Author Topic: Women's March cancels rally over concerns it would be 'overwhelmingly white'  (Read 4638 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
What “Women’s Rights” are they marching for that we don’t already have? Are there rights that men currently have that women don’t?

A women’s march lacks diversity anyway because it excludes half the population by design.

If they needed ethnic diversity and women of color to attend, they should have invited Elizabeth Warren.

They want a cherry picked version of equality.

Because they live longer and earn less, Women take way more out of the social programs, Social Security and Medicare, than men. Equality in this area would mean raising the retirement age for women. However, I don’t think they really want that type of equality.

Men also account for over 90% of workplace deaths. Do women want that type of equality.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Like all cucktards and libtards, they only want equality with those that they ENVY.   Yup.  ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Drunk president of EU , J.C.Juncker  openly gropes ladies & nobody complain .......................

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
i dont think this is worth discussing.

there will be lots of stuff like this happenign in the coming years, whats the point of talking about it? this isnt new. there is nothing to discuss. nothing.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Women are a disaster, period.

They’re designed to be baby-making machines. When they were given a greater/equal voice in worldly matters and such, shit started deteriorating.

Men, I tell you this. If you choose to have a female (non-relative) in your life, be picky and never give up power.

Treat her respectfully and with dignity, but never forget, you are in charge.

Natural law.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
maybe i dont want to be in charge.

Purge_WTF

What “Women’s Rights” are they marching for that we don’t already have? Are there rights that men currently have that women don’t?

A women’s march lacks diversity anyway because it excludes half the population by design.

If they needed ethnic diversity and women of color to attend, they should have invited Elizabeth Warren.

Awesome post.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
marches need to exlude people by design

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Women are a disaster, period.

They’re designed to be baby-making machines. When they were given a greater/equal voice in worldly matters and such, shit started deteriorating.

Men, I tell you this. If you choose to have a female (non-relative) in your life, be picky and never give up power.

Treat her respectfully and with dignity, but never forget, you are in charge.

Natural law.

Very well said
A Lot of Truth in what you wrote

We Think Alike

Natural Order
I’ve said this many many times
So many are falling into the trap of going against this.

Liberal Leftist Feminist self hating & destroying Brainwashing.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
women should make babies and men should be in power.

where have i heard that before... oh now i remember, thats the theme in muslim countries...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Good, fine. No problem. Cancel all SJW rallies for same reason.

Fortress

• Getbig V
women should make babies and men should be in power.

where have i heard that before... oh now i remember, thats the theme in muslim countries...

Even a putrid system like Islam has elements of value. But as a whole, it’s absolute shit.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

Very well said
A Lot of Truth in what you wrote

We Think Alike

Natural Order
I’ve said this many many times
So many are falling into the trap of going against this.

Liberal Leftist Feminist self hating & destroying Brainwashing.

I’m just baffled by the idea that women are supposedly marching to improve their rights, when we’ve actually never had more freedom, equality, and independence in history?

I own and run a business, including many male staff.
I can have any hobby I want.
I can travel wherever I want.
I can wear whatever I want.
I can eat or drink whatever I want.
I can vote for whoever I want.
I can marry or live with whomever I want.

How many other counties in the world offer these same opportunities to women? Liberal feminists really are anti-female at the core of their beliefs.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Females already have equal rights, exactly the same as men.

Do they want special privileges or some kind of gender affirmative action?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Females already have equal rights, exactly the same as men.

Do they want special privileges or some kind of gender affirmative action?
Yes they do and no matter what they get they will always demand more.  They don't want equal rights but equal results.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
Even a putrid system like Islam has elements of value. But as a whole, it’s absolute shit.

but the core values you agree with.

men are better, should be in power, women should be at home, take care of kids, do the cooking etc.

the only thing stopping you from joining the muslims is that they might not approve your record collection.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

men are better, should be in power, women should be at home, take care of kids, do the cooking etc.

the only thing stopping you from joining the muslims is that they might not approve your record collection.

From what I’ve seen, given the choice, once they bang out a kid, most women are perfectly happy to stay home and not work. So there’s no reason to enforce this at the state level. The problem is the drive to create equal outcomes and when they don’t occur, to blame sexism and then stack the deck. A good example would be changing the physical requirements of a police department to cater to women. Just have it done on merit and everything will be fine. The few women who can hang will do so.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Pussy is a good thing though.............let`s not forget that most important gift to man.

Otherwise,fuck `em!!

Fortress

• Getbig V

Wrong.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I’m just baffled by the idea that women are supposedly marching to improve their rights, when we’ve actually never had more freedom, equality, and independence in history?

I own and run a business, including many male staff.
I can have any hobby I want.
I can travel wherever I want.
I can wear whatever I want.
I can eat or drink whatever I want.
I can vote for whoever I want.
I can marry or live with whomever I want.

How many other counties in the world offer these same opportunities to women? Liberal feminists really are anti-female at the core of their beliefs.

This is a great post

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
women will be in charge because they will make the most money.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

From what I’ve seen, given the choice, once they bang out a kid, most women are perfectly happy to stay home and not work.

Amen.  Deadbeat broads.  I estimate only about 15% are not guilty.

Interestingly, the same 15% who age well.  Generally motivated people, I guess.  You'd expect the ones whose only real job is to fuck their husband to maintain themselves best, but they just can't seem to hack it.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
you guys cannot afford to be picky.

if you can get a woman, that is, any woman.

you should be thankful!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Rory and I are in an equal partnership. He or I do not have have any more say than the other.
X

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Haven't you heard?  These people don't want equal rights.  They want special rights.