Author Topic: Jay Masters has gone too Far  (Read 4778 times)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
Jay Masters has gone too Far
« on: December 10, 2018, 03:29:52 PM »
Jay Masters, from the Delray Misfits, recorded a video saying Lenny's life is on downhill since Collura and Big Lou started associating with him.

Collura replied while taking a dump, and said Jay Masters is a drunk piece of shit. Maybe its time for Vince to put out a video on the subject

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Jay Masters has gone too Far
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 04:55:17 PM »
I'm sorry.

Who said what about whom? And why should Vince waste his time?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 08:01:44 PM »
I'm sorry.

Who said what about whom? And why should Vince waste his time?

Vince has wasted time in the past, and he was called out again, and insulted, so..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 08:07:36 PM »
Jay Masters, from the Delray Misfits, recorded a video saying Lenny's life is on downhill since Collura and Big Lou started associating with him.

Collura replied while taking a dump, and said Jay Masters is a drunk piece of shit. Maybe its time for Vince to put out a video on the subject

Just put one out yesterday over a different matter but I'll make one tommorrow about that... had to address the Dan the bodybuilder situation
A

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 11:43:55 PM »

Why would Lenny get fired for having sex with a tranny as long as it didn't happen at work? Lenny should sue. 28 years working there and now he's gone. Lenny has been saying stuff like porch monkeys for years. Surprised that didn't get him fired.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 02:48:05 AM »
Why would Lenny get fired for having sex with a tranny as long as it didn't happen at work? Lenny should sue. 28 years working there and now he's gone. Lenny has been saying stuff like porch monkeys for years. Surprised that didn't get him fired.

Most companies have some policy about acting a certain way outside of work, i.e., you have to maintain a certain code of standard. I am sure any contract he signed said something of this nature. If so, he has no one to blame but himself.
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 08:25:16 PM »
Wow.  This really had you worried and losing sleep.  No one else here cares about jay or lenny or the delray asshats.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2018, 08:59:47 AM »
Wow.  This really had you worried and losing sleep.  No one else here cares about jay or lenny or the delray asshats.

How come no one cares, if theres other 2 topics on the subject, one for Lenny and other for Genova? You dont care. but we dont care about you as well

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2018, 02:59:18 PM »
How come no one cares, if theres other 2 topics on the subject, one for Lenny and other for Genova? You dont care. but we dont care about you as well

Considering you seem to care about retards, it comforts me to know you don't care about me.  The fact you give to attention to these dimwits speaks volumes about yourself.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2018, 05:37:43 AM »
Considering you seem to care about retards, it comforts me to know you don't care about me.  The fact you give to attention to these dimwits speaks volumes about yourself.

LOL, spot on... You should see the Reddit site about the DelRay retards, people saying "Oh ya, well Lennys my hero", and a guy coming back saying "fuck you, Jay is my hero".

Im hoping they're 12 years old and not grown men.  ::)

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2018, 06:13:37 AM »
LOL, spot on... You should see the Reddit site about the DelRay retards, people saying "Oh ya, well Lennys my hero", and a guy coming back saying "fuck you, Jay is my hero".

Dude, I just saw you comments on Genova's topic, and seems you know a lout about him, so, instead of saying you dont care, admit it, like Lenny admits his Tranny obsession. Nothing wrong with that

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2018, 08:44:32 AM »
He’s a fat deluded shit bag!
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2018, 09:50:09 AM »

No, I shouldn't see the Reddit site on these losers.  Never have.  Never will.  It's bad enough their little fanboy cucks bring that gay shit over here to this board.  Any grown man following these turds must be one self loathing person in real life.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2018, 09:04:43 AM »
No, I shouldn't see the Reddit site on these losers.  Never have.  Never will.  It's bad enough their little fanboy cucks bring that gay shit over here to this board.  Any grown man following these turds must be one self loathing person in real life.

Again, say dont follow, dont care, but its on the other board about Lenny, saying something about his Tranny Video. Looool

The worst type of loser is the one in denial, like the subject above

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2018, 09:59:51 AM »
So talking about it on another board isn't enough for you, you have to bring it over here where he isn't even a member to talk about it as well.  You are obsessed.  Creepy ass fanboy.   

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2018, 07:44:47 AM »
So talking about it on another board isn't enough for you, you have to bring it over here where he isn't even a member to talk about it as well.  You are obsessed.  Creepy ass fanboy.   

Im not the one pretending that I dont know, like you, Dude. Grow up and deal with it, stop hiding like a pussy ass child

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2018, 09:29:00 AM »

Im not the one pretending that I dont know, like you, Dude. Grow up and deal with it, stop hiding like a pussy ass child

It bothers you that no one else cares about your little obsession doesn't it?  I don't even think those guys even post on this board but here you are plugging away.  What's the matter?  The retards didn't give their little fanboy enough attention on the site they do post on?

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2018, 09:18:47 AM »

It bothers you that no one else cares about your little obsession doesn't it?  I don't even think those guys even post on this board but here you are plugging away.  What's the matter?  The retards didn't give their little fanboy enough attention on the site they do post on?

The matter is that you act like youre 'cool', and dont care about them, even though posts on other boards about those guys. The words are called: HYPOCRITE and CYNICAL. Check those on the dictionary, better yet take a 10 second look in the mirror..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2018, 10:19:18 AM »
I don't post on other boards about those guys.

Maybe you look up STUPID in the dictionary or the mirror.  The image and definition will be the same in each.   Creepy ass little fanboy.   What's the matter?  They ignore on their board so you look for attention over here? 

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 10:30:04 AM »
I heard a drunk guy say the same thing about his buddy at a bar I was at last weekend. They argued back and forth and even challenged each other to a fight. The guys names were Bill and Rick...Rick worked at a gas station.

These guys names you mention were Jay and Andrew. Jay drives a truck. Everyone share your stories about drunk fat guys that dont like each other...fascinating read.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2018, 10:34:34 AM »
WOW this is some interesting news.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2018, 10:43:52 AM »
WOW this is some interesting news.

I'm telling you.   CNN is reporting it now.