Author Topic: Plant vs Uzcategui? @ Microsoft Theatre L.A.  (Read 2246 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Plant vs Uzcategui? @ Microsoft Theatre L.A.
« on: November 30, 2018, 07:31:46 AM »
Is plant better than olympian andre dirrell, or is Uzcategui going to beat the living shit out of this dude?  I don't know what to make of him.  I'm definitely getting tickets for this fight.    

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
Re: Plant vs Uzcategui? @ Microsoft Theatre L.A.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 08:17:46 AM »
I have Uzcategui for the win easy decision or late rounds stoppage. He's exceptionally good. Plant is solid but not championship material. At least I haven't seen that in him yet.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 10:46:28 PM »
It's about to go down Sunday!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 04:24:22 AM »

Gearing up for the drive to LA!  8)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 07:39:13 AM »
so boxing is about avoiding to get hit and throw punches now?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 04:02:16 PM »
Nice coming out party for Caleb Plant last night.  He fights a little like Floyd but obviously not on Floyd's level.  I had him winning 9-3. 
PBC/Fox Boxing need a total reboot in terms of their broadcast teams.  Fucking horrible.  That Dirrell brother is quasi retarded.  Boom Boom is punch drunk.
Chris Myers doesn't know boxing.  That cun't who did the post fight interview should never be involved in boxing ever again.  What a shame.  That young man (Caleb Plant)
had the biggest night of his life and was rushed off the air without being asked any questions.  His story is compelling, tragic, triumphant.  It's a lot of things and he deserved
to have a Larry Merchant, Max Kellerman, Al Bernstein or Sean O'Grady in the ring with him asking the proper questions.  Shame. 

Speaking of Sean O'Grady.  The old Tuesday Night Fights on the USA network was the best weekly boxing show of my lifetime.  Sean O'Grady and I forget which Albert brother had great chemistry and really added great value to all the fights.  For the life of me, why hasn't Sean O'Grady worked in boxing since then?  It has been 21 years since it went off the air.  He would be perfect for the PBC.