Author Topic: Does anyone know why  (Read 8700 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Does anyone know why
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2019, 11:34:49 AM »

I see you're as clueless as the typical Trumptard and obviously not aware that those "retarted" claims about cars came from the Trumptard in Chief just a few days ago. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2019, 12:20:15 PM »
LOL, strawman's attempt at sarcasm was so lame he finally gave in an explained it two days later.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2019, 12:28:44 PM »
LOL, strawman's attempt at sarcasm was so lame he finally gave in an explained it two days later.
??? I can never tell if he's being a troll, sarcastic or just plain stupid. The majority of his posts are incoherent half question, half shit posts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2019, 12:39:38 PM »
??? I can never tell if he's being a troll, sarcastic or just plain stupid. The majority of his posts are incoherent half question, half shit posts.

No one can be as stupid as he acts, he is trolling - at least I hope.
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2019, 02:17:43 PM »

you seem to have no clue what sarcasm means

there was nothing in my post that was sarcastic

I was repeating the exact words of our Retard in Chief who apparently thinks that migrants (and/or the people who traffic them) have have the best vehicles you can buy.  They have stronger, bigger, and faster vehicles than our police have, and than ICE has, and than Border Patrol.

Chaos and I both agree this seems totally "retarded"

The fact is that if we don’t have barriers, walls — call them what you want — but if we don’t have very strong barriers, where people cannot any longer drive right across — they have unbelievable vehicles.  They make a lot of money.  They have the best vehicles you can buy.  They have stronger, bigger, and faster vehicles than our police have, and than ICE has, and than Border Patrol has.  So they’re pretty good at that.  They have areas that they go to.  It’s like a highway.  And we have to close them up.  And if we don’t close them up, you’re all kidding yourselves.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2019, 02:22:07 PM »
you seem to have no clue what sarcasm means

there was nothing in my post that was sarcastic

I was repeating the exact words of our Retard in Chief who apparently thinks that migrants (and/or the people who traffic them) have have the best vehicles you can buy.  They have stronger, bigger, and faster vehicles than our police have, and than ICE has, and than Border Patrol.

Chaos and I both agree this seems totally "retarded"

Yes, it was obvious you were referring to something he said.

Not everyone here knew, since they don't have your levels of TDS.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2019, 02:28:28 PM »

Trumptards think quoting Trumps actual words = "delusion"

pretty obvious that no one on this board was familiar with Trumps idiotic claims even though he had just made them a few days ago

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2019, 02:58:41 PM »

pretty obvious that no one on this board was familiar with Trumps idiotic claims even though he had just made them a few days ago

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2019, 10:28:31 PM »

I stopped following what Trump says as a new Years resolution but I assumed from your post he said something stupid because..well thats what he does. My question to you, and this is with all due respect because I come from where you are, and I know how you feel, what is the point? Trumptards will always be Trumptards. There isn't a single thing I can think of,   including the president using the "N" word, being filmed mocking his followers, disabled, vets, you name it. In fact, there is nothing you can imagine.. that would turn his supporters against him as long as he remains to be white, male and republican. So what's the point?

And I know there will be people reading this going But but but.. but that's pretty much it. If you are STILL supporting Trump at this point, it really all boils down to those three things.  

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2019, 10:49:19 PM »
I stopped following what Trump says as a new Years resolution but I assumed from your post he said something stupid because..well thats what he does. My question to you, and this is with all due respect because I come from where you are, and I know how you feel, what is the point? Trumptards will always be Trumptards. There isn't a single thing I can think of,   including the president using the "N" word, being filmed mocking his followers, disabled, vets, you name it. In fact, there is nothing you can imagine.. that would turn his supporters against him as long as he remains to be white, male and republican. So what's the point?

And I know there will be people reading this going But but but.. but that's pretty much it. If you are STILL supporting Trump at this point, it really all boils down to those three things.  

As you know I’m not American or live in America
That said I’d be classed a Trump Supporter.
No I don’t agree or like all what he says or does,
So you’re wrong there & also you’re over simplifying why
People support him.
He is White & Male & what’s wrong with that then ?
A very large proportion of the western industrialised world
Was conceived & built by White Men.
And Men through history have been in charge that’s Natural order.
Are you a self hating White Man feeling guilty about your white male
Ancestory.
Really - I had you down for being much better than that -
I’m disappointed with you & what you’re saying.

Oh and as for the Nygggerr* word it’s either acceptable or it’s not,
So why are blacks constantly using it to address one & other
And filling songs with it being the main lyric  ::)
If it’s ok for them to use its good enough for Donald & Me.

Damn censorship
FFS stop trying to change me writing Nygggerr* to Black.

And Donald is infinitely better than what Killary would’ve been.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2019, 08:03:53 AM »

Probably the stupidest thing you've ever posted. Florida humidity has made you dumber than usual.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2019, 09:07:18 AM »
Probably the stupidest thing you've ever posted. Florida humidity has made you dumber than usual.

Agreed- it’s totally stupid of him - And that’s not like him at all.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2019, 11:50:30 AM »
There isn't a single thing I can think of,   including being filmed mocking disabled,

You continue to lie about this even when you have been shown that you were incorrect and bought that narrative (amongst others) that you were fed . Truly disturbing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2019, 12:00:36 PM »

funny how you never mentioned that you were aware I was quoting Trump when you responded back that the statements (which were his) were fucking retarded

I commend you for actually admitting that Trumps ideas (at least on this topic) are fucking retarded

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2019, 12:38:49 PM »
Even if all we do is deter the fat slob women who are prego and dropping anchor bombs once they cross the border that’s good enough for me.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2019, 04:53:09 PM »
funny how you never mentioned that you were aware I was quoting Trump when you responded back that the statements (which were his) were fucking retarded

I commend you for actually admitting that Trumps ideas (at least on this topic) are fucking retarded
To say they have nicer or faster cars is a dumb statement. Not sure what Trumps ideas have to do with that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2019, 05:06:35 PM »
You continue to lie about this even when you have been shown that you were incorrect and bought that narrative (amongst others) that you were fed . Truly disturbing.

Did he mock him? Was the reporter disabled?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2019, 05:07:31 PM »
I'm completely shocked you disagree with me.. doesn't make me wrong

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2019, 05:21:08 PM »
To say they have nicer or faster cars is a dumb statement. Not sure what Trumps ideas have to do with that.

That is what Trump claimed

I posted his quote  - you can go read it for yourself and see if you can figure out WTF he is talking about

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2019, 05:36:11 PM »
I'm completely shocked you disagree with me.. doesn't make me wrong
Doesn't make you right either.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2019, 06:41:00 PM »
Did he mock him? Was the reporter disabled?
Did he mock him for being disabled?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2019, 06:46:21 PM »
Did he mock him for being disabled?

Up for debate

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2019, 06:55:26 AM »
Up for debate
So my original post was correct with your intent. You believe and try to spread a false story.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2019, 07:50:09 AM »
I guess if you where really obese to begin with, you walked incredibly slow and you constantly snacked of crap food, you might be fat at the end of a 1,000 mile walk. Well, not you exactly, but someone in general.

If these people are so deprived, how are they continually managing to be in a caloric surplus? You know, there are places in the world where the truly poor are really skinny.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2019, 10:06:27 AM »
So my original post was correct with your intent. You believe and try to spread a false story.

what false story?  Trumps exact words "poor guy, you gotta see this guy" then commences to do his mocking which coincidentally resembles  the reporters disability