up until you retired.
How old is the dog as he not going to last forever
And depends if you can / want to put up with this situation.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2018, 06:30:29 AM »
Nothing to understand, just like a flower, we grow and then wither.

As for man, his days are as grass; as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.

Psalm 103:15-16

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2018, 07:11:52 AM »
Last night vewy tired i closed my eyes and repeated' iam me i am me ,i am this thing, god show me the way'......i almost felt like i was in that inbetween state where i was kinda awake , eyes shut, maybe something strange might happen

Then drifted off to sleep

A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2018, 07:50:45 AM »
life is for living not understanding.
F

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде