Author Topic: Part deux: I wish I could quit you. Conker and pellius  (Read 46638 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Part deux: I wish I could quit you. Conker and pellius
« Reply #350 on: January 21, 2019, 12:44:02 AM »
Youre braindead you liberal, islam loving cuck.

Did the first thread go poof to? :D

Why Part Deux?
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: January 21, 2019, 04:13:51 AM »
So Plonky what is it :

a)  Indio

b) African

c) ............

;D

He doesn't know  :'(

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Nancy Pelosi DENIED
« Reply #352 on: January 21, 2019, 05:47:40 AM »
Phaggot broke down in tears crying to the mod to get his pics deleted.

So that's Conker?  Ugh...

Thanks for the info, man!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #353 on: January 21, 2019, 09:20:40 AM »
Phaggot broke down in tears crying to the mod to get his pics deleted.

Ha Ha Ha
Plonker Conker Crying to the mods
😂😂😂😂😂

The same Plonker that says I’m Not A Bodybuilder  ::)
And Takes PED’s / Posts Bodybuilding pose pics / goes to a gym to get bigger muscles.
Lives in a Mansion & Yet Posts pics stood out the back of some near derelict Building.

FFS it laugh a Minute with this Dimwit Plonker.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: January 21, 2019, 10:38:50 AM »
He lives in Bromley, Bromley is a shithole. I was there a few weeks ago

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #355 on: January 21, 2019, 10:52:40 AM »
backfire thread of epic proportions

transcript of PMs

ND: that conker guy has been butt hurting me for quite some time now. i'm really p1ssed
pellius: yeh he been butt hurting me too
ND: i know what, i have some hacked picks of his, he looks like sht, his place looks like a dump, and he's damn ugly
pellius: yeh that's cool ND, the enemy of my enemy and all that, lets take this dude down...

after the dust has settled....

Conker is on different planet physically, has a better house....and is  facially superior to both of these bozos and not by a small margin on any.

god only knows what the hell was going through either of their minds when they looked at my hacked pics and thought "yeh man, we both look way better than this dude"

biggest pair of retards in internet history.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: January 21, 2019, 11:00:28 AM »

this was pellius's last attempt to "own" me.

he said earlier i have a terrible complexion. FK me i look like a bronze god compared to this. fker looks like he's been dug up from a cemetery after being buried for a month.
it's actually painful to look at.

and the dude lives in hawaii! ffs pelius try going outside in the sun every now again. you literally look like death

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #357 on: January 21, 2019, 11:12:29 AM »
He lives in Bromley, Bromley is a shithole. I was there a few weeks ago

bromley is nice! i used to work a bit down there years ago. nice town centre.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #358 on: January 21, 2019, 11:45:51 AM »

transcript of PMs

ND: that conker guy has been butt hurting me for quite some time now. i'm really p1ssed
ND: i know what, i have some hacked picks of his, he looks like sht, his place looks like a dump, and he's damn ugly
pellius: yeh that's cool ND, the enemy of my enemy and all that, lets take this dude down...

Conker is on different planet physically, has a better house....and is  facially superior to both of these bozos and not by a small margin on any.

god only knows what the hell was going through either of their minds when they looked at my hacked pics and thought "yeh man, we both look way better than this dude"

you are the most pathetic and sad person ever on this board

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: January 21, 2019, 12:04:53 PM »
no what is sad is digging around in someone's private sht and posting it online because you can't take the butt hurt from what they said to you on a message board

even sadder still when you fk it up to the extent this pair of c0cks did.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #360 on: January 21, 2019, 12:28:45 PM »

transcript of PMs

Keep melting snowflake  ;) day 5 staying up until 2.a.m. frantically hitting the refresh button determined to show that bad man just how great your are  ;D Poor fella losing sleep over his ugly mug shot being posted. Reduced to doing GetBig cribs to prove just how " superior " he really is  ::)

You're a running joke Plonker , Congrats you're in good company with Squad/Hulkster/Pumpster/Shizzo/SuckMyMuscle  :D fucking loser.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: January 21, 2019, 12:29:52 PM »

Ha Ha Ha
Plonker Conker Crying to the mods
😂😂😂😂😂

The same Plonker that says I’m Not A Bodybuilder  ::)
And Takes PED’s / Posts Bodybuilding pose pics / goes to a gym to get bigger muscles.
Lives in a Mansion & Yet Posts pics stood out the back of some near derelict Building.

FFS it laugh a Minute with this Dimwit Plonker.

;D Ya don't say

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #362 on: January 21, 2019, 12:38:18 PM »
Keep melting snowflake  ;) day 5 staying up until 2.a.m. frantically hitting the refresh button determined to show that bad man just how great your are  ;D Poor fella losing sleep over his ugly mug shot being posted. Reduced to doing GetBig cribs to prove just how " superior " he really is  ::)

You're a running joke Plonker , Congrats you're in good company with Squad/Hulkster/Pumpster/Shizzo/SuckMyMuscle  :D fucking loser.

before my time, but didn't squad get exposed for living in a trailer park. all the rest were exposed for looking sht IRL.

you exposed me for.... looking good? ???  lol

and are too scared to post a proper pic after 15 years on a weight training site.

epic fail my man

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #363 on: January 21, 2019, 12:43:47 PM »
you're even now saving my old posts on your hard drive  :-\ to go with my feet pics  :-\

man you are one wierd @ss fking dude. you take this sht way too seriously

you really need to look at where you are in life

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: January 21, 2019, 12:50:18 PM »
before my time, but didn't squad get exposed for living in a trailer park. all the rest were exposed for looking sht IRL.

you exposed me for looking.... good? ???  lol

and are too scared to post a proper pic after 15 years on a weight training site.

epic fail my man

If you looked so good you wouldn't have CRIED to every mod repeatedly  ;) Your ridiculous overreaction is how you got into this pickle. Google The Streisand effect

You can keep repeating the same lie over-and-over it still won't make it truth. I have posted multiple proper pictures stupid. My one leg shot blew you out of the fucking water and I don't even fucking train them  8) You have shit genetics bro. No kind way to put it. Being on gear and HGH you look like a natural average gym goer. When you go demolished by me you were reduced to posting videos of your house  :-\  :-X that's EPIC douchebaggery. You're getting your ass handed to you in this thread. Do yourself a favor , stop lol stop now  ;D or don't either way you lost MAJOR  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: January 21, 2019, 12:59:58 PM »
if i look like an average natty gym goer with sht genetics.....why are you too scared to post a proper pic yourself?

surely you don't look worse than an "average natty gym goer with sht genetics"

::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: January 21, 2019, 01:14:52 PM »
if i look like an average natty gym goer with sht genetics.....why are you too scared to post a proper pic yourself?

surely you don't look worse than an "average natty gym goer with sht genetics"

::)

Again stupid I've already posted plenty of pics. You think I'm going to take more to impress you?  ::) get the fuck outta here loser. Go beg other men for their pictures. I'm still laughing at your 13" arms and 6" calves  :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: January 21, 2019, 01:26:01 PM »
Again stupid I've already posted plenty of pics. You think I'm going to take more to impress you?  ::) get the fuck outta here loser. Go beg other men for their pictures. I'm still laughing at your 13" arms and 6" calves  :D

you haven't posted a proper pic showing your physique in this thread. just pics of me and some scabby leg pic where you're lying on a couch or something

come on pluck up the courage. post a decent pic.....doesn't even have to be recent....

you can do it ND ....no one will laugh

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: January 21, 2019, 01:32:53 PM »

you haven't posted a proper pic showing your physique in this thread. just pics of me and some scabby leg pic where you're lying on a couch or something

come on pluck up the courage. post a decent pic.....doesn't even have to be recent....

you can do it ND ....no one will laugh

You think I'm stripping down to take a pictures for you? You're even more fucking stupid than I initially thought.  ::) My legs DEMOLISH yours and I don't even fucking train them. I'm surprised those twigs support your bodyweight.

I know no one will laugh  8) because I don't look like some middle age retarded Vin Diesel who is amped  up on test and GH with shit genetics. And no one will laugh because they're to busy laughing at you  :D No go troll other men to get naked and pose for you creepy loser with mediocre genetics.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #369 on: January 21, 2019, 01:35:37 PM »

transcript of PMs

Mental breakdown unfolding in front of our eyes.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #370 on: January 21, 2019, 01:37:21 PM »

this was pellius's last attempt to "own" me.

he said earlier i have a terrible complexion. FK me i look like a bronze god compared to this. fker looks like he's been dug up from a cemetery after being buried for a month.
it's actually painful to look at.

and the dude lives in hawaii! ffs pelius try going outside in the sun every now again. you literally look like death

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: January 21, 2019, 01:39:51 PM »
You think I'm stripping down to take a pictures for you? You're even more fucking stupid than I initially thought.  ::) My legs DEMOLISH yours and I don't even fucking train them. I'm surprised those twigs support your bodyweight.

I know no one will laugh  8) because I don't look like some middle age retarded Vin Diesel who is amped  up on test and GH with shit genetics. And no one will laugh because they're to busy laughing at you  :D No go troll other men to get naked and pose for you creepy loser with mediocre genetics.

no need to strip for anything it doesn't need to be recent ...

come on surely after repeatedly posting pics of me and saying how sht i look... you have the guts to post one single pic of your choice that lets us see what your physique looks like

and not a daft pic of skinny legs pushed back on a chair to make them look less skinny. that's just pathetic . no one can judge your physique on that.

one decent pic bro....don't be scared son

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: January 21, 2019, 01:41:13 PM »

retard no 2 has entered the building  8)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #373 on: January 21, 2019, 01:44:09 PM »
If you looked so good you wouldn't have CRIED to every mod repeatedly  ;) Your ridiculous overreaction is how you got into this pickle. Google The Streisand effect

You can keep repeating the same lie over-and-over it still won't make it truth. I have posted multiple proper pictures stupid. My one leg shot blew you out of the fucking water and I don't even fucking train them  8) You have shit genetics bro. No kind way to put it. Being on gear and HGH you look like a natural average gym goer. When you go demolished by me you were reduced to posting videos of your house  :-\  :-X that's EPIC douchebaggery. You're getting your ass handed to you in this thread. Do yourself a favor , stop lol stop now  ;D or don't either way you lost MAJOR  ;)

This isn't really accurate, though.  I mean the same people who are posting in this thread are the same people who post in every thread Conker posts in, pretty much behaving the same way they always behave. The owning you think you're administering doesn't really look that way from the outside. Y'all aren't reacting to things that have happened in this thread, you're reacting to how he's gotten under your skin over the years (which is, honestly, something  I admire.)

I have no idea how the one guy got the pictures, whether they were hacked or whatever, but there's nothing wrong with not wanting your full pics to be  out there. ND is bashing him for not wanting his full pics out there, but only posted partial body shots (assuming those pics were really him.)

What actually happened in this thread? he said he works out and looks better than pellius. Few could look worse and he isn't one of those few. Y'all posted some unauthorized pics of his house and said he lived in a dump. He posted some vids showing it's not. It's a nice house. I'm not that familiar with London real estate, but depending on where it is, might be very valuable. For a city home, it has good space, it's well appointed and tastefully decorated and has some higher end finishes, which is exactly what he claimed.

It's basically the same pile on that occurs in every thread he debates in, that is never the ownage the participants try to pretend it is.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: January 21, 2019, 01:46:44 PM »

no need to strip for anything it doesn't need to be recent ...

come on surely after repeatedly posting pics of me and saying how sht i look... you have the guts to post one single pic of your choice that lets us see what your physique looks like

and not a daft pic of skinny legs pushed back on a chair to make them look less skinny. that's just pathetic . no one can judge your physique on that.

one decent pic bro....don't be scared son

I gave you credit for what's good on your physique. But for someone on test and GH your physique is really lacking dude , sorry it just is. And  and you're just grasping at straws now. My legs are FAR from skinny my calves are 17" cold and untrained. Your butthurt comment shows you can't be objective. You're to emotional you're looking for revenge and your butthurt will not be satiated.

Keep begging for men's pictures if that's your thing I make no judgement  :-X