Author Topic: More proof how fucked Up liberals are and how they promote pedos  (Read 3490 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: More proof how fucked Up liberals are and how they promote pedos
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2018, 01:03:59 PM »
Totally fracked.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2018, 01:09:15 PM »
It may not change anything but they don’t deserve to go though live without receiving a good hard smack in the mouth every now and again

Metaphorically. There are many ways to get a hard smack in the face.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2018, 08:07:32 PM »
Those that condone this perversion are as guilty as the muslimes who delight in what are known as "Chai Boys".

Fuck any and all of you that think this perversion is fine. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2018, 08:15:14 PM »
Unfortunately, about 50% + of the Catholic Church is Liberal. My wife is a hardcore, practicing Catholic and Conservative and of course, is sickened as with everyone in her Church. This Pope (who most don't like) isn't helping. Her Church pretty much does their own thing (as with most conservative Catholic Churchs). They want something done but it starts at the top. She or I don't defend it in any way but you're not going to get a lifelong practicing Catholic to leave the Church, I've tried.

But I don't think the comparison can be made with "Parents" dressing their kid in drag, have him prance around in a gay bar while getting $$ thrown at him in front of a bunch of pedos.

This pope has done more to go after bad priests than any of his predecessors.  The simple truth as to why he isn't popular with conservative catholics is that he speaks out against bigotry.  Mainly against latino's and homosexuals.  This pisses off people like you and your wife because he says it's not okay to hate fags and spics nor is it okay to treat them differently.  He actually focuses on the poor which probably really ruffles your feathers. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2018, 10:41:22 PM »
This pope has done more to go after bad priests than any of his predecessors.  The simple truth as to why he isn't popular with conservative catholics is that he speaks out against bigotry.  Mainly against latino's and homosexuals.  This pisses off people like you and your wife because he says it's not okay to hate fags and spics nor is it okay to treat them differently.  He actually focuses on the poor which probably really ruffles your feathers. 

Oh boy, here we go.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2018, 12:16:31 AM »

Agreed.