Author Topic: The Chuck & Nancy Show  (Read 9542 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: The Chuck & Nancy Show
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2018, 07:33:00 PM »
Right?  Clowns.  They didn't want the country seeing how they really don't support border security. 

We already have border security

What we don't want is a stupid worthless wall and we don't want Trump shutting down the country for a worthless wall that he insisted over and over and over and over again that Mexico would pay for.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2018, 07:48:18 PM »
We already have border security

What we don't want is a stupid worthless wall and we don't want Trump shutting down the country for a worthless wall that he insisted over and over and over and over again that Mexico would pay for.

Worthless wall? How do you keep people out of your yard? With a worthless fence?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2018, 08:55:51 AM »
Worthless wall? How do you keep people out of your yard? With a worthless fence?
Newsflash. We already have a wall or fence in many parts of our southern border.

I've lived in many houses that didn't have fences
I've also seen people who had fences who still had people break into their house.
If you want a fence around your house it's your choice to pay for it or build it yourself

If Trump wants his wall all he needs to do is get Mexico to pay for it just like he said over and over and over and over and over again on the campaign trail

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2018, 09:43:19 AM »
Apparently Trump threw a tantrum after the meeting with Chuck and Nancy.
I wonder why?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2018, 11:34:18 AM »
You know the only reason they don't want the wall is because those poor immigrant's children will almost all vote for democrats.  It is all political.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2018, 03:37:18 PM »
The wall is the stupidest idea.  If we want to stop illegal immigration we have to go after the companies that employ/pay the them with stiff business breaking fines.  Stop giving them driver's licenses, vehicle ownership rights, property, rentals, etc.  But not one on either side is willing to do that. Building a wall would be another classic waste of money that a bunch of companies will get rich off of tax payer money and in the end we will still have an illegal immigration problem.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2018, 03:49:02 PM »
Apparently Trump threw a tantrum after the meeting with Chuck and Nancy.
I wonder why?

apparent how?
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2018, 04:59:38 PM »
The wall is the stupidest idea.  If we want to stop illegal immigration we have to go after the companies that employ/pay the them with stiff business breaking fines.  Stop giving them driver's licenses, vehicle ownership rights, property, rentals, etc.  But not one on either side is willing to do that. Building a wall would be another classic waste of money that a bunch of companies will get rich off of tax payer money and in the end we will still have an illegal immigration problem.

It's an overstatement to say a good border wall will have no impact.  I think it will definitely help, but it has to part of a more comprehensive approach that includes the things you mentioned.  We've started to crack down on businesses who employ illegal aliens.  We have been actually deporting illegals en mass for the first time that I can remember.  We need to deal with anchor babies, which I think will be the biggest deterrent. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2018, 06:15:38 PM »
It is obvious Schumer really detests Trump.

But it figures he would since Trump is married to a #10 knockout and Chuck is married to a...well... :P

I'm sure he envies a fuckhead with 3 ex wives and 5 kids, who will end up in federal prison when he leaves office, or is impeached.  A lot to be jealous of there.  Your boy Donnie is fucked.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2018, 06:17:08 PM »
Trump does not adhere to the accepted social norms.

It keeps his opponents off balance.

He is a complete fucking moron. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2018, 06:21:22 PM »
Right?  Clowns.  They didn't want the country seeing how they really don't support border security. 

They made Trump look like a fucking child.  He does nothing but lie.  There is no wall currently being built at all, thats a fact.  What happened to Mr. tough guy making Mexico pay for the wall?  Remember that?  Why does he need funding for it?  Mexico was going to pay, were they not?  That was what he ran on.  At his rallies with all his dumbfuck supporters yelling Mexico will pay for the wall.  Fucking idiots actually believe this piece of shit con man. Stupid fucker doesn't even understand basic politics or how government even works.  By the way, he's fucked if you know anything about federal conspiracy cases.  Just wait.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2018, 06:22:16 PM »
They made Trump look like a fucking child.  He does nothing but lie.  There is no wall currently being built at all, thats a fact.  What happened to Mr. tough guy making Mexico pay for the wall?  Remember that?  Why does he need funding for it?  Mexico was going to pay, were they not?  That was what he ran on.  At his rallies with all his dumbfuck supporters yelling Mexico will pay for the wall.  Fucking idiots actually believe this piece of shit con man. Stupid fucker doesn't even understand basic politics or how government even works.  By the way, he's fucked if you know anything about federal conspiracy cases.  Just wait.

Meltdown.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2018, 07:43:41 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2018, 08:47:51 PM »
I agree about going after the businesses that employ illegals, but I think the wall would absolutely act as a deterrent for illegals, drug smugglers, etc. 
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2018, 04:21:27 AM »
All of that is great until an new pro (illegal) immigrant administration takes over and just ditches those laws.  They could knock down the wall but that would give a visual proof to everyone that they don't want to stop illegals and would kill their chances of being reelected.

If everyone really wanted to stop illegals there would be no need for a wall because of the ways you stated would keep them away.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2018, 06:18:08 AM »
Newsflash. We already have a wall or fence in many parts of our southern border.

I've lived in many houses that didn't have fences
I've also seen people who had fences who still had people break into their house.
If you want a fence around your house it's your choice to pay for it or build it yourself

If Trump wants his wall all he needs to do is get Mexico to pay for it just like he said over and over and over and over and over again on the campaign trail

Border with no physical barrier is a border ??? Odd
K

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2018, 06:53:29 AM »
Border with no physical barrier is a border ??? Odd

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2018, 09:02:09 AM »
Meltdown.

Triple post meltdown, no less.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2018, 11:32:39 AM »
Triple post meltdown, no less.

Right?  lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2018, 01:22:07 PM »
Pelosi comes off like a bumbling idiot.  Chuck wouldn't even look at Trump.  Both of them scared shitless because the press was there recording the conversation.

Trump took a giant shit on them but most people will never know because the press pushes the lies of the left.

Anyone can watch the video of this event and decide for themselves who took a shit on who. The press whether liberal or conservative can offer their opinions/interpretations and we can accept or reject them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2018, 01:23:21 PM »

Depends on how high your fence is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2018, 01:25:25 PM »
You know the only reason they don't want the wall is because those poor immigrant's children will almost all vote for democrats.  It is all political.

Since when have children been able to vote in the U.S.?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2018, 01:26:55 PM »
apparent how?

Trump throwing a tantrum would be interesting to see.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2018, 01:30:22 PM »
I agree about going after the businesses that employ illegals, but I think the wall would absolutely act as a deterrent for illegals, drug smugglers, etc. 

Yeah well, we will just have to wait and see about that. That is if Trump's wall is ever built.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2018, 01:35:03 PM »