Author Topic: 500+ priests accused of sexual abuse not yet publicly identified by Church  (Read 4669 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: 500+ priests accused of sexual abuse not yet publicly identified by Church
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2018, 12:46:27 PM »
This is a prime example that forced celibacy doesn't work.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2018, 03:44:49 AM »
This is a prime example that forced celibacy doesn't work.
Yes and most denominations realized this centuries ago but money will probably stop the Catholics from changing as I said previously.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2018, 05:35:48 AM »
Ghey cult of pea's.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2018, 05:58:10 AM »
Went to Catholic school for 14 years.

Lots of gay priests and brothers for sure.

Lots of nuns are dykes too.

Allowing heterosexual priests to marry will fix it to large degree but not completely. 

You'd also have to allow gay priests to marry of course.

I attended 12 years of catholic school.  In grade school most of those nuns were lezbos.  

I went to an all boys high school.  Just about ALL the priests and brothers there were gay, especially the younger ones.  Must've been exciting for them to interact with all those young boys.

Back in the day closeted gay men entered the priesthood because they knew it was a big gay club where they were free to be gay, as long as they keep it a secret.  Can you imagine... a gay brothel, all funded by the Vatican and members of the church.  They had a good thing going until their desires to diddle little boys overwhelmed them.    

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2018, 08:47:50 AM »
I attended 12 years of catholic school.  In grade school most of those nuns were lezbos.  

I went to an all boys high school.  Just about ALL the priests and brothers there were gay, especially the younger ones.  Must've been exciting for them to interact with all those young boys.

Back in the day closeted gay men entered the priesthood because they knew it was a big gay club where they were free to be gay, as long as they keep it a secret.  Can you imagine... a gay brothel, all funded by the Vatican and members of the church.  They had a good thing going until their desires to diddle little boys overwhelmed them.    

The sad truth.

The Greek Orthodox Church (Catholic) allows their priests to marry and you don't hear all this going on.  The priests are heterosexual.  They don't attract pervs.

You catch what you bait your hook for.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2018, 01:14:52 PM »
Yea you can get the general idea by looking at  the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel -- all old men and little boys-- no naked women there.
I remember a priest attempting to touch my di ck when I was 12. I kicked him in the nuts and was expelled from school. Last time I was ever in a Catholic Church too.

That's not an accurate description of the Sistine chapel. There certainly are women and figures other than old men and little boys. Most of the figures are clothed. Although Michelangelo refused to do it the church ordered an artist to paint robes and other articles of clothing over almost all of the visible genitalia. It's like bodybuilding......its only gay if you want it to be.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2018, 01:47:21 PM »
That's not an accurate description of the Sistine chapel. There certainly are women and figures other than old men and little boys. Most of the figures are clothed. Although Michelangelo refused to do it the church ordered an artist to paint robes and other articles of clothing over almost all of the visible genitalia. It's like bodybuilding......its only gay if you want it to be.

It's only not gay if you want it to be.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2018, 02:53:58 PM »
Yes and most denominations realized this centuries ago but money will probably stop the Catholics from changing as I said previously.

Issue of married Catholic priests gains traction under Pope Francis Associated Press Oct. 2018

Priests who are married prior to being ordained are sometimes allowed. However, should their spouse die, they would not be able to remarry.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2018, 02:58:17 PM »
Went to Catholic school for 14 years.

Lots of gay priests and brothers for sure.

Lots of nuns are dykes too.

Allowing heterosexual priests to marry will fix it to large degree but not completely. 

You'd also have to allow gay priests to marry of course.

This is not possible because the church does not recognize same sex marriages.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2018, 03:03:55 PM »
Yea you can get the general idea by looking at  the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel -- all old men and little boys-- no naked women there.
I remember a priest attempting to touch my di ck when I was 12. I kicked him in the nuts and was expelled from school. Last time I was ever in a Catholic Church too.

Michelangelo was likely homosexual according to some historians.

It would seem than that your parents supported your break with the Catholic church and school. That's good.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2018, 05:48:16 AM »
This is probably why gay's have been reviled throughout history. They have a much higher rate of pedephilia when one considers their numbers.
A truly disgusting lifestyle...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2018, 06:02:11 AM »
The sad truth.

The Greek Orthodox Church (Catholic) allows their priests to marry and you don't hear all this going on.  The priests are heterosexual.  They don't attract pervs.

You catch what you bait your hook for.

I think it's rather the forcing them not have relationships or intimacy with a person which damages their minds. If they could have a normal relationship, I doubt any of this would be going on.

Same with how so many moslems are warped, because of the practices of their religion which prohibits normal human behaviour.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2018, 04:08:19 PM »
This is probably why gay's have been reviled throughout history.

You are clearly not a history buff or you'd know you couldn't be more wrong.