Author Topic: Dorian Says He Stopped Using When He Stopped Competing  (Read 7107 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Dorian Says He Stopped Using When He Stopped Competing
« on: December 04, 2018, 04:03:16 PM »
At 9:30 he says he stopped using when he stopped competing.  Do you believe him?

This is actually a pretty good interview they talk about Hollywood and rappers being on.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian Says He Stopped Using When He Stopped Competing
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 04:04:54 PM »
I doubt he considers TRT as being on the juice.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 04:05:51 PM »
He doesn't think the TRT he is taking counts as being on gear.

I don't think his body produces test by itself anymore.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 05:52:33 PM »
He doesn't think the TRT he is taking counts as being on gear.

I don't think his body produces test by itself anymore.

I think he claims he doesn't even do trt. 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 06:01:32 PM »

He's on TRT 1:55 or so

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 06:48:58 PM »

Compared to what he was doing when he was competing, it's not.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 01:20:10 AM »
He looks clean to me. Dropped a ton of weight and it is softer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 01:26:06 AM »

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 02:21:02 AM »
Yes he says he came off completely.

Then he says he didn't feel 100% right as he had been on hormones for 13 years and jumped on HRT. I don't think he's making up he came off completely if he then says went on HRT after being clean.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 05:37:53 AM »
Yes he says he came off completely.

Then he says he didn't feel 100% right as he had been on hormones for 13 years and jumped on HRT. I don't think he's making up he came off completely if he then says went on HRT after being clean.

Yes, I watched an interview where said he at first stopped completely for awhile, maybe 2 years, but then went on TRT.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 06:44:21 AM »

A photo can say more than a thousand words.....

99% of "pro" builders lie about their use of gear and often recreational drugs

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 06:54:39 AM »
It’s beyond dramatic, his transformation.

Dorian’s a good guy. He’s always been friendly, open and kind to me. I wish him the best.

One thing’s for certain. His legendary mental strength is real. A majority of once-gigantic bodybuilders can never accept becoming a physical specimen of such normality. I mean, no one would believe him if he told them he was once a multiple-Mr. Olympia and one of the most muscular and massive men to ever walk the planet.

Fischputza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 12:49:13 PM »

Dorian’s a good guy. He’s always been friendly, open and kind to me. I wish him the best.

One thing’s for certain. His legendary mental strength is real. A majority of once-gigantic bodybuilders can never accept becoming a physical specimen of such normality. I mean, no one would believe him if he told them he was once a multiple-Mr. Olympia and one of the most muscular and massive men to ever walk the planet.

Both pics are altered...so what?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2018, 12:52:20 PM »

Agreed.  Bodybuilding for him was a career to wealth and fame as an Olympia winner but I never got the impression from him that he was obsessed with his body.  He and Haney both moved on without the muscle dysmorphia that most pros seem to have.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2018, 12:54:31 PM »
Both pics are altered...so what?

Bodybuilding for him was a career to wealth and fame as an Olympia winner but I never got the impression from him that he was obsessed with his body.  He and Haney both moved on without the muscle dysmorphia that most pros seem to have.
Q

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2018, 01:17:09 PM »

Bodybuilding for him was a career to wealth and fame as an Olympia winner but I never got the impression from him that he was obsessed with his body.  He and Haney both moved on without the muscle dysmorphia that most pros seem to have.

Haha. Kwon for the win...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2018, 01:28:58 PM »

It seems like I've seen those quotes before. ???

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2018, 02:59:55 PM »
Yes, I watched an interview where said he at first stopped completely for awhile, maybe 2 years, but then went on TRT.

Bingo.  He could have gone cold turkey initially, but I would bet good Ducats that he underwent a nice course of hrt later, like when he was filmed stepping on a scale and weighing 268 with very good abs a few years after he retired.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 03:20:09 PM »
Bingo.  He could have gone cold turkey initially, but I would bet good Ducats that he underwent a nice course of hrt later, like when he was filmed stepping on a scale and weighing 268 with very good abs a few years after he retired.

For years after his appearance fluctuated from clean to some usage. You could definitely tell when he was on. He got more into yoga and athletics as his shoulder became worse and worse. He still looks solid at about 200 lbs.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2018, 05:56:17 PM »

Dorian doesn't consider 3 grams per week as being on the juice.
a

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2018, 07:31:27 PM »

It seems like I've seen those quotes before.  ???

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2018, 06:55:43 AM »
Looks like trt to me.
T

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2018, 11:33:48 AM »
He mentioned this guy

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2018, 04:51:30 PM »
I met him in Amsterdam at the gym in 2003. He was about 230lbs around 8-10% bf then. Maybe about some lowdose test. Sizediffrence was staggering. Still a cool dude.
MIRAGETROPIN

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2018, 05:05:13 PM »
He mentioned this guy

"Jackman was also required to add a great deal of muscle for the role, and in preparing for the fourth film in the series, he bench-pressed over 136 kg (300 lb)."

:o