Author Topic: I have a good pof pic and have realized one thing  (Read 16189 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: I have a good pof pic and have realized one thing
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2018, 06:58:42 AM »
Honestly though, why not cut the shit with the multiple accounts and simply post as yourself?

The Brian Polous account has been on the radar for a while now.

"1"

It is another Eric Francke / Red Meat Kid / etc. account, fairly obvious IMHO.  Nkt sure why everyone seems to think it is Shitzo.

I detect no abnormalities in the recent Falcon postings though.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2018, 07:01:35 AM »

I detect no abnormalities in the recent Falcon postings though.

Did you read the posts in this thread?  OMR has a history of being correct with his exposures.

Hes provided details why this isnt Falcon. Falcon tried to cover up the outing by saying another gimmick was Jr.

Are you also a Jr gimmick trying to be a distraction?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2018, 07:04:49 AM »
Did you read the posts in this thread?  OMR has a history of being correct with his exposures.

Hes provided details why this isnt Falcon. Falcon tried to cover up the outing by saying another gimmick was Jr.

Are you also a Jr gimmick trying to be a distraction?

Moderate your tone, Crave D.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2018, 07:12:26 AM »
Most are stupid and crazy as you well know im not man hating, i get around 60% response with just saying 'hey'...

I realized if you want play you have to be a total liar, lie about everything... I have game and dont compliment but talking to them is one disaster after another... From small talk to deep talk it both fails after a few messages

My pic is literally an 8.5 or 9 these hoes are 6's to 9's... Ive been cutting carbs in evenin n upping protien im improving, these hoes will hit me up but when i push to meet they get shy, otherones seem to get offended about one small disagreement then youre on the out

People in the Carolinas are using Britishisms now?

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2018, 08:01:27 AM »
Excellent detective work as usual. Making of a Gimmicker is coming to Netflix this spring.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2018, 08:19:29 AM »
OMR, cant you guys see the IP addresses of users? If not using proxies/anonymizers, a trace can take you right to the neighborhood/town/country...

How do you do that?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2018, 08:30:40 AM »
People in the Carolinas are using Britishisms now?

uncle junior

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2018, 11:21:56 AM »
ask yourself what do i have to gain, im amused at the impotance uplace on this. I am the great jehnneuh felcan

Kwon, omr and countless others zero pic... Ill post a sign pic for 400$ in a go fund me account i need some spending cash ill hold up a sign as clear as day, i deserve the money for all the lectures on nutrition ive given on herand traffic ive sent to get big from my superior posts

This post is definite evidence even for the doubters that this isn't Marty.

If you are pretending to be someone, at least do some research and try to be credible.
Q

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2018, 12:04:11 PM »
Marty, go after Vegan girls they have the lowest self esteem and are usually super slutty. Also I would reccomend you join Bumble, lots of hot bitches on there. I would post pics of you doing adventurous activities like hiking, mountain biking, and running.  As well as a mandatory pic with you and your dog (gets them every time). No douchebag pictures with your shirt off.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2018, 12:06:04 PM »
Sad, I guess Daddy Waddy / Johnny Falcon / Marty Champions is truly gone.   :'(

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2018, 12:07:51 PM »
This post is definite evidence even for the doubters that this isn't Marty.

If you are pretending to be someone, at least do some research and try to be credible.

I wonder when this imposter took over the account?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2018, 12:14:31 PM »
I've been here for a loooooong time and I still can't keep up with these gimmicks.  Seriously, I don't know who is who anymore.

I can say with 100% honesty that I am just me.......the man that prays for war.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2018, 12:24:25 PM »
The true Johnny Falcon is still out there, trying to get into high school ho's panties.   :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2018, 01:07:32 PM »
The Falcon flies no more. :'(

Welcome back Joon !  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2018, 01:13:11 PM »
Great camerawork by the Falcon (better than yorkielover)

Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2018, 01:25:12 PM »
The true Johnny Falcon is still out there, trying to get into high school ho's panties.   :-\

Why?

This comes off as extra creepy. I like how his pants are covered in paint and how he lied about when he graduated.

Why post this?  It looks bad...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2018, 02:07:31 PM »
Why?

This comes off as extra creepy. I like how his pants are covered in paint and how he lied about when he graduated.

Why post this?  It looks bad...

Shows how he is trying (win some lose some) even after he got fat and wearing paintcovered pants!

Can't blame an old legend for trying even though he has lost all his former luster!
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2018, 02:58:08 PM »
Most are stupid and crazy as you well know im not man hating, i get around 60% response with just saying 'hey'...

I realized if you want play you have to be a total liar, lie about everything... I have game and dont compliment but talking to them is one disaster after another... From small talk to deep talk it both fails after a few messages

My pic is literally an 8.5 or 9 these hoes are 6's to 9's... Ive been cutting carbs in evenin n upping protien im improving, these hoes will hit me up but when i push to meet they get shy, otherones seem to get offended about one small disagreement then youre on the out

Get over this unfortunate event and move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea. She was looking for trouble and you gave it to her; c'est fini

On another note, keep at it with your new diet. I wish you success. What do you eat that has lots of protein, since you haven't been eating meat?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2018, 03:17:08 PM »
Shows how he is trying (win some lose some) even after he got fat and wearing paintcovered pants!

Can't blame an old legend for trying even though he has lost all his former luster!

Jeff is a 40 year old man hitting on an architects teenage daughter. She's a high school student, not a college freshman.

He tried to play the pants off as being "designer"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2018, 03:34:45 PM »

You're the one that showed your dick on Bodybuilding.com....you even wrote me back saying that you are fucking around with everyone.   Of course you got banned afterwards.   

@Vince - What was/is your opinion on his aforementioned cock?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2018, 03:53:42 PM »
Jeff is a 40 year old man hitting on an architects teenage daughter. She's a high school student, not a college freshman.

He tried to play the pants off as being "designer"

"Designer" is the go-to title these days to impress the young'uns.
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2018, 04:12:38 PM »
My stance on this is simple. I am very much like Ron when it comes to former members that have been banned. Over time, I am cool with forgiving and forgetting. Junior offended me the most out of anyone here. Making antisemitic remarks just to fuck with me and doing everything in his power just to fuck everything up.

But alas, "who gives a fuck" is my stance now a days. If he really enjoy this place as much as he clearly does, he should just register with a real account name and be an active contributor. Don't do shit to spam the boards. Stop posting raunchy videos with cheap, black prostitutes and just be yourself. We appreciate originality. We don't need a peacock. I am sure we would like him just as he is, a true character. But don't buy off the members we have to then spam the G&O with countless, mindless threads. Johnny would drink lighter fluid while smoking meth, but even for him, posting numerous threads per day was unheard of.

I have no doubt that it's Joon. I don't care about his presence here, as there is always a back door to all things (I know that well enough). What I cared about was Johnny's presence here and his well being. We've seen many youngsters like him grow within GetBig. Some crash and burn (Taylor & Johnny), others blossom and go on to great things. I hate to see these guys fall off the wagon, because many times, this place we call GetBig is all they have in terms of a home & friends. Sometimes, our acceptance is their only form of acceptance. Now, we will never know much about our friend.

"1"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2018, 04:17:28 PM »
My stance on this is simple. I am very much like Ron when it comes to former members that have been banned. Over time, I am cool with forgiving and forgetting. Junior offended me the most out of anyone here. Making antisemitic remarks just to fuck with me and doing everything in his power just to fuck everything up.

But alas, "who gives a fuck" is my stance now a days. If he really enjoy this place as much as he clearly does, he should just register with a real account name and be an active contributor. Don't do shit to spam the boards. Stop posting raunchy videos with cheap, black prostitutes and just be yourself. We appreciate originality. We don't need a peacock. I am sure we would like him just as he is, a true character. But don't buy off the members we have to then spam the G&O with countless, mindless threads. Johnny would drink lighter fluid while smoking meth, but even for him, posting numerous threads per day was unheard of.

I have no doubt that it's Joon. I don't care about his presence here, as there is always a back door to all things (I know that well enough). What I cared about was Johnny's presence here and his well being. We've seen many youngsters like him grow within GetBig. Some crash and burn (Taylor & Johnny), others blossom and go on to great things. I hate to see these guys fall off the wagon, because many times, this place we call GetBig is all they have in terms of a home & friends. Sometimes, our acceptance is their only form of acceptance. Now, we will never know much about our friend.

"1"

Maybe we could try reach out and get the Falcon back on the boards.
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2018, 04:19:05 PM »
Maybe we could try reach out and get the Falcon back on the boards.

I wouldn't know where to start my man.

"1"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2018, 04:22:17 PM »
I wouldn't know where to start my man.

"1"

I'll try contact him and see what he thinks of returning.
Q