Author Topic: Blipcoin mining rigs on sale!  (Read 5454 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Blipcoin mining rigs on sale!
« on: December 05, 2018, 10:44:00 AM »
"IT'S A NEW REVOLUTION I TELL YA!"

"BLIPCOINS TO $100,000, then 1 MILLION!"

A few "get rich quick" morons out there actually took out home equity loans to buy into blipcoin mania.  Those people are busted today.

Pure idiocy.

Remember... no matter what stories they tell ya... It's NEVER "different this time".  Ponzi manias always end badly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bitcoin Mining Rig-Maker Holds 'Fire-Sale' After Hash-Rate Collapses Again

Despite the collapse of the cryptocurrency market in 2018, the Bitcoin mining hash rate has positively diverged for most of the year.

However, as we first reported on Nov. 20, a turning point developed from Aug. 27 to Nov. 01 that would ultimately reverse the direction of the hash rate and sparked crypto fears that Bitcoin mining has become unprofitable for many.

According to Autonomous Research LLP. Fundstrat Global Advisors LLC., there is consolidation among miners that perform complex calculations to generate the digital currency after the recent plunge rendered many of them unprofitable. Fundstrat notes that 100,000 individual miners have been shut down in the last several months as mining operations go bust.

Read more...
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-04/bitcoin-mining-difficulty-just-collapsed-again-second-largest-drop-history

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
Re: Blipcoin mining rigs on sale!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 10:50:38 AM »
Never forget... "Blipcoin is anonymous, decentralized and secure".  

Yeah, sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U.S. Treasury Sanctions Bitcoin Wallets For First Time

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-04/us-treasury-sanctions-bitcoin-wallets-first-time

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 11:01:56 AM »
Never forget... "Blipcoin is anonymous, decentralized and secure".  

Yeah, sure.

'humanity', united - under complete control:

in due course, all 'human' activity will be mandated to the blockchain for judgment.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 01:18:43 PM »

A few "get rich quick" morons out there actually took out home equity loans to buy into blipcoin mania.  Those people are busted today.

Pure idiocy.

Remember... no matter what stories they tell ya... It's NEVER "different this time".  Ponzi manias always end badly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the collapse of the cryptocurrency market in 2018, the Bitcoin mining hash rate has positively diverged for most of the year.

However, as we first reported on Nov. 20, a turning point developed from Aug. 27 to Nov. 01 that would ultimately reverse the direction of the hash rate and sparked crypto fears that Bitcoin mining has become unprofitable for many.

I love it. Some moron at work has criticized my stock investments (stuff like Visa, Mastercard, Microsoft, Alphabet, ect.) saying I am too scared to invest in crypto and it is going to the moon. He is down 90 percent but is still convinced it is headed to the moon. Reminds me of the saying ,' a fool and his money are soon parted.' Sad thing is he convinced his sister, mom and brother to invest too.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 02:38:19 PM »

I love it. Some moron at work has criticized my stock investments (stuff like Visa, Mastercard, Microsoft, Alphabet, ect.) saying I am too scared to invest in crypto and it is going to the moon. He is down 90 percent but is still convinced it is headed to the moon. Reminds me of the saying ,' a fool and his money are soon parted.' Sad thing is he convinced his sister, mom and brother to invest too.
So you don’t do any high risk investments? Are you old or poor? ???
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 05:51:00 PM »
Less miners, easier it is for the remaining.The guys with the latest antminers in countries with cheap electricity can remain profitable down to around 1700.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 06:53:18 PM »

Middle aged, doing well financially but not yet rich (I consider rich 5 million plus). Bitcoin isn't an investment, it is speculation. Unregulated pump and dump. I am happy for the people that made money. To the poor people that lost their shirts...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 04:41:25 AM »
Less miners, easier it is for the remaining. The guys with the latest antminers in countries with cheap electricity can remain profitable down to around 1700.

It's amazing that hardcore blipcoin devotee HODL'ers still exist.  So myopic.  This is why the price will continue to drop.  Notice how the MSM/internet/YT pumping decreased as the price dropped.  The Twinkletoe twins have disappeared into thin air... they sold at the top while they were on tv shows promoting it.  Classic pump and dump.  People were simply chasing the price.  It was a Ponzi from the very beginning, just like I said.  McAfee (predicted $1 million) will be eating his dick soon, I sent him some Tabasco sauce to kill the taste.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 05:41:01 AM »

Pure idiocy.

According to Autonomous Research LLP. Fundstrat Global Advisors LLC., there is consolidation among miners that perform complex calculations to generate the digital currency after the recent plunge rendered many of them unprofitable. Fundstrat notes that 100,000 individual miners have been shut down in the last several months as mining operations go bust.

Read more...
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-04/bitcoin-mining-difficulty-just-collapsed-again-second-largest-drop-history

;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 05:59:52 AM »

"Investment"  ::)

Blips were never an investment.  It is a classic pump and dump Ponzi.  Notice how the interest in blips fades away as the price falls and falls.  Human nature is so predictable.  People that know how to exploit it can make millions.  Greed and fear are the two strongest human emotions, fear is stronger. 

Maybe I'll buy 1 blipcoin when the last of the bag HODLers capitulates... just for fun   ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 06:53:22 AM »
Middle aged, doing well financially but not yet rich (I consider rich 5 million plus). Bitcoin isn't an investment, it is speculation. Unregulated pump and dump. I am happy for the people that made money. To the poor people that lost their shirts...

"Investment"  ::)

Blips were never an investment.  It is a classic pump and dump Ponzi.  Notice how the interest in blips fades away as the price falls and falls.  Human nature is so predictable.  People that know how to exploit it can make millions.  Greed and fear are the two strongest human emotions, fear is stronger. 

Maybe I'll buy 1 blipcoin when the last of the bag HODLers capitulates... just for fun   ;D

It an investment, sure it is a high volatile and risky investment , but is an easy way to diversify your portfolio and add non-dollar denominated financial assets in planning or predicting a possible dollar deprecation in world sicken by political turmoil.
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 09:43:06 AM »
It an investment, sure it is a high volatile and risky investment , but is an easy way to diversify your portfolio and add non-dollar denominated financial assets in planning or predicting a possible dollar deprecation in world sicken by political turmoil.
[/b][/u]

Unfortunately, EVERYTHING is dollar denominated.

Gold and silver are the ONLY things to protect against dollar depreciation in a world sickened by political turmoil and central bankers

Blips are digital vaporware with no intrinsic value.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 10:04:14 AM »

Or just get an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF).

To hedge against local currency depreciation.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 10:42:06 AM »
Unfortunately, EVERYTHING is dollar denominated.

Gold and silver are the ONLY things to protect against dollar depreciation in a world sickened by political turmoil and central bankers

Blips are digital vaporware with no intrinsic value.
Bitcoin doesn't have a central bank, that is kind of the point. People spend shit ton on items with no intrinsic value. Take diamonds, only worth money because of artificial scarcity created by de beers.

Or just get an Exchange Traded Fund (ETF).

To hedge against local currency depreciation.
ETFs are good as long as it is diversified enough.
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2018, 04:13:09 PM »
Another crypto-con job bites the dust.  It's a new revolution I tell ya!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-arisebank-settlement-sec/crypto-star...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Crypto startup AriseBank settles fraud accusations with SEC

(Reuters) - Cryptocurrency startup AriseBank will pay $2.3 million to the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) to settle accusations of defrauding investors through claims such as building a cryptocurrency bank.

AriseBank founders Jared Rice and Stanley Ford will pay civil penalties of $184,767 each and will be prohibited from serving as officers of public companies or participating in offerings of digital securities, the SEC said in a statement.

The company is one of the first to be sued by U.S. regulators over its initial coin offering.

Earlier this year, the SEC had halted what it alleged was a fraudulent initial coin offering by AriseBank to raise $1 billion for its “AriseCoin” cryptocurrency, which was considered one of the largest initial coin offerings ever.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-arisebank-settlement-sec/crypto-star...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 04:43:17 PM »
Crypto will take over,its inevitable.Prob be 10 that survive and are used.It will be huge,much bigger than last year and its coming very soon.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2018, 05:56:16 PM »
Crypto will take over,its inevitable.Prob be 10 that survive and are used.It will be huge,much bigger than last year and its coming very soon.

If one does, it will be government controlled.  That is the exact opposite of what the pumpers and story tellers said at the beginning; i.e. "Totally decentralized and free from government intervention"  

I haven't totally abandoned the idea that cryptos are some type of government beta test for an all digital currency.  Time will tell.  Notice when the futures market was created for blips, the price topped and started spiraling down from that point.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2018, 02:51:28 AM »
Going to start a new one called CryptoCoin.
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2018, 06:53:33 AM »
Going to start a new one called CryptoCoin.
Getbig Coins?

A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2018, 10:54:15 AM »
will Gib be buying mining rigs?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2018, 11:26:32 AM »
will Gib be buying mining rigs?

In the other 100 page thread he said he made $500,000 per year... so a $100k mining rig would be peanuts for him. 

Personally, I think gib lies a lot. 

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2018, 08:16:57 PM »
In the other 100 page thread he said he made $500,000 per year... so a $100k mining rig would be peanuts for him. 

My income is irrelevant to whether I would invest in something (as it should be for anyone in terms of making an investment decision). All depends on ROI. At the right price I would invest an anything. But, no I don't plan to look at rigs (though I was asked, numerous times, to help finance various crypto mining operations over the last year - declined each time). Hard to value, they devalue over time, and relatively illiquid. So, no.

I would more likely consider investing in a company that makes the chips for these rigs, such as NVidia, but again not at current prices.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2018, 12:41:06 AM »

For what it's worth, he lost all credibility on here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2018, 10:58:39 AM »
Didn't some rapper or other famous person just get fined/busted for doing some crypto no-no?   Something about misleading investors into purchasing coin offerings?

Personally, until you can get another underground network set up like Silk Road and some roid dealers, there isn't a real chance of another digital dollar coming in that will be worth investing in.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2018, 03:28:12 PM »
Investing may not quite be the right word. “Speculating” is more appropriate.

Yes DJ Kahkid and Floyd Mayweather. Same phenomenon of other celebs also occurred in various other counties. Both were remunerated for promoting icos which were securities violations.