Author Topic: Matt Canning Has Lakehead U. in Fear, 'revenge is a dish best served cold.'  (Read 9599 times)

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
Re: Matt Canning Has Lakehead U. in Fear, 'revenge is a dish best served cold.'
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2019, 01:59:37 AM »
You say you run YouTube channels as if that’s a significant portion of your income. Please share some screenshots supporting this premise.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Matt Canning Has Lakehead U. in Fear, 'revenge is a dish best served cold.'
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2019, 03:40:16 AM »
Matt thinking he would win against LU in a lawsuit haha lol

LU would destroy him a second time, the first time being when they fired him and he quivered.
X

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Matt, any updates on the Lakehead U situation?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

He is still waiting for his disbarred lawyer to handle the case.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Someone with Matt's level of intellect surely needs to be an employer, and not an employee..

so why does he care what happened with LU where he was employed?

One might even say employed as a slave (like he would perhaps even call employees himself)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
He is still waiting for his disbarred lawyer to handle the case.

He should reach out to Harley and see if he's licensed in Ontario.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
I think Matt Canning was in the process of posting up his Lakehead University diploma to show me up?

Or maybe that was ANOTHER one of his boasts that fizzled out?

Some people are born to lose at everything.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

I am not sure Harley works pro bono.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
I am not sure Harley works pro bono.

Why bring Harley’s boner into this?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Matt is too caught up in acting out his William Wallace moment that he promised to unleash on Canada June 1st.  I expect to see him on the 6 o'clock news.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Why bring Harley’s boner into this?
Because it`s 6.45 inches and pretty.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Because it`s 6.45 inches and pretty.

Harley Breite and The Case of The Neon Pecker -

Harley counseling a man blinded by its beauty.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...

Matt retaining a Jewish Lawyer might cause a collapse in the space-time-irony continuum
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Matt retaining a Jewish Lawyer might cause a collapse in the space-time-irony continuum
Indeed it would..........he personally knows about a zillion Jews who`ve wronged  him.

::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Indeed it would..........he personally knows about a zillion Jews who`ve wronged  him.

::)

I’m pretty sure that Lakehead University has probably closed its doors by now.

Matt C is not a closet homo, twink, manlet, who is to be trifled with.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I’m pretty sure that Lakehead University has probably closed its doors by now.

Matt C is not a closet homo, twink, manlet, who is to be trifled with.

Truer word were never typed/written.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Truer word were never typed/written.

Not true.

I have called Shizzo a fat, drunk sucker of cocks many times.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not true.

This is fact.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Not true.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
BOOOOOOOM!!!!!! SJW cocksuckers:

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/fired-lakehead-professor-wins-846000-arbitration-award-1166322

Fired Lakehead professor wins $846,000 arbitration award
THUNDER BAY — An arbitrator has ordered Lakehead University to pay a former faculty member a total of $846,000 for terminating his employment without just cause.

https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/lakehead-settles-discrimination-suit-with-former-law-dean-3361814

Lakehead settles discrimination suit with former law dean
THUNDER BAY – Lakehead University has settled with the former dean of its law school, Angelique EagleWoman, who alleged she faced a culture of systemic racism.

LOL!!!!!!

So first these assholes fire a White male professor after he was asked if a Women's Studies degree holder who held a specialty in "The History of Gender Relations" should be allowed to teach in the History department. The professor - who held an ACTUAL degree in history - stated that it would be inappropriate to hire a non-History Ph.D holder to teach history. F*CKING OBVIOUSLY - why should someone with a useless social justice degree be teaching history?  ???

He was then fired for speaking his mind, and answering a question he was specifically asked to give his opinion on.  ::)

Next - Lakehead University then hired an unqualified Indigenous woman to be the dean of the law department based on her last name, Eaglewoman, to prove they "aren't racist".

And she sued them!

For racism!

And won!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I told everyone this university is BATSHIT INSANE. Now they have two separate lawsuits that cost them over a million dollars each in damages and legal fees settled in the past 2.5 years.

Are there STILL people here who don't believe me?  ::)

How many more former faculty and staff need to successfully sue the university before people acknowledge how insane these social justice losers are?

I told you so!

Go Woke - Go Broke!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Yes - everything was settled in my favour.

I told them I still retain the right to sue them over [1] unlawful dismissal, [2] libel and defamation of character in internal documents that got passed around to enough staff to disallow "privileged status" based on what was said in them, and [3] physical assault by a security officer who wasn't aware that I was on campus legally on the day he assaulted me. The incident was captured on my own cellphone which I managed to retrieve while it was happening, and one other person at the scene who recorded it, as well as presumably the university's security cameras.

A part of me does want to settle the matter formally...ESPECIALLY in light of the complete stupidity of Lakehead's administration and legal team which has now been publicly proven not just beyond a reasonable doubt, but as an objective and factual certainty.

And I could go large in my lawsuit, or I could ask for a MINIMUM of $100,000. No Institution would bat on eyelid at a paltry 100K, given how great the legal expenses would be if they pursue a losing case.

Although Lakehead apparently likes to pursue losing cases.

This is why I despise leftists.

I don't want to work in such a batshit insane leftist environment again...but I do want to continue to pursue math courses, as Lakehead goes up to the Master's level in mathematics.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
BOOOOOOOM!!!!!! SJW cocksuckers:
https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/fired-lakehead-professor-wins-846000-arbitration-award-1166322
https://www.tbnewswatch.com/local-news/lakehead-settles-discrimination-suit-with-former-law-dean-3361814
LOL!!!!!!
So first these assholes fire a White male professor after he was asked if a Women's Studies degree holder who held a specialty in "The History of Gender Relations" should be allowed to teach in the History department. The professor - who held an ACTUAL degree in history - stated that it would be inappropriate to hire a non-History Ph.D holder to teach history. F*CKING OBVIOUSLY - why should someone with a useless social justice degree be teaching history?  ???

He was then fired for speaking his mind, and answering a question he was specifically asked to give his opinion on.  ::)

Next - Lakehead University then hired an unqualified Indigenous woman to be the dean of the law department based on her last name, Eaglewoman, to prove they "aren't racist".

And she sued them!

For racism!

And won!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I told everyone this university is BATSHIT INSANE. Now they have two separate lawsuits that cost them over a million dollars each in damages and legal fees settled in the past 2.5 years.

Are there STILL people here who don't believe me?  ::)

How many more former faculty and staff need to successfully sue the university before people acknowledge how insane these social justice losers are?

I told you so!

Go Woke - Go Broke!
MATT IS THE BEST!
(He even has arab, asian and black friends)

Very muscular and strong dude!
(Titanium body to be able to make those lifts)
Make Canada Great Again Matt!

Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Neither of these stories involves you.  Are you still able to sneak onto campus without being arrested?  What other small victories have you had? 

Do you still have a case against the Lakehead U and who is your lawyer?   
s
I`ll bet his lawyer in`t  Johnny Cochran or some guy named Rabinowitz !!   LOL  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Neither of these stories involves you. Are you still able to sneak onto campus without being arrested?  What other small victories have you had? 

Do you still have a case against the Lakehead U and is Harley Breite still your lawyer?

Every story in life involves Matty-
Q

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Every story in life involves Matty-

Because Matt’s entire life is contained within a 10 square mile area.

Do you have any idea how hard it is for Matt to find gay sex partners in a place like Thunder Bay?

Matt is spending large parts of his make believe Bitcoin fortune hiring stunt cock to peg him.