Author Topic: Sons of Donald Trump Yell Racial Slurs At A Wagon Burner  (Read 27096 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Sons of Donald Trump Yell Racial Slurs At A Wagon Burner
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2019, 02:14:51 PM »
The tribalist child abuser is not a "tribal elder" anymore than every White man is a "tribal elder". He's a leftist provocateur. He provokes people for his own political gain.

Jamie Lee Schwartz(real name), the privileged supremacist daughter of two Hollywood actors, should have kept her racist America-last mouth shut in the first place. She subsequently tried to equate the two groups when clearly the tribal child abuser was at fault.

It’s stage one cluelessness. These people live in a bubble and have no idea what they’re talking about. So, when they open their mouths they sound like idiots, like Anne Hathaway who said that black people live in fear every day. She left out that they live in fear of other blacks as white on black crime in the U.S is virtually non existent. Even blacks went off on her saying they don’t need her speaking on their behalf.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2019, 03:03:38 PM »
My guess is that Nathan Phillips has never made a dime in his life by providing a good or service to anyone.

Or served in Vietnam, or ever was a “recon ranger” (Army) yet claimed he was USMC.

Although he could be Elizabeth Warren’s dad?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2019, 03:07:15 PM »
It’s stage one cluelessness. These people live in a bubble and have no idea what they’re talking about. So, when they open their mouths they sound like idiots, like Anne Hathaway who said that black people live in fear every day. She left out that they live in fear of other blacks as white on black crime in the U.S is virtually non existent. Even blacks went off on her saying they don’t need her speaking on their behalf.

Jamie Lee Schwarz was under no Hollywood pressure to apologize, she is just doing her own damage control so as not to lose fan base. Hollywood is much, much more than perfectly okay with smearing Christians. Hollywood HATES Christians, aka non-Jewish whites, religious or otherwise. If "celebrities" don't go along with Hollywood's ideals, they are forced to "apologize", which really means submit, bow, and prostrate like Kevin Hart, Lebon James, etc.... had to, or else they wouldn't get shiny things anymore. Hollywood demands submission just like Islam. Others, like Hathaway, are so eager to please their masters that they go overboard to virtue signal, so she submits without being pressured or even asked. Even powerful "conservative" Clint Eastwood will guard his words when asked about Trump so that he can keep his shiny things, be allowed to practice his craft, and not have media controllers call him the dreaded "r" word, despite the fact that the Hollywood rulers themselves are the most racist population on the entire planet.

The only person from Hollywood with no fear is Owen Benjamin, who never submitted and doesn't need Hollywood.  https://www.youtube.com/user/owenbenjamincomedy/videos

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2019, 03:30:56 PM »
You can't spell "hate" without "hat".  Liberals hate the MAGA hat.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2019, 03:32:57 PM »
After further review it appears the Wagon Burner was the shit starter.  Too much firewater for breakfast most likely.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2019, 04:11:13 PM »
Jamie Lee Schwarz was under no Hollywood pressure to apologize, she is just doing her own damage control so as not to lose fan base. Hollywood is much, much more than perfectly okay with smearing Christians. Hollywood HATES Christians, aka non-Jewish whites, religious or otherwise. If "celebrities" don't go along with Hollywood's ideals, they are forced to "apologize", which really means submit, bow, and prostrate like Kevin Hart, Lebon James, etc.... had to, or else they wouldn't get shiny things anymore. Hollywood demands submission just like Islam. Others, like Hathaway, are so eager to please their masters that they go overboard to virtue signal, so she submits without being pressured or even asked. Even powerful "conservative" Clint Eastwood will guard his words when asked about Trump so that he can keep his shiny things, be allowed to practice his craft, and not have media controllers call him the dreaded "r" word, despite the fact that the Hollywood rulers themselves are the most racist population on the entire planet.

The only person from Hollywood with no fear is Owen Benjamin, who never submitted and doesn't need Hollywood.  https://www.youtube.com/user/owenbenjamincomedy/videos

The whole thing is that they NEED Hollywood. Actors are essentially useless and have no marketable skills. So, if they get blackballed, they’re fucked. Owen Benjamin is from Upstate NY in the Adirondacks. I’m familiar with that neck of the woods. Lots of good old boys with rooms full of guns.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2019, 04:23:34 PM »

Now the left is moving on to Hispanics, hebrews are going to be left behind, yesterday’s news

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2019, 05:03:11 PM »
Now the left is moving on to Hispanics, hebrews are going to be left behind, yesterday’s news

Sub-Saharan Africans arrogantly mistook the left using them to advance themselves as "their time has come" when, in actuality, the left turning on Kevin Hart shows they can take them out at the drop of a hat whenever they are no longer useful. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2019, 05:13:05 PM »
Sub-Saharan Africans arrogantly mistook the left using them to advance themselves as "their time has come" when, in actuality, the left turning on Kevin Hart shows they can take them out at the drop of a hat whenever they are no longer useful. 

All led by that homo don lemon

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2019, 05:51:21 PM »
Tommy Sotomayor gets it:  

HOOTERS WAITRESS DEMANDS BLACK MAN REMOVE MAGA HAT, GETS SCHOOLED

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2019, 08:33:49 PM »
The retarded left and violent protests, out-do the far right by 20 to 1.
Big deal, people can be racist and hate all they want.

Kill libtard snowflakes...

You're quite the guy.  Kill libtard snowflakes?  Profoundly intelligent.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2019, 08:36:05 PM »
LOL!  Agreed, but honestly, the natives who live on the rez are 10x more racist than blacks.  And that is coming from a C.O, so you know I'm not a huge fan of darkies in general. 

Correction officers are some of the biggest, most racist pieces of shit on earth. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2019, 08:38:32 PM »
The libtard MSM is pure evil.  Propaganda 24/7.

Fox News is the real news channel, correct?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2019, 08:39:25 PM »
You can't spell "hate" without "hat".  Liberals hate the MAGA hat.

You are a scholar.  Fuck, how long did it take you to come up with that? 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2019, 11:06:33 PM »
Shameful Display

you got the story wrong fag

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2019, 01:22:04 AM »
Tommy Sotomayor gets it:  

HOOTERS WAITRESS DEMANDS BLACK MAN REMOVE MAGA HAT, GETS SCHOOLED

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

I've been watching Tommy Sotomayor for years. I love this guy.

J

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2019, 03:23:01 AM »

Hathaway is a Jew as well.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2019, 04:11:26 AM »
You are a scholar.  Fuck, how long did it take you to come up with that? 

Less time than it took for your missing "father" to inseminate your mum. 

And leave her. ;D ;D

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2019, 04:17:49 AM »
I've been watching Tommy Sotomayor for years. I love this guy.

J

This guy just replaced Jesse Lee Peterson as my favorite black person on earth.  I'm considering giving him the honorary white card!

Virgil

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2019, 06:25:39 AM »
What bothers me is that when the original story first came out, I thought " bullshit, I guarantee this story isn't what happened".  I work in the public sector in center city Philadelphia, and I see altercations all day everyday, and they don't play out that way.  If I can spot an obvious bullshit story, why can't the media? Do a little journalism, investigate the story before you print it.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2019, 06:32:18 AM »
Why doesn't a so called 'journalist" check out Phillips and see if he was actually a veteran and also see if he has a criminal record?
Because it might ruin the narrative?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2019, 06:55:22 AM »
What bothers me is that when the original story first came out, I thought " bullshit, I guarantee this story isn't what happened".  I work in the public sector in center city Philadelphia, and I see altercations all day everyday, and they don't play out that way.  If I can spot an obvious bullshit story, why can't the media? Do a little journalism, investigate the story before you print it.

Because they have a particular worldview and see what they want to see. In their minds it was some poor oppressed Indian being abused at the hands of some privileged white kid.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2019, 07:50:03 AM »
The problem is also with cuckervatives, "conservatives" that want mainstream media and leftist approval. Cuckservatives initially didn't question the story and experienced "white guilt" until they realized the media was lying, again. Ben Shapiro did as much but, in his case, would have surely questioned the story from its inception were it Jewish students vilified. Ben Shapiro amounts to gatekeeping controlled opposition anyway, a true fairweather-friend, America-second, neocon chicken-hawk. He is conservative in that he is vocal against 50 genders and all the new purposely ridiculous leftist stances which move the center further left.

Vox Day's book Cuckservative:

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2019, 07:56:36 AM »
The problem is also with cuckervatives, "conservatives" that want mainstream media and leftist approval. Cuckservatives initially didn't question the story and experienced "white guilt" until they realized the media was lying, again. Ben Shapiro did as much but, in his case, would surely question the story from its inception if it were Jewish students vilified. Ben Shapiro amounts to gatekeeping controlled opposition anyway, a true neocon chicken-hawk. He is conservative in that he is vocal against 50 genders and all the new purposely ridiculous leftist stances which move the center further left.

Vox Day's book Cuckservative:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2019, 08:01:30 AM »
A lot of it is also people just getting worked because they see a video clip taken out of context. It happens a lot with cops when they rough some dude up but you don’t see what led up to it.