Author Topic: More proof how fucked Up liberals are and how they promote pedos  (Read 3478 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
More proof how fucked Up liberals are and how they promote pedos
« on: December 18, 2018, 11:06:05 PM »
And before you get your panties in a bunch, that wasn’t a blanket statement.

https://www.facebook.com/1435071773455316/posts/2061087727520381/

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: More proof how fucked Up liberals are and how they promote pedos
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 11:18:23 PM »
Didn't SF say he wanted proof that traditional values made for a better society?

When will it end and a real backlash occur?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 12:22:27 AM »
Holy shit dude.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 01:00:51 AM »
Blame the parents and the owner or manager of the strip club and not all of society. Come to think of it, this isn't much worse than parents who let their daughters participate in child beauty pageants.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 05:53:06 AM »
Yup. And add all those “conservative” Catholics who continue to support the church and the priesthood despite the fact that it is rife with pedophiles.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 06:26:58 AM »
The parents and bar owner should be jailed. Anyone in attendance should be put on a pedo watchlist.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 07:29:18 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 08:13:20 AM »
right

I don't like that either but it's not even a close comparison

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 08:27:58 AM »
Did you ever wonder where all the missing children end up?

Pedo sex rings are real.  Government officials and politicians are involved.  These people are very demented and practice satan worship. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 08:28:52 AM »
Yup. And add all those “conservative” Catholics who continue to support the church and the priesthood despite the fact that it is rife with pedophiles.

Yes, but it goes MUCH deeper than that.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 08:30:42 AM »
 >:(
 Thanks for robbing me of my childhood so you can ride  the Woke Train, mom.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2018, 08:46:24 AM »

Unfortunately, about 50% + of the Catholic Church is Liberal. My wife is a hardcore, practicing Catholic and Conservative and of course, is sickened as with everyone in her Church. This Pope (who most don't like) isn't helping. Her Church pretty much does their own thing (as with most conservative Catholic Churchs). They want something done but it starts at the top. She or I don't defend it in any way but you're not going to get a lifelong practicing Catholic to leave the Church, I've tried.

But I don't think the comparison can be made with "Parents" dressing their kid in drag, have him prance around in a gay bar while getting $$ thrown at him in front of a bunch of pedos.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2018, 09:21:19 AM »
how so? its little girl parading around in their underwear, tell me how its not close

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2018, 09:24:20 AM »
This child drag queen thing is going to be big in the next few years. Desmond is the second little kid to become famous off of it, Lactatia of Canada was first and is getting a decent bit of fame and cash from it. I'm sure we'll see more awful parents pimping their kids under the guise of progressiveness -

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2018, 10:02:18 AM »
The evil left in the UK has been trying to normalise pedophillia since the 70s.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2018, 10:42:17 AM »
Blame the parents and the owner or manager of the strip club and not all of society. Come to think of it, this isn't much worse than parents who let their daughters participate in child beauty pageants.

Why do you always seem to defend this stuff by saying it's not as bad as something else?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2018, 11:33:41 AM »
This child drag queen thing is going to be big in the next few years. Desmond is the second little kid to become famous off of it, Lactatia of Canada was first and is getting a decent bit of fame and cash from it. I'm sure we'll see more awful parents pimping their kids under the guise of progressiveness -

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2018, 11:48:59 AM »

It is great that you dislike child beauty pageants. The only difference between the two is what the kiddos are wearing. Both sexualize children with parental and adult encouragement.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2018, 12:23:55 PM »
Unfortunately, about 50% + of the Catholic Church is Liberal. My wife is a hardcore, practicing Catholic and Conservative and of course, is sickened as with everyone in her Church. This Pope (who most don't like) isn't helping. Her Church pretty much does their own thing (as with most conservative Catholic Churchs). They want something done but it starts at the top. She or I don't defend it in any way but you're not going to get a lifelong practicing Catholic to leave the Church, I've tried.

But I don't think the comparison can be made with "Parents" dressing their kid in drag, have him prance around in a gay bar while getting $$ thrown at him in front of a bunch of pedos.

Hopefully the boy wasn't made to do this and they only allowed their son to dress in drag and perform at a strip club. It's still very wrong, however.

My late wife was a lifelong Catholic. We enrolled both our kids at St. Agatha's Catholic elementary school where the educators (sisters and lay teachers) were able to provide a well-rounded education without some of the constraints put on public education. It paid off. Both of them graduated with honors from public school and proceeded to live admirable lives.

There are many reasons why today's church has changed. Some of these changes are good, some are necessary and some not so good. My wife was upset when the priests stopped saying mass in Latin. She liked the pomp and circumstance as well as the rituals and spiritual mystic. I kept her collection of rosaries and other symbols of her devote faith.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2018, 12:32:59 PM »
Not only do the parents deserve their faces punched so does the disgusting little 11 year old fag

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2018, 12:33:42 PM »
Why do you always seem to defend this stuff by saying it's not as bad as something else?

This is not a defense. It is an accurate and reasonable comparison. All parents and adults who exploit children are wrong in doing so. Therefore their motives are suspect, as they should be.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2018, 12:37:42 PM »
Not only do the parents deserve their faces punched so does the disgusting little 11 year old fag

Violence such as punching these people and this young boy in the face will change nothing. Look for a better resolve.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2018, 12:50:49 PM »
Violence such as punching these people and this young boy in the face will change nothing. Look for a better resolve.

It may not change anything but they don’t deserve to go though live without receiving a good hard smack in the mouth every now and again

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2018, 12:51:06 PM »

Yup, both Dem's and Pubtards do that. That odd cult (all religion) gather's weirdo's from all walks of life.
You are right though, 100%.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2018, 12:52:43 PM »
This is not a defense. It is an accurate and reasonable comparison. All parents and adults who exploit children are wrong in doing so. Therefore their motives are suspect, as they should be.

100% correct.