Author Topic: MuscleMemory.com.  (Read 4067 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: MuscleMemory.com.
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2018, 07:18:05 AM »
Tim is still around. Probably just decided there’s other things more important in life than keeping track of bodybuilding contest results for ungrateful Nazis.  ;D

;D
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2018, 07:21:18 AM »
;D

;D ;D ;D

PS - Gay men make more sense than straight men to me.  When was the last time you saw gay men worship a gender whose genitals smell like FISH?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2018, 07:40:45 AM »
;D ;D ;D

PS - Gay men make more sense than straight men to me.  When was the last time you saw gay men worship a gender whose genitals smell like FISH?

Matt you realize you have a hyper fascination with the Male physique right? And I say this in comparison to the average poster here.

You're a math guy, once you add everything up this should be a relatively simple conclusion.....

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2018, 07:48:22 AM »
Matt you realize you have a hyper fascination with the Male physique right? And I say this in comparison to the average poster here.

You're a math guy, once you add everything up this should be a relatively simple conclusion.....
Are you saying Matt spelled backwards is G-A-Y?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2018, 08:45:54 AM »
Speaking of missing GetBiggers .... has anyone heard from the President's loyal fan ... True Adonis?

And now that PECKER is on top of the news .... what affect will that have on the IFBB and the world of bodybuilding in general?