Author Topic: Man, this is beautiful. I love the Patriots Way and I love Tom Brady  (Read 6865 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

The Patriots Way forever! I will relish this dynasty because I don't think I'll see something like this again in a long time if not ever. This is greatness.  The best of all time. One more...One more >:(

8) 8) 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Man, this is beautiful. I love the Patriots Way and I love Tom Brady
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 06:46:10 AM »
How many Superbowls....9?  Fucking ridiculous. 

I hate the NFL and I've never been a Pats fan, but you have to admire that kind of greatness.  I'd love to see Brady win one more just to piss everyone off.  Jealous phaggots.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 06:51:51 AM »
Pats dynasty is absurd.

As a Giants fan I just chuckle at how fortunate I am.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 06:54:02 AM »
How many Superbowls....9?  Fucking ridiculous.  

I hate the NFL and I've never been a Pats fan, but you have to admire that kind of greatness.  I'd love to see Brady win one more just to piss everyone off.  Jealous phaggots.

Yes Sir. 9 ........ 9 fucking Superbowl appearances!!!  He's been starting for 17-18 years. He's been in Superbowls half of his career. Just playing that long in and of itself is incredible but going to 9 Superbowls is absolutely insane.   There is no doubt the Patriots are the greatest dynasty in the history of football. NFL, NCAA, CFL arena league, it doesn't matter. Tom Brady is the greatest NFL Player of all time.  Bill Belichick is the greatest football coach of all time. Lets not forget, they have 5 rings with this team and maybe 6.  Bob Kraft is a helluva team owner.  

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 06:57:59 AM »
Yes Sir. 9 ........ 9 fucking Superbowl appearances!!!  He's been starting for 17-18 years. He's been in Superbowls half of his career. Just playing that long in and of itself is incredible but going to 9 Superbowls is absolutely insane.   There is no doubt the Patriots are the greatest dynasty in the history of football. NFL, NCAA, CFL arena league, it doesn't matter. Tom Brady is the greatest NFL Player of all time.  Bill Belichick is the greatest football coach of all time. Lets not forget, they have 5 rings with this team and maybe 6.  Bob Kraft is a helluva team owner.  

I say it every year, but if they win it again this season, Tom Brady should walk off into the sunset.  Leave on Top, don't play until you suck and some young guy takes your job.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 07:02:49 AM »
How many Superbowls....9?  Fucking ridiculous. 

I hate the NFL and I've never been a Pats fan, but you have to admire that kind of greatness.  I'd love to see Brady win one more just to piss everyone off.  Jealous phaggots.

They should be called Americas team..
The cowboys haven't won shit in what 20 years and counting ..

;D   ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 07:03:19 AM »
trigger warning  :o

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 07:05:51 AM »

It did not trigger me...I did not vote for Hillary.  ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 07:11:03 AM »

Love his cap, hope he removes Gillette as well.
Q

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 07:13:04 AM »
It did not trigger me...I did not vote for Hillary.  ;)

I would never take you for a Hillary voter.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2019, 07:43:18 AM »
No one can deny that he is pretty much the best quarterback of all time.
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2019, 08:43:28 AM »
It's obvious they just are a superior organization. Coach has the secret sauce and Brady is GOAT using his brain and will instead of relying on his legs and arm. They have these little white receivers for cryin' out loud - just cutting teams up with whomever they plug in the system.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2019, 10:30:56 AM »

::)

The returner touched the ball with his finger. They pretend they couldn't see it on replay: :). KC's TD called back, LOL.  Roughing the passer b/c the defender hit Brady's chest with his hand while engaging an offensive lineman which keep NE's end of the game drive alive  NFL is still dog shit, POS league still.  Highlights are enough, forget watching 3 hrs of this trash.  

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2019, 10:48:13 AM »
He lost to Eli Manning TWICE in the Super Bowl.
TWICE.
Eli.
Fucking.
Manning.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2019, 10:52:47 AM »
All of this.  Why doesn't any other NFL team model the Patriots?  The way they run their organization is different from everyone else whether it be how they practice, prepare, draft, evaluate talent, handle the sports media, pick up free agents, deal with diva players, etc, etc.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2019, 12:50:04 PM »
Overall the greatest team of all time with a GOAT as quarterback. As much as I hate the Patriots and Brady I can't deny their greatness.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2019, 01:59:30 PM »

::)

The returner touched the ball with his finger. They pretend they couldn't see it on replay: :). KC's TD called back, LOL.  Roughing the passer b/c the defender hit Brady's chest with his hand while engaging an offensive lineman which keep NE's end of the game drive alive  NFL is still dog shit, POS league still.  Highlights are enough, forget watching 3 hrs of this trash.  

Why weren’t the two lost Super Bowl to the Giants fixed, nor to the loss to the Eagles? Did the referees not feel like fixing those games?  Not to mention that they did not make the Super Bowl in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, and 2016. So, did the referees become lazy these years and decide, "Hey, lets not fix the game?" So, basically, when the Patriots win, it's fixed. When they lose, it's not. Yup, makes perfect sense.  ??? ???

IMO, it doesn’t look like the ball touched his thumb.

X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2019, 02:12:33 PM »
All of this.  Why doesn't any other NFL team model the Patriots?  The way they run their organization is different from everyone else whether it be how they practice, prepare, draft, evaluate talent, handle the sports media, pick up free agents, deal with diva players, etc, etc.

Half the league is trying to run their organization the Patriot way but they have yet to do it.  Scott Poli went to KC and couldn't get it to work, Detroit and Tennessee are lead by ex Patriots in the front office and on the field.

What they've done is remarkable and the fact that they're doing it when the league is the most competitive is even more mild boggling.

I dont know who's more instrumental to the team success TB or BB?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2019, 03:34:07 PM »
Brady is pretty good.
a

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2019, 03:37:16 PM »
In before "The Scott" says, Fuck the NFL!
Oh...Wait!  Too late...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2019, 05:06:00 PM »
Half the league is trying to run their organization the Patriot way but they have yet to do it.  Scott Poli went to KC and couldn't get it to work, Detroit and Tennessee are lead by ex Patriots in the front office and on the field.

What they've done is remarkable and the fact that they're doing it when the league is the most competitive is even more mild boggling.

It's likely both, at a similar rate of importance. It's like the perfect combination of two chemical substances.

As Carl Jung said, "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
X

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2019, 08:49:21 PM »

It's all Belichick.  Each year, they dominate the league with a bunch of no-name players that become stars in their system.  Once those players leave the Patriots, they almost never approach the level of success they had with the Pats.  Same thing with the assistants that leave to become head coaches elsewhere--each one worse than the last.

Nevermind the ways Belichick reinvents the offense each year ... from the up-tempo approach from a few years back to the two receiving tight end offense he ran after that to the power-run game that feasted on the nickel- and dime-defenses this year.  All with a bunch of cast-offs from other teams.

Brady is very, very good.  But Belichick could make the playoffs with 10 construction workers and Coach

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2019, 11:50:17 PM »
It's obvious they just are a superior organization. Coach has the secret sauce and Brady is GOAT using his brain and will instead of relying on his legs and arm. They have these little white receivers for cryin' out loud - just cutting teams up with whomever they plug in the system.

Yeah but this college qb from Kent State who never played WR is catching Jerry Rice for the most post season receptions.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2019, 12:18:23 AM »
It's all Belichick.  Each year, they dominate the league with a bunch of no-name players that become stars in their system.  Once those players leave the Patriots, they almost never approach the level of success they had with the Pats.  Same thing with the assistants that leave to become head coaches elsewhere--each one worse than the last.

Nevermind the ways Belichick reinvents the offense each year ... from the up-tempo approach from a few years back to the two receiving tight end offense he ran after that to the power-run game that feasted on the nickel- and dime-defenses this year.  All with a bunch of cast-offs from other teams.

Brady is very, very good.  But Belichick could make the playoffs with 10 construction workers and Coach

How come Belichick couldn’t do an eighth of what he’s doing when he was the coach in Cleveland?