Author Topic: Do your friends have high caliber hot wifes?  (Read 14708 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Do your friends have high caliber hot wifes?
« on: January 09, 2019, 04:09:56 PM »
Is it worth the hassel with a narcissist, do you go the extra mile to get the hot narcissist back when youve had a big argument
A

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Do your friends have high caliber hot wifes?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 04:11:13 PM »
my friends are not married.

why would i have married friends? theyre no fun. they can hardly leave the house.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 04:15:27 PM »

why would i have married friends? theyre no fun. they can hardly leave the house.

i wonder if most people married or not married are just like me and have little or no friends after 40...women seem to have a small handfull of girl buddies , but us guys have 0 to 2 friends maybe?
A

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 04:18:59 PM »
i wonder if most people married or not married are just like me and have little or no friends after 40...women seem to have a small handfull of girl buddies , but us guys have 0 to 2 friends maybe?

I'm 35, and my group of friends shrinks every year.  Mostly because the majority of my former close buddies now have kids in the 3-10 range, and that occupies most of their time.  I see them from time to time, usually either big sporting events or birthdays, but besides that it's basically over. 
I have 2 really close friends.  One of them is my workout partner and co worker, and the other I went to HS with. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 04:19:09 PM »

I would venture to say most people are not just like you.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 04:21:28 PM »
well you could have a hundred friends.

if you just made an effort to meet other getbiggers every time there's arnold or mr olympia or new york pro.

getbig should have their own both at the expo, selling getbig merchandise and just hang out.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 04:23:36 PM »
RATHER, They can leave the house if you don't mind packing your friend, his wife, the four kids in your car and head off to McDonald's.

We did that over the holidays, but they have money (lots) so we
packed up the Uber (4 kids, three grown-ups who enjoy a Martini or two) and passed on McDonald's and had a great  dinner at Flemming's Steak House where even the 6&7 year olds knew how to order from the grown ups' menu.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 04:38:15 PM »

;D 8)

1 of my mates is married to Kansas corn farmers daughter , trophy wife ..........
others, pussy hunters ..............marriage is booooring...........
 :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 04:42:02 PM »
;D 8)

1 of my mates is married to Kansas corn farmers daughter , trophy wife ..........
others, pussy hunters ..............marriage is booooring...........
 :D
wife pics?

It seems all these young hotties dissapear in there 30s
A

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 04:43:13 PM »
I'm 35, and my group of friends shrinks every year.  Mostly because the majority of my former close buddies now have kids in the 3-10 range, and that occupies most of their time.  I see them from time to time, usually either big sporting events or birthdays, but besides that it's basically over. 
I have 2 really close friends.  One of them is my workout partner and co worker, and the other I went to HS with. 

It amazes me. I know single moms who handle 3 and 4 kids alone. None of my buddies wives can handle 1 or 2 of there kids for a night. Motorcycle and camping trips are done solo these days.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 05:52:27 PM »

guys don't need "friends" like chicks do. I have guys at work that I bullshit with while there, some guys at the gym that I chat with while there. But guys aren't at home thinking, "Carl's getting a divorce. I should go hang out with him, but first let me call Paul and give him the gossip." 
Chicks 🙄

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 06:07:24 PM »
guys don't need "friends" like chicks do. I have guys at work that I bullshit with while there, some guys at the gym that I chat with while there. But guys aren't at home thinking, "Carl's getting a divorce. I should go hang out with him, but first let me call Paul and give him the gossip." 
Chicks 🙄

Truth.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 06:44:02 AM »
Once you get married and have kids that's your priority. I partied in my twenties early 30s enough for a lifetime.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2019, 06:56:39 AM »
Once you get married and have kids that's your priority. I partied in my twenties early 30s enough for a lifetime.

You can still do both.  Have a wife and two kids now, my wife and I always find time to get away together and go rip it up.  We did Ibiza last summer, do Coachella every year in April, etc.. Bought a Timeshare a few years ago and those trips are for the kids. On a weekend to weekend basis for the most part you're right though it's dance classes and soccer games.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 07:03:04 AM »
well you could have a hundred friends.

if you just made an effort to meet other getbiggers every time there's arnold or mr olympia or new york pro.

getbig should have their own both at the expo, selling getbig merchandise and just hang out.

Can you imagine the fist fights at the getbig booth? :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 07:07:45 AM »
You can still do both.  Have a wife and two kids now, my wife and I always find time to get away together and go rip it up.  We did Ibiza last summer, do Coachella every year in April, etc.. Bought a Timeshare a few years ago and those trips are for the kids. On a weekend to weekend basis for the most part you're right though it's dance classes and soccer games.

This can't be true.

I've learned here that once you're married and have kids, everything is awful.

People who have never been married or had kids told me this.
Y

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 07:16:33 AM »
This can't be true.

I've learned here that once you're married and have kids, everything is awful.

People who have never been married or had kids told me this.

LOL

Silly to think you can't have a hot wife and kids but also go out and party it up with her and actually enjoy eachother's time. It's not a magic formula, marry your best friend but also make sure you're really really attracted to her.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 07:21:45 AM »

Sorry I'm not a getbig multi millionaire. We do take a few trips every year fortunately and get to the bar for UFC events.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 07:40:24 AM »
Once you have kids they become the wife's primary focus. 

It's in the DNA.

Don't ask your wife to choose between the kids and you.  You'll lose.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 07:44:43 AM »

It's in the DNA.

they become both of your primary focus. if you would choose anyone above your kids(partner included) you're a flawed human being.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 07:52:03 AM »
I feel sorry for the married men I know.  Their wives have full control over them.  Next time you are at the mall, simply look at their faces while they are pushing the baby stroller... it's the face of hell.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 07:55:58 AM »
I feel sorry for the married men I know.  Their wives have full control over them.  Next time you are at the mall, simply look at their faces while they are pushing the baby stroller... it's the face of hell.
All of the married friends I have are totally controlled as well.  These men work full time while also doing all the house work including dishes, laundry, home repairs, cooking, cleaning and getting the kids up in the morning as well as to bed at night while their wives sit on the couch and watch t.v.  I'll pass.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2019, 08:18:22 AM »

It's in the DNA.

In some cases.  On the flip side my wife will always put me first in terms of making one happy.  She realizes that us happy together gives our childen a greater chance to succeed to all aspects of life. This type of a solid realtionship also serves as a gold standard for the child to see.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2019, 09:36:38 AM »
LOL

Silly to think you can't have a hot wife and kids but also go out and party it up with her and actually enjoy eachother's time. It's not a magic formula, marry your best friend but also make sure you're really really attracted to her.

Exactly man.

Sure, you get a bit lost in the early stages of childhoold, but then you go back to being the same people, just with bunch of new context around it.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2019, 09:37:16 AM »
I feel sorry for the married men I know.  Their wives have full control over them.  Next time you are at the mall, simply look at their faces while they are pushing the baby stroller... it's the face of hell.

You must hang around with a bunch of fucking losers.
Y