Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 12, 2019, 05:11:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lamar Jackson is 2019 MVP  (Read 12674 times)
WoogsRaven
Getbig III

Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice

« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2019, 01:42:27 PM »

Running out of superlatives to describe how good this kid is.....17/24 222 yards 4 TD passes. 9 carries 86 yards. MVP!
Report to moderator   Logged
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2019, 09:50:21 AM »

Running out of superlatives to describe how good this kid is.....17/24 222 yards 4 TD passes. 9 carries 86 yards. MVP!

Watched most of the game yesterday and I have to agree.  Really impressive.  He's not just a running QB.  Total package. 
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2019, 07:06:28 PM »

Thread title modified to reflect the truth.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2019, 11:47:03 PM »

Didn't see the game but the stats are off the chain. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/game/2142259/box-score
WoogsRaven
Getbig III

« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2019, 10:36:57 AM »

Well done. Was getting annoyed seeing Vince Young's name.
Irongrip400
Getbig V

« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2019, 06:03:52 PM »

Well done. Was getting annoyed seeing Vince Young's name.

Going to any games this year? Iím headed to the San Fran game next weekend. Been to plenty of games and never seen them lose at home. Looking forward to this one, havenít been since the Thursday night game against the Browns after Trump got elected.
WoogsRaven
Getbig III

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2019, 09:01:43 AM »

Going to any games this year? Iím headed to the San Fran game next weekend. Been to plenty of games and never seen them lose at home. Looking forward to this one, havenít been since the Thursday night game against the Browns after Trump got elected.

I'm likely going to the Steelers game which is the last one on the schedule in Baltimore. Hopefully, the Ravens have at least a #2 seed locked up with nothing to play for.(except for the #1 seed) Going to a game at M&T is a great experience. I loved it when I was younger with season tickets. The only complaint I ever had was the traffic leaving the city. A lot of times, I had to leave by the end of the 3rd quarter to guarantee no traffic but that compromised the amount of money spent on the tickets. Have a great time and Go Ravens!
Irongrip400
Getbig V

« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2019, 07:17:22 AM »

I'm likely going to the Steelers game which is the last one on the schedule in Baltimore. Hopefully, the Ravens have at least a #2 seed locked up with nothing to play for.(except for the #1 seed) Going to a game at M&T is a great experience. I loved it when I was younger with season tickets. The only complaint I ever had was the traffic leaving the city. A lot of times, I had to leave by the end of the 3rd quarter to guarantee no traffic but that compromised the amount of money spent on the tickets. Have a great time and Go Ravens!

I usually just crash at the Holiday Inn on Russel St and walk to the game and leave Monday.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2019, 03:00:05 PM »

I think the Ravens should use the "load management" tactic used in the NBA and rest Lamar Jackson this week.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2019, 11:14:25 AM »

What the heck man?  Doesn't Harbaugh read this board??  He was supposed to rest Jackson on Sunday.   Angry
Humble Narcissist
Getbig V

« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2019, 11:21:50 AM »

He took a lot of hits yesterday.  They better figure out how to keep him healthy throughout the playoffs or they will be an early out.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2019, 12:51:49 PM »

He took a lot of hits yesterday.  They better figure out how to keep him healthy throughout the playoffs or they will be an early out.

I don't think he's going to face another defense like the Niners for the rest of the regular season. 
WoogsRaven
Getbig III

« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2019, 10:06:56 AM »

I don't think he's going to face another defense like the Niners for the rest of the regular season. 

It's a week to week league. Buffalo Bills will be tough on the road. And never count out the Steelers. They could wind up winning 10 games and sneaking in and making noise. Great front seven on defense.

Lamar did take some hits running inside. I would prefer not see these designed inside runs by Lamar, moving forward. Too risky.
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2019, 08:43:59 PM »

It's a week to week league. Buffalo Bills will be tough on the road. And never count out the Steelers. They could wind up winning 10 games and sneaking in and making noise. Great front seven on defense.

Lamar did take some hits running inside. I would prefer not see these designed inside runs by Lamar, moving forward. Too risky.

Definitely a risk to have so many designed running plays, but it didn't look like he took a lot of direct hits.  He's a freak. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!