Author Topic: Big and very Strong Traps  (Read 13178 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Big and very Strong Traps
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2006, 07:46:54 PM »
haha owned.

and now you re constently telling us your 'has been 'stories we dont give a f**k about.

What a loser.

Take a hike you fucking toad!
The House that Ruth built

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2006, 07:50:41 PM »
haha owned.

and now you re constently telling us your 'has been 'stories we dont give a f**k about.

What a loser.

speak 4 yourself. I find onlyme's stories entertaining. He's a great asset to getbig unlike input like this.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2006, 08:52:55 PM »
Thanks guys.  There's always a little shit left on your ass after wiping and obviously this guy is it.  No worries.  I get used to being called out like that then prove them wrong with pics, articles or someone who really knows me and is very reputiable.  Go to the History board where I mod and read some great stories by me and many others.  I was just trying to start a new thread.  Guys like this guy don't post pics, go to the gym or even wipe his own nose. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2006, 09:01:11 PM »
Onlyme-
So why did Bridgette not want you to play opposite against Sly?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2006, 09:36:00 PM »
speak 4 yourself. I find onlyme's stories entertaining. He's a great asset to getbig unlike input like this.

Ditto

You know these playa hatas would never say anything remotely disrespectful, if they had to say it to Keith's face with no one around to hear them scream..

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2006, 11:58:48 PM »
Nice.  Just a little better than my training partner (my 15-year-old daughter). 

I don't think she'd stand a chance at defeating me in Greco-Roman wrestling or a marathon. ::) Neither would you ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2006, 12:00:52 AM »
Those weights do not consitute lifting son.  ANd I don't know whats wrong with the pic looks normal to me.  My arm is pressed up against my body is the only thing I can figure is making it press out.  Other than that don't see anything different.  My arms were 21"+ so not sure if they look bigger or what.

Keep talking like this and I will challenge you to a Greco-Roman wrestling match. I don't think you want that.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2006, 12:32:29 AM »
all you fuckers, dont fuck with Onlyme!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2006, 12:35:56 AM »
I told the story on the History board why I was told she didn't want me to play opposite of him.  This was told to me by Paula Gordon who was the casting director and headed up White Eagle Productions which was Stallone company.  If I say it on here all my haters will have awesome ammo to shoot at me.  The funny thing when I tell a story I give real peoples names and where they work and whatever else I can.  You can easily find and call whoever I put in.  I haven;t seen Paula since 1987.  But find her and call her and see if I am lying.  In fact any story I tell you can verify 99% of the time by calling someone yourself. or look at a pic or read a story.  I don't need to lie on here.  99% of you I will never meet.  So what do I care what haters say about me.  I actually like most of it.  Cause I see who it is coming from and it is really funny.  Anyway, go on the history board and find the story.  Then come back here and rag me cause I will erase it on the Histroy board.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2006, 12:42:28 AM »
dont worry about it Only most of the haters are retard noobs who dont know anything.

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2006, 01:10:39 AM »
I actually have a couple newspaper articles saying I was co-starring in the movie.  It didn't do much to me at the time.  Then I saw how much it rocketed Ric's career.  He became pretty well know and appeared n allot of shows and even got CAA to represent him.  Then I got pissed.

CAA, especially back then? That's pretty big time!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2006, 06:28:51 AM »
Yes I used to inject synthol in my moustache

hahah that was funny!
 ;)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2006, 08:41:58 AM »
i think youll find keith has more backup on here than most members, pros included
Scouser on Tour

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2006, 08:51:00 AM »
Thanks guys.  There's always a little shit left on your ass after wiping and obviously this guy is it.  No worries.  I get used to being called out like that then prove them wrong with pics, articles or someone who really knows me and is very reputiable.  Go to the History board where I mod and read some great stories by me and many others.  I was just trying to start a new thread.  Guys like this guy don't post pics, go to the gym or even wipe his own nose. 
keep the pics and stories comming. one of the most valuable aspects of bodybuilding is its history
forget what you know

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2006, 08:54:20 AM »
big Keith did more in one chest worlout than most pros do in a month.
Jaejonna rows 125!!