Author Topic: Rocky 4 Training  (Read 3601 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Rocky 4 Training
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2018, 05:13:47 PM »
One of my training partners loved Mex Sus... cheap size and strength gains, but a bit too much bloat for me. Painful shot, and sometimes you'd get flu-like symptoms.  The French Negma Parabolan was super clean and no bloat whatsoever.  The recovery and feeling of well-being was surreal... felt like Superman.  I fucked girls all night long until they couldn't walk and I still was able to train legs the next day on 3-4 hours sleep.  Being in my mid-20's helped too.  IMO, Parabolan was the best anabolic steroid ever made.   

Damn - Yes
That’s exactly how you felt on Negma Parabolan!!!
I was taking 2 every week & 2 organon sust + 1 Deca

At around 98kg very low body fat & very vascular
And Seriously strong.
Fantastic.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2018, 05:18:25 PM »
Yes very expensive at that price
I was getting them for approx $5 !!!
If only I could Now...😢

The Parabolan was $5 per amp or Sustanon?   Sounds like you had a connection.  I was the buyer at the very end of the line... they always get hosed.  I was using only 1 amp per week, so it was fairly economical.  About $300 for a 12 week cycle including the Nolvadex, which I took all the way through.  Real, clean, quality roids you could buy from a dealer in the gym and still legal.  Damn, those were the good old days.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2018, 05:27:36 PM »
The Parabolan was $5 per amp or Sustanon?   Sounds like you had a connection.  I was the buyer at the very end of the line... they always get hosed.  I was using only 1 amp per week, so it was fairly economical.  About $300 for a 12 week cycle including the Nolvadex, which I took all the way through.  Real, clean, quality roids you could buy from a dealer in the gym and still legal.  Damn, those were the good old days.

They both were around $5 !!
Yes I had a good connection in pharmaceutical industry
Stuff came out the back door.
It didn’t become illegal in the U.K. until 1998
No need for underground junk.

I have a contact who has a lot of Negma Stored Away
He does sell some though he wants around £12 / $15 per amp.
I get some every now and then for those I help when competing
If they’re prepared to pay & he’s in the mood to sell some.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2018, 09:18:09 AM »
I kept one unopened amp, the box and the instructions as a novelty because I heard it was being discontinued.  I'll take a pic and put it up here after I find it.

He spoke of it as if it was the tonic of the gods. LOL