Author Topic: Does anyone know why  (Read 8750 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Does anyone know why
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2019, 10:18:58 AM »
To say they have nicer or faster cars is a dumb statement. Not sure what Trumps ideas have to do with that.

My guess is Trump was repeating/butchering some information given to him regarding the Mexican drug cartels and the vehicles they use for human trafficking.  Trump was probably embellishing/exaggerating the information to make a case for the wall.

However, Mexican drug cartels do have the money to buy and/or build pretty much whatever vehicle they want.

Google narco tanks.

Heck, they build disposable submarines, for crying out loud.  Google narco submarines.  They make so much money that they just abandon the subs upon delivery of drugs, then find another way back.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2019, 10:21:03 AM »
My guess is Trump was repeating/butchering some information given to him regarding the Mexican drug cartels and the vehicles they use for human trafficking.  Trump was probably embellishing/exaggerating the information to make a case for the wall.

However, Mexican drug cartels do have the money to buy and/or build petty much whatever vehicle they want.

Google narco tanks.

Heck, they build disposable submarines, for crying out loud.  Google narco submarines.  They make so much money that they just abandon the subs upon delivery of drugs, then find another way back.

I agree, it's easy for Trump to confuse information given to him about the Cartels, and people coming across the border. To him it's all the same thing

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2019, 10:46:34 AM »
I agree, it's easy for Trump to confuse information given to him about the Cartels, and people coming across the border. To him it's all the same thing

Many dead narcos have $700K to $1M+ tombs, one tomb per dead narco.  These tombs have bullet proof glass, AC running 24/7, state of the art music system playing 24/7, and much more crazy stuff.  These are modern day pharaohs.  

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2019, 01:05:23 PM »
what false story?  Trumps exact words "poor guy, you gotta see this guy" then commences to do his mocking which coincidentally resembles  the reporters disability 

Word games=Agnostic believed that Trump was mocking a reporters disability.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2019, 02:05:47 PM »
Word games=Agnostic believed that Trump was mocking a reporters disability.

I believe it is possible. However, because he has done similar things but without the "poor guy, you gotta to see this guy" preliminary statement, it would be tough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2019, 03:38:53 PM »
what false story?  Trumps exact words "poor guy, you gotta see this guy" then commences to do his mocking which coincidentally resembles  the reporters disability 

should be very easy to find the video on youtube then
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2019, 05:32:09 PM »
In all your glorious years in law enforcement, I bet you could look at a brown person and tell if they were cartel or not.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2019, 08:10:09 PM »
In all your glorious years in law enforcement, I bet you could look at a brown person and tell if they were cartel or not.

No, actually I couldn't. Not unless they were carrying a gold plated AK 47 or Colt 45

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2019, 08:34:49 PM »
No, actually I couldn't. Not unless they were carrying a gold plated AK 47 or Colt 45
So to you, it's all the same thing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2019, 08:37:16 PM »
So to you, it's all the same thing.

To me, I try not to be prejudice

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2019, 02:51:06 PM »
you seem to have no clue what sarcasm means

there was nothing in my post that was sarcastic

I was repeating the exact words of our Retard in Chief who apparently thinks that migrants (and/or the people who traffic them) have have the best vehicles you can buy.  They have stronger, bigger, and faster vehicles than our police have, and than ICE has, and than Border Patrol.

Chaos and I both agree this seems totally "retarded"

Totally?  Totally retarded?  Why?  If you were repeating the exact words of Trump, when did he say he was referring to migrants?

However, Mexican drug cartels do have the money to buy and/or build pretty much whatever vehicle they want.

Google narco tanks.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2019, 03:34:47 PM »
To me, I try not to be prejudice
Yeah.....we all "try"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2019, 03:36:09 PM »

Totally?  Totally retarded?  Why?  If you were repeating the exact words of Trump, when did he say he was referring to migrants?

Straw is obsessed and consumed w rage and hate for trump

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2019, 03:38:24 PM »
Straw is obsessed and consumed w rage and hate and Mental illness.

Just a slight adjustment for accuracy.

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2019, 03:42:12 PM »
Straw is obsessed and consumed w rage and hate for trump
His therapist appreciates it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2019, 05:53:30 PM »
His therapist appreciates it.

Something triggered him today.  Holy smokes is he angry and depressed

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2019, 06:09:09 PM »
Yeah.....we all "try"

LOL @ "try".  Pull the other leg, it's got bells on it!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2019, 07:52:36 PM »

Totally?  Totally retarded?  Why?  If you were repeating the exact words of Trump, when did he say he was referring to migrants?

go the the White House website and read it for yourself

He was making yet another bogus argument for his wall which he said repeatedly that Mexico would pay for

he was talking about human trafficking as he was signing the “Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act

Here is some more for you

Unsecure borders allow traffickers clear passage to transport their victims.  And into the United States, it’s very easy to come.  All you do is drive 20 miles one way or the other, and you’ll find an open spot where there’s no protection, and then you’ll go hundreds of miles where you’ll see pure, open spots.

In fiscal year 2018, ICE made more than 1,500 human trafficking arrests.  Mostly sex trafficking.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2019, 04:05:50 AM »
go the the White House website and read it for yourself

He was making yet another bogus argument for his wall which he said repeatedly that Mexico would pay for

he was talking about human trafficking as he was signing the “Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act

Here is some more for you

No.  You said it was "totally retarded", and that Trump was referring to migrants.  You even posted a photo of obese migrants running, slowly, near the US/Mexico border.

Totally?  Totally retarded?  Why?  If you were repeating the exact words of Trump, when did he say he was referring to migrants?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2019, 07:17:07 AM »
We need to do a straw man intervention thread.   Dude is roof the rails and consumed w anger

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2019, 07:18:42 AM »
We need to do a straw man intervention thread.   Dude is roof the rails and consumed w anger

Odd behavior for someone that age, in shape, and financially set.
Y