Author Topic: Another peaceful act at a Christmas market  (Read 2259 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Another peaceful act at a Christmas market
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 03:15:05 PM »
Fuck all filthy Muzzies.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 04:07:37 PM »
No empathy or demonstrations for the white christians murdered.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 05:14:47 PM »
No empathy or demonstrations for the white christians murdered.

You're a jerk off.  Quit playing the victim.  The real victims are those who were murdered and injured by a radicalized muslim.  Guess what stupid fuck.  Radicalized muslims murder and terrorize other muslims in infinitely greater numbers than they do caucasians, christians or jews.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 06:02:13 PM »
Can one of our resident law enforcement officers explain why some news outlets are not giving a description of the suspect? I have my belief on why but I want to see if there’s another reason.

Also, I am sick to death of the “we stand in solidarity” or the “we will not be intimidated by terrorist attacks” fucking bullshit canned ass responses to this nonsense. They need to crack skulls and fight back with brutality.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 08:56:54 PM »
Can one of our resident law enforcement officers explain why some news outlets are not giving a description of the suspect? I have my belief on why but I want to see if there’s another reason.

Also, I am sick to death of the “we stand in solidarity” or the “we will not be intimidated by terrorist attacks” fucking bullshit canned ass responses to this nonsense. They need to crack skulls and fight back with brutality.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 09:09:59 PM »
You're a jerk off.  Quit playing the victim.  The real victims are those who were murdered and injured by a radicalized muslim.  Guess what stupid fuck.  Radicalized muslims murder and terrorize other muslims in infinitely greater numbers than they do caucasians, christians or jews.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 09:32:02 PM »

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 10:41:15 PM »

Islamic countries are kept weak because the religion sets Muslim against Muslim over minor transgressions of the complex rules within Islam, and forbids critical thought so the contradictions in the Koran will not be questioned, this enables the religion to survive. This is achieved through death to apostates, un-believers who criticize the religion, and Muslims who ask questions. This avoidance of critical thought also discourages science and innovation which undermine Islam, and has led to poor development in Islamic countries.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 01:32:02 AM »

Meltdown

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 01:27:45 PM »
Islamic countries are kept weak because the religion sets Muslim against Muslim over minor transgressions of the complex rules within Islam, and forbids critical thought so the contradictions in the Koran will not be questioned, this enables the religion to survive. This is achieved through death to apostates, un-believers who criticize the religion, and Muslims who ask questions. This avoidance of critical thought also discourages science and innovation which undermine Islam, and has led to poor development in Islamic countries.

Well said.

The “religion” is extraordinarily dangerous, corrupt and vile.

Sooner or later, the west will (once again) have to face reality. Islam cannot be acceptable in our lands. It is cancer. It is the undoing of our societies. Cultures. Peace. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2018, 02:12:37 PM »
Beatles made fun of Jews looks back in the 60's:

Blue Meanies w/ the big noses:

Blue Meanie: Are you, er blueish? You don't look blueish..

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2018, 02:23:52 PM »
Well said.

The “religion” is extraordinarily dangerous, corrupt and vile.

Sooner or later, the west will (once again) have to face reality. Islam cannot be acceptable in our lands. It is cancer. It is the undoing of our societies. Cultures. Peace. 

Western governments had understood the danger of Islam, and it's focus on spreading the religion through infiltration and war.  This was well known throughout the civil service and the highest levels of government.  However this understanding was either forgotten, or deliberately ignored by our governments in the past 40 years

It is clear infidels are to be killed or forced to submit to Islam by Muhammad, who is considered the perfect example of conduct. Hence we see ISIS copying Muhammad in his killing-sprees, rapes, stoning, child-marriage, slavery... and all manner of other unpleasant things that Muhammad got up to.  We should all be concerned about anyone who believes that this is the perfect and unalterable word of god (and many really do, which is idealogically why the segregate. One of the major issues with Islam appears to be that Muhammad had a peaceful phase when he was in a minority, and then a violent death to unbelievers phase when in a majority.
 This means that in countries where Muslims are a minority they can copy Muhammad and behave peacefully. But if they reach a majority, history suggests that they may feel compelled to follow the instructions from Allah and turn to violence.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 02:28:56 PM »

Since the victims were at a Christmas Market, i think we can assume the victims were Christians.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2018, 02:29:40 PM »
Also, on a side note, kwon3. What happened to this poster? I thoroughly enjoyed him dismantling the left wingers on here. Namely so, prime, agnostic straw man and few others he made look like absolute bafoons.
Kwon3 was probably one of the more entertaining posters of the last few years on here, combination of demeanour, logic and welll illustrated posts that sent delusionals into a meltdown frenzy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 02:38:06 PM »
Also, on a side note, kwon3. What happened to this poster? I thoroughly enjoyed him dismantling the left wingers on here. Namely so, prime, agnostic straw man and few others he made look like absolute bafoons.
Kwon3 was probably one of the more entertaining posters of the last few years on here, combination of demeanour, logic and welll illustrated posts that sent delusionals into a meltdown frenzy.

Good point - Where is or What Happened to Kwon3 ?

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2018, 04:13:11 PM »

His account was shoah'd . I believe it may have been for posting pics of funk51 but I could be wrong. It's been a fucking snore fest since he's been gone.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2018, 03:36:37 AM »
Multiculturalism is a blessing.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2018, 03:47:44 AM »

Could have been him calling another poster a pedophile and calling racial names over and over again.  I thought he may be taking things too far.  Maybe he'll be back after a timeout.