Author Topic: Norway Says Murder Video From Morocco Is Likely Authentic  (Read 12663 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Norway Says Murder Video From Morocco Is Likely Authentic
« on: December 21, 2018, 05:46:19 AM »
Norway Says Murder Video From Morocco Is Likely Authentic. :o

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/12/21/world/europe/ap-eu-morocco-tourists-killed.html

COPENHAGEN, Denmark — A video that allegedly shows the killing of a Scandinavian university student in a remote part of Morocco's Atlas Mountains is likely authentic, Norwegian police said Friday.

Norway's National Criminal Investigation Service has been investigating the footage circulating on social media. "There is no concrete evidence indicating the video is not real," it said.

Four men have been detained in Morocco, and authorities there consider the killings of two female students to be a terrorist act. The women from Norway and Denmark had been hiking, and their bodies were discovered Monday with stab wounds in their necks.

Commenting on another video in which the four suspects appear to pledge allegiance to the Islamic State group, the NCIS said that "neither Norway nor Denmark was mentioned in the video, nor was there anything specific about what action they should perform."

The women have been identified as 24-year-old Louisa Vesterager Jespersen of Denmark and 28-year-old Norwegian citizen Maren Ueland. They lived in southern Norway, where they attended university.

The NCIS said it was trying to map the women's activities before their departure for Imlil village, a frequent starting point for treks to Mount Toubkal, North Africa's highest peak. The women were found about 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) from the center of the village.

Morocco is generally considered safe for tourists but has been routing out Islamic extremists for years.
[/size]

Crazy story.

Has anyone seen the video? It is supposedly making the rounds.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Norway Says Murder Video From Morocco Is Likely Authentic
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 06:56:05 AM »
A friend told me he‘d seen it and said they‘d been decapitated. Can anyone confirm this?

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 07:08:23 AM »
A friend told me he‘d seen it and said they‘d been decapitated. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 07:22:20 AM »
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/197212507/scandinavian-girls-decapitated-in-morocco-pt-4 .

13 post down.

It's also on a site called bestgore apparently.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I watched a few seconds of the 4chan one. It's not as bad as some of the drug wars stuff visually, but you're still watching a struggling girl die, and it's horrible. Wish I hadn't clicked.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 07:52:22 AM »
Grim stuff. It's sad what happened to them but the naivety of western women knows no limits. Can't see any lessons being learnt over this either.

:( 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 08:24:02 AM »
Reminds me of these two dumb fucks.  They were biking the world for peace, or some bullshit.  While biking/hiking, they were keeping a blog about their journey.  Here's one of the blog entries:

“Badness exists, sure, but even that’s quite rare. By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind. No greater revelation has come from our journey than this,” Austin wrote.

They were later rammed by a vehicle, and then stabbed to death, by ISIS terrorists. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 08:25:57 AM »
Total waste - thanks to the brainwash of the control structure many have lost all common sense.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 08:48:37 AM »
yeah… bigtime Darwin award to these girls

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2018, 08:56:54 AM »
NEVER travel to fundamentalist muslim countries. Corruption, crime, terrorists, it's never worth it imo

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2018, 09:04:21 AM »
NEVER travel to fundamentalist muslim countries. Corruption, crime, terrorists, it's never worth it imo
Strong indicator but,,, most parts of South America and the African continent are shitholes aswell despite not being muslim.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2018, 11:11:55 AM »
How anyone can watch that and not want to erase the entire middle East from the face of the globe is beyond me.

BUT then you have libtards and SJW, Obama's etc their ilk...

Tim faggerty probably wants to suck his dick. Fucking sick asshole motherfuckin pieces of shit.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2018, 11:33:03 AM »
Reminds me of these two dumb fucks.  They were biking the world for peace, or some bullshit.  While biking/hiking, they were keeping a blog about their journey.  Here's one of the blog entries:

“Badness exists, sure, but even that’s quite rare. By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind. No greater revelation has come from our journey than this,” Austin wrote.

They were later rammed by a vehicle, and then stabbed to death, by ISIS terrorists. 

Typical liberal thinking.

Liberals are often very nice people who believe in the natural decency and goodness of man.

WRONG!

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2018, 12:51:29 PM »
work with the Moroccan authorities and bomb them to rubble.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2018, 01:03:01 PM »
Does anyone have a link to the video?

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 01:21:41 PM »
Morocco is definitely not safe for tourists, especially females dumb enough to travel solo.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2018, 02:01:24 PM »
A lot of European women travel there for the dick.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2018, 02:07:27 PM »
How anyone can watch that and not want to erase the entire middle East from the face of the globe is beyond me.

BUT then you have libtards and SJW, Obama's etc their ilk...

Tim faggerty probably wants to suck his dick. Fucking sick asshole motherfuckin pieces of shit.

Morocco is in North Africa and closer to the majority of European countries than it is to the middle east.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2018, 02:53:02 PM »
ALL Muslims should die. Islam is nothing but hate.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2018, 02:59:52 PM »
Morocco is definitely not safe for tourists, especially females dumb enough to travel solo.

I went there a few years back but just stayed in Marrakesh. Had a great time, spending most of it fucking hookers. I'm not sure what it's like now.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2018, 03:30:52 PM »
I went there a few years back but just stayed in Marrakesh. Had a great time, spending most of it fucking hookers. I'm not sure what it's like now.

It's still the same. Popular destination for homosexuals too.

Why are people surprised that this stuff happens when you venture out towards some remote location inhabited only by inbred goat herders. They could count themselves lucky if they won't brutally raped first.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2018, 03:56:15 PM »
Nothing to see here. Just a devout Muslim practicing the tenets of his religion. Move on.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2018, 05:14:08 AM »
A lot of European women travel there for the dick.

Really?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2018, 05:39:00 AM »
Silence as usual from the left

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2018, 05:48:20 AM »
I don’t wish death on anyone or anything, and people should be able to freely explore a country without getting killed as long as it’s not a warzone, but it just makes you wonder sometimes what’s in these peoples heads? I wonder if in their last moments they regret not only the trip there, but that they were so naive in thinking people are all good. ???