Author Topic: I have a good pof pic and have realized one thing  (Read 15898 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: I have a good pof pic and have realized one thing
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2018, 09:20:03 AM »
:-\

I defended your gimmick account.

OMR exposed you,  Goodrum exposed you once and now OMR is going to do it again.

It's very easy to prove who you are.

Why ask for money, you've posted NUMEROUS videos and pics without issue. Now you want a PayPal account with $400 in it? Lol classic jr.

Dude you should have bought ESFitness's account. That one would have been fun to mislead people with and it would have been years before you were caught.

He’s not that bright to have thought about buying esf’s account.

What a very very sad life he must have to keep buying accounts to post on Getbig
After he’s been banned so many times.

Mental health issues are a bitch !!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2018, 09:29:46 AM »

He’s not that bright to have thought about buying esf’s account.

What a very very sad life he must have to keep buying accounts to post on Getbig
After he’s been banned so many times.

Mental health issues are a bitch !!

Very true.

I'm sure most never thought twice about the nonsense that came from this account because JF was always on another world trip.

I'm sure June was getting bored and that's why he posted the pof conversation. He thought if he kept the JF lingo but used the wrong pic people would ask questions, but he mistakenly left the Arabic name.

It's sad because 10 years ago it would have been kinda funny.... with the traffic we have today it's like why bother.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2018, 09:42:27 AM »
dude we never talked much at all, im not joon

We are controlled by the sun and moon to a lesser extent when sun isnt 'there' we go down.  Each of us are on the em spectrum, we need an electron microscope too see our exact individual vibration speed, only then we have a chance of playing around with resonate frequency in order to really enlighten or become more

That's incorrect sir. We spoke many times. We had a very thorough conversation about the different God(s) and faiths. I even brought up a very good point about Allah and you offered me your stance regarding the Islamic faith, before we spoke about the other faiths. Do you not remember a single aspect of our conversation? If not, this is 100% not Johnny. We also spoke about the relationship between you and your father.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2018, 09:47:32 AM »
It's sad because 10 years ago it would have been kinda funny.... with the traffic we have today it's like why bother.

Exactly my point. I am literally telling the guy that I don't care if he is the one behind the account, even suggesting that he simply register and post as himself "Uncle Joon" or even "Uncle Chos".

"1"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2018, 09:53:56 AM »
Exactly my point. I am literally telling the guy that I don't care if he is the one behind the account, even suggesting that he simply register and post as himself "Uncle Joon" or even "Uncle Chos".

"1"

The only "logical" reason I can justify using someone else's account is because people actually like those members.

If Jr. posted as himself people would tell him to leave.

Its not like hes buying Shizzo's account.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2018, 01:21:22 PM »
Very true.

I'm sure most never thought twice about the nonsense that came from this account because JF was always on another world trip.

I'm sure June was getting bored and that's why he posted the pof conversation. He thought if he kept the JF lingo but used the wrong pic people would ask questions, but he mistakenly left the Arabic name.

Big difference in traffic from 10 years ago, feels like there's about 20 regular posters now.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2018, 01:47:24 PM »
Big difference in traffic from 10 years ago, feels like there's about 20 regular posters now.

And likely half of them are either Shittso or Juunie  ::)  ::)  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2018, 01:53:48 PM »
dude we never talked much at all, im not joon

We are controlled by the sun and moon to a lesser extent when sun isnt 'there' we go down.  Each of us are on the em spectrum, we need an electron microscope too see our exact individual vibration speed, only then we have a chance of playing around with resonate frequency in order to really enlighten or become more

I said it before, and i'll say it again, even for someone who doesn't know Falcon like me and OMR does, this post should be a definite evidence that it isn't Falcon.

ask yourself what do i have to gain, im amused at the impotance uplace on this. I am the great jehnneuh felcan

Kwon, omr and countless others zero pic... Ill post a sign pic for 400$ in a go fund me account i need some spending cash ill hold up a sign as clear as day, i deserve the money for all the lectures on nutrition ive given on herand traffic ive sent to get big from my superior posts

He is responding to people like he doesn't know them at all.
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2018, 04:37:11 PM »
He responded to me using nicknames that only he used.

It is either a shared account or Joon remembers the nicknames as I`m sure others here might also.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2018, 04:51:44 PM »
He responded to me using nicknames pet names that only he used.

It is either a shared account or Joon remembers the nicknames as I`m sure others here might also.

:o

Anything you want to share stud?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2018, 05:04:12 PM »
:o

Anything you want to share stud?
Wes is the grandfather of Adam and Eve
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2018, 05:23:06 PM »
Well,he always reffered to me as "Timely Wescocks" or some other catchy moniker......he does so in this thred and his grammar seems to be back to "normal" also...............IMO shared account as his grammar earlier on in this thread was noticabley more improved and IMO certainly not him.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2018, 06:21:58 PM »
He responded to me using nicknames that only he used.

Ask Joon if he remembers what Falcons favorite Jethro Tull-song is :D

Q

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2018, 12:15:14 AM »
Johnny had expressed his frustration w getbig posters on more than one occasion in recent months .. I could see him getting fed up and selling his account for a small sum of money

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2018, 05:25:28 AM »
I said it before, and i'll say it again, even for someone who doesn't know Falcon like me and OMR does, this post should be a definite evidence that it isn't Falcon.

He is responding to people like he doesn't know them at all.
i dont know u all weve done is send each other a fat as s hoe a couple times
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2018, 05:27:40 AM »
Well,he always reffered to me as "Timely Wescocks" or some other catchy moniker......he does so in this thred and his grammar seems to be back to "normal" also...............IMO shared account as his grammar earlier on in this thread was noticabley more improved and IMO certainly not him.
U have oldtimers keep eatin argo starch 😐
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2018, 05:28:52 AM »
That's incorrect sir. We spoke many times. We had a very thorough conversation about the different God(s) and faiths. I even brought up a very good point about Allah and you offered me your stance regarding the Islamic faith, before we spoke about the other faiths. Do you not remember a single aspect of our conversation? If not, this is 100% not Johnny. We also spoke about the relationship between you and your father.

"1"
how am. I supposed to remember a convo thats apparently 10 years ago
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #117 on: December 13, 2018, 09:39:07 AM »
Everyone is tiptoeing around the issue so, as usual, I'll be the one to say what has to be said.

Coffee mug.  Upside down.  On the pecker.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #118 on: December 13, 2018, 06:53:46 PM »
how am. I supposed to remember a convo thats apparently 10 years ago

Falcon would have. Not you apparently.

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2018, 02:59:49 PM »
Falcon would have. Not you apparently.

Joon was an odd looking fellow. Do you suppose his appearance has changed much in the last couple of years?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 17, 2018, 03:19:46 PM »
u need more argo starch u old dumbass 😂
A

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2018, 04:20:57 PM »
So is it true that some 40+yo pakistani is constantly buying accounts of other users and spends lots of time posting pretending to be these people?

I am sorry to say this, but that person must be placed on a suicide watch, no at least relatively sane and somewhat content individual would do that, it is someone who is in a very, very sad and dark place in his life.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2018, 04:22:27 PM »
I wouldn't know where to start my man.

"1"

the only way to get him back now joon has him in his evil clutches is to buy him back....and i'll doubt it'll be cheap   :'(

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2018, 04:25:10 PM »
So is it true that some 40+yo pakistani is constantly buying accounts of other users and spends lots of time posting pretending to be these people?

I am sorry to say this, but that person must be placed on a suicide watch, no at least relatively sane and somewhat content individual would do that, it is someone who is in a very, very sad and dark place in his life.

did you not see the image 3 posts above you  ::)