Author Topic: The Facts Behind ‘Caravans’ of Immigrants  (Read 1456 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The Facts Behind ‘Caravans’ of Immigrants
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 03:58:28 PM »
Thanks for posting this link. Unfortunately, most Getbiggers will not read it or they will scan it and claim Snopes is liberal fakery.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 04:58:05 PM »
Thanks for posting this link. Unfortunately, most Getbiggers will not read it or they will scan it and claim Snopes is liberal fakery.
Snopes is liberal fakery and how does an 8 month old article help with what is happening today?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 07:53:18 AM »
\

Did you read it ??? I did its a piece of libatard propaganda
K

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 09:20:45 AM »
\

I haven't read it yet.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 11:09:58 AM »
\

Of course.  ::) Link me to a legitimate source that tells a different story. Most people believe Snopes is legitimate. If you think they aren't, show some proof of this.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 11:57:47 AM »
Of course.  ::) Link me to a legitimate source that tells a different story. Most people believe Snopes is legitimate. If you think they aren't, show some proof of this.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46339085

Mexico's interior ministry said that, "far from helping their objectives", the migrants' actions had violated the legal migration framework and could have led to a "serious incident".
The ministry also said on Sunday it has deported 11,000 Central Americans since 19 October, when this influx of migrants first entered the country.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2018, 03:33:32 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46339085

You are smarter than your posted link suggests. The Snopes post, dated April 2018 covers a very different subject, even though both involve the migrant caravan. Plus, a lot can change in the scope of 7 months. November 2018 is when the BBC article was published. Heck, a lot can change in a few weeks, like Trump no longer tweeting about the migrant caravan now that the mid-terms are over.

How about this article dated December 8th: Facing a long wait at the border, many members of the migrant caravan look for work  Chicago Tribune https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-migrant-caravan-20181208-story.html

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 03:56:42 PM »
You are smarter than your posted link suggests. The Snopes post, dated April 2018 covers a very different subject, even though both are involve the migrant caravan. Plus, a lot can change in the scope of 7 months. November 2018 is when the BBC article was published. Heck, a lot can change in a few weeks, like Trump no longer tweeting about the migrant caravan now that the mid-terms are over.

How about this article dated December 8th: Facing a long wait at the border, many members of the migrant caravan look for work  Chicago Tribune https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-migrant-caravan-20181208-story.html
You're right, Trump no longer tweeting about it now that liberal main stream media isn't hammering it down our throats every minute of every day. Interesting. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 06:02:15 AM »
Less than 10%  have legitimate asylum claim. Even those people should be claiming asylum in the very first nation they travel to.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
: