Author Topic: Man, this is beautiful. I love the Patriots Way and I love Tom Brady  (Read 6855 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Man, this is beautiful. I love the Patriots Way and I love Tom Brady
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2019, 02:26:03 PM »
All of this.  Why doesn't any other NFL team model the Patriots?  The way they run their organization is different from everyone else whether it be how they practice, prepare, draft, evaluate talent, handle the sports media, pick up free agents, deal with diva players, etc, etc.

safe to say it isn't easy to emulate considering all of belicheks assistants have failed miserably as head coaches

E
E

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2019, 02:38:59 PM »
safe to say it isn't easy to emulate considering all of belicheks assistants have failed miserably as head coaches

E
True as far as coaching goes but why not deal with the draft, free agency and the rest the same?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2019, 05:10:34 PM »
True as far as coaching goes but why not deal with the draft, free agency and the rest the same?

i don't know what they are supposed to do regarding that stuff

you think every team should just shop the bargain bin and turn them into good players?  easier said than done

the draft?  they have wasted tons of picks, they took many quarterbacks in the 2nd and 3rd round that never saw the field or stunk when they got on it though none of that matters because as mentioned they just plug in bargain bin free agent and don't miss a beat

they won the super bowl without their only other bona fide superstar gronk, and he wasn't a star in college or high school he caught 8 passes his entire senior season at a local high school

it's clear belichek knows something that others don't, it's very fishy

the only assistant of his i would ever hire is his son, wouldn't touch any of the rest of them

E

E

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2019, 06:00:15 PM »

you think every team should just shop the bargain bin and turn them into good players?  easier said than done

the draft?  they have wasted tons of picks, they took many quarterbacks in the 2nd and 3rd round that never saw the field or stunk when they got on it though none of that matters because as mentioned they just plug in bargain bin free agent and don't miss a beat

they won the super bowl without their only other bona fide superstar gronk, and he wasn't a star in college or high school he caught 8 passes his entire senior season at a local high school

the only assistant of his i would ever hire is his son, wouldn't touch any of the rest of them

E

That’s true but they still got to play the game , and you don’t win 28+ play off games, 8 straight championship games, going into your 9th Sb. If it’s easy, every other team should be able to accomplish what they’ve accomplished with the amount of talent that some have

I remember when spy gate happened everyone was saying they haven’t made or won a sb since, then deflate gate, and yet they go to 5 more winning 2, and a chance to win another next wk

No matter what no team or franchise is supposed to be this successful at this level ever

People are always going to doubt them and that’s ok but reality is , they are making it look so easy

Excuses or not, this will never happen again

Even Shannon sharpe is a believer and he hates them!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2019, 06:19:37 PM »
they are the best ever and i really don't care if they tie the steelers for super bowls at this point

E
E

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2019, 02:55:54 AM »

E

They dump players who are past their prime and get rid of any diva players.  They also draft the best player available as opposed to reaching and grabbing a specific position player (even if there are better overall players available) like most teams do.  They have a QB who takes less money so more players can be signed unlike other teams who's QB's soak up most of the salary cap(Green Bay, Baltimore, Miami, SF, Detroit, Cincy, etc),  They are a locked down organization that doesn't take shit from players running their mouths and being undisciplined like the Steelers (who have a way more talented roster).  That's a start.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2019, 07:31:06 AM »
they are the best ever and i really don't care if they tie the steelers for super bowls at this point

E

If they do, at least they stop the insipid Steeler fans whining about "we got 6"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2019, 03:52:50 PM »
They dump players who are past their prime and get rid of any diva players.  They also draft the best player available as opposed to reaching and grabbing a specific position player (even if there are better overall players available) like most teams do.  They have a QB who takes less money so more players can be signed unlike other teams who's QB's soak up most of the salary cap(Green Bay, Baltimore, Miami, SF, Detroit, Cincy, etc),  They are a locked down organization that doesn't take shit from players running their mouths and being undisciplined like the Steelers (who have a way more talented roster).  That's a start.

most quarterbacks don't have the endorsement opportunities brady has, and they're not married to a woman that makes even more money

many teams take the best player available especially when they already have a team that went deep in the playoffs

the rest as i said before is easier said than done, most teams can't release a star diva player and then just plug in some bargain bin player and not miss a beat

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2019, 03:53:57 PM »
If they do, at least they stop the insipid Steeler fans whining about "we got 6"

we got 6, at worst we share it on sunday after 10 years of having the most 8)

E
E

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2019, 04:06:02 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2019, 03:01:18 AM »
most quarterbacks don't have the endorsement opportunities brady has, and they're not married to a woman that makes even more money

many teams take the best player available especially when they already have a team that went deep in the playoffs

the rest as i said before is easier said than done, most teams can't release a star diva player and then just plug in some bargain bin player and not miss a beat

E
I don't care what the excuse is to why QB's don't take less money I'm just saying they don't.  Perfect example is Aaron Rogers who is now the highest paid player.  Green Bay is fucked for the next several years as there won't be enough money to get free agents or keep the few good players they have left when their contracts are up.