Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 343838 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #825 on: February 01, 2019, 10:58:59 PM »

Senility & dementia affected old CORNUTTO is asking for another backhander.

Get bloody real U are 78 years old , don't U get it !.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHY , Mr.Shawn Perine (AMI Vice Prez, Editorial Director of Muscle & Fitness & Arnolds boss) kick your stupid fat ass !?.

Tony Doherty's description of U was the best 1.

What a patsy you are....ignorant as well. I am 76 for a start. Shawn Perine did bugger all on Ironage. Wonder why his site was shut down? No one can say.

Some mysterious virus. Well, how come it wasn't cleaned and rebooted? Seems to me someone didn't want those stories on the internet.

Same thing happened here on Getbig. All the old stories mysteriously disappeared about 2005 never to be seen again. Wonder who has the means to

make things go away like this? Another mystery.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #826 on: February 02, 2019, 12:38:36 AM »
I have not eaten fast food in a very long time.

Might get a quarter pounder with cheese tomorrow.

I think you should definitely do that. You might be missing something like gray, cardboard beef(?) and Velveeta on a stale bun with a pickle. Yum.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #827 on: February 02, 2019, 12:54:30 AM »

Senility & dementia affected old CORNUTTO is asking for another backhander.

Get bloody real U are 78 years old , don't U get it !.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHY , Mr.Shawn Perine (AMI Vice Prez, Editorial Director of Muscle & Fitness & Arnolds boss) kick your stupid fat ass !?.

Tony Doherty's description of U was the best 1.

Details. Details, please. I'm getting bored with conker.

I remember Shawn from IronAge and we communicated via PMs. An absolutely great and stand up guy.

Would love to hear Doherty's description. Doherty also has a good reputation and why all the top bbers in the world always paid/pay their respect to him and not Vince (well, maybe Ray Mentzer).

Says a lot about a person when good people consistently have a bad opinion of you.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #828 on: February 02, 2019, 01:04:40 AM »
The difference is that I've never had sex with a teen or as a teen. You worship a true blue pedophile.

And I am in waaaay better shape and condition than you are. Waaay. Despite being around twenty years older than you I could easily run circles around you and bitch slap you at will. I'll even show you what an inside leg kick is. That is if you aren't completely gassed at 30 seconds in.

Pure fantasy pedolust. You'd stand as much chance in a fight against me as you do of ever having a better physique than me. I would chuck your scrawny @as around like a rag doll.

And now your story changes again. Originally you were hit with a "roundhouse kick" ....after me pointing out how ridiculously slow you must be to be unable to avoid that  coming from a street bum.

It's now turned into an  "inside leg kick" lmao

Keep digging pedo elf. this thread is becoming legendary

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #829 on: February 02, 2019, 01:27:40 AM »

Conker is dead set determined to embarrass and 'expose' you. I don't like to see this crap on discussion forums. The moderators here do bugger all and look at the result. Conker and Iron Cross can say almost anything and they aren't banned. When we have some decency and civility here it will be a huge improvement.

WTF.

You think I should get banned !?
I'm guessing you must have mised the part where pedo has been following me from thread to thread for weeks calling me a "filthy inbred muzzie paki" even though he is actually the one of asian(gook)heritage and i have not a drop of asian blood in me.

Or the bit where him and ND decided to post hacked pics of mine that identify me, which pedo has posted again over 20 times in this thread.

But you're calling for me to be banned?

Pedo is pure scum in every way. He deserves absolutely everything he gets.

You just really must be senile I guess.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #830 on: February 02, 2019, 01:51:25 AM »

Conker is dead set determined to embarrass and 'expose' you. I don't like to see this crap on discussion forums. The moderators here do bugger all and look at the result. Conker and Iron Cross can say almost anything and they aren't banned. When we have some decency and civility here it will be a huge improvement.

Conker the droopy-eyed paki can try and try for years and will not accomplish anything.

He is of the lowest caste and even though he may try, he cannot embarrass any of the more enlightened beings.

Plonker is filth.
Q

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: February 02, 2019, 02:17:54 AM »

WTF.

You think I should get banned !?

You just really must be senile I guess.

:D :D :D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: February 02, 2019, 04:30:05 AM »

WTF.

Hi, Ron!   8)
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #833 on: February 02, 2019, 06:52:44 AM »
Don't tell me what I know to be true. Even Eastwood said that he did earn the respect of the locals. There is a history of resentment towards Whites because they conquered the island. From my perspective it was a good thing in the long run because Americans are basically good and decent people. But still no one likes to be conquered.

So even tho they voted overwhelmingly to become a US state their racism against whites is understandable.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #834 on: February 02, 2019, 10:58:41 AM »
no sign of the pavement dwelling pedo today?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: February 02, 2019, 11:26:08 AM »

He'll be back.  Like Arnold in the Terminator:  I'll be bacckkk!  8)
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: February 02, 2019, 11:38:09 AM »
Pure fantasy pedolust. You'd stand as much chance in a fight against me as you do of ever having a better physique than me. I would chuck your scrawny @as around like a rag doll.

And now your story changes again. Originally you were hit with a "roundhouse kick" ....after me pointing out how ridiculously slow you must be to be unable to avoid that  coming from a street bum.

Are you internet tough or what?  ;D

Pellius just pummeled a sub-human in the last week and has trained with a Gracie. I'm willing to put money out there that you would lose in a fight.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #837 on: February 02, 2019, 11:55:17 AM »

Are you internet tough or what?  ;D

Pellius just pummeled a sub-human in the last week and has trained with a Gracie. I'm willing to put money out there that you would lose in a fight.

let me think....he had a fight with a bum (probably drunk) then ran away. he says because someone shouted "police coming brah". but he's been caught out lying so many times, it's more likely he just ran away because the bum was getting the better of him.

he's 60 yrs old, about 150lb wet through, he has to wear a back brace and knee sleeves to do a bit of voluntary light work in a factory.

hmmm...i'm sure it would be a very difficult task to make this paedophile eat a lifetime supply of pavement. but i think i may just pull it off  8)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: February 02, 2019, 02:10:51 PM »
"Please don’t ever contact me again. One time warning!!!!!"  Oh, Facebook just got more interesting.  Y'all got to bring your game up, this thread had promise.   8)
X

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: February 02, 2019, 02:23:38 PM »
"Please don’t ever contact me again. One time warning!!!!!"  Oh, Facebook just got more interesting.  Y'all got to bring your game up, this thread had promise.   8)

???

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: February 02, 2019, 02:43:06 PM »

No, it would be no contest. I've had a lot of experience with bloated, drug induced, muscle heads. They are not athletic. You think being a bulked up, tattooed bodybuilder makes you though. You'd be gassed in two minutes.
And by how you talk, not knowing basic strikes, you have little, if any, experience in real, hand-to-hand, fighting. I grew up fighting. I've probably had more fist fights by the 3rd grade then you have had in your entire life.

Ask any bouncer who gives them the most trouble in a row? The bulked up muscle man or the skinny guy who actually has some ability to move?

Let's see, I'm 150 lbs, making you 70 lbs heavier. And I'm about twenty years older than you. A frail old man. And this is best all that gear and gh has produced. Just a bulked up bloated blob. lol!

Another self-ownage post.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: February 02, 2019, 02:48:55 PM »
Conker the droopy-eyed paki can try and try for years and will not accomplish anything.

He is of the lowest caste and even though he may try, he cannot embarrass any of the more enlightened beings.

Plonker is filth.

Spot on! Absolute filth. I actually have to take a shower after the beating I give him on this thread. His stench oozes through the computer screen.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: February 02, 2019, 02:51:04 PM »

No, I'm not in your head. Staying up until almost 3 am and back on the board first thing in the morning waiting impatiently for me to return.

LMAO.

Self-ownage again, and again, and again.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: February 02, 2019, 03:17:15 PM »
No, I'm not in your head. Staying up until almost 3 am and back on the board first thing in the morning waiting impatiently for me to return.

LMAO.

Self-ownage again, and again, and again.

Plonker milks (like 1000's other muslims) British social security to the max.
He doesn't works , so he can get big all night long  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #845 on: February 02, 2019, 04:04:17 PM »
No, it would be no contest. I've had a lot of experience with bloated, drug induced, muscle heads. They are not athletic. You think being a bulked up, tattooed bodybuilder makes you though. You'd be gassed in two minutes.
And by how you talk, not knowing basic strikes, you have little, if any, experience in real, hand-to-hand, fighting. I grew up fighting. I've probably had more fist fights by the 3rd grade then you have had in your entire life.

Ask any bouncer who gives them the most trouble in a row? The bulked up muscle man or the skinny guy who actually has some ability to move?

Let's see, I'm 150 lbs, making you 70 lbs heavier. And I'm about twenty years older than you. A frail old man. And this is best all that gear and gh has produced. Just a bulked up bloated blob. lol!

Another self-ownage post.

pedolust closing in on 300 posts in this thread (if not already passed)  ;D

it doesn't matter how many times you post up silly cropped pics it's not going to change anything. everyone has seen the proper pics of me and you. you look like unadulterated sht. i have a good physique. and bear in mind your pics are years old, they have been around since i joined in 2012. so no doubt your physique is even worse now at 60.  :o

i have 17" arms, you have 14" arms. ripped arms on a skinny wretch isn't worth sht. it's like big tits on fat girl. it's not an achievement.

"bloated musclehead"?  i weigh around 210-215 with a 28 inch waist (in those pics). i have always been naturally athletic and excelled at pretty much any sport i tried as a youngster involving power, speed, agility.

trust me pedolust, i would have grabbed hold of you and be smashing your head off the pavement before you'd got a chance to blink. you'd be unconscious within 30 seconds and i'd keep smashing your head off the concrete for another 30 seconds after that.

got roundhouse kicked by a drunken street bum....lol wadda mess  :D

and god knows why you keep going on about "gear and gh" you've used both, and probably a damn sight more than me too.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #846 on: February 02, 2019, 04:33:35 PM »
Conker needs to up his arm game.

I am 100% lifetime natural.

17" arms

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: February 02, 2019, 04:37:03 PM »
My pic was taken today.

Now you even lie about having a 28 inch waist. Lol. You're a doughboy compared to me and I don't have anywhere near a 28 inch waist.

Lying is just part of your nature and your culture. Even when caught in a lie you lie. Nobody can believe anything you say. You don't own a business, you work at a chicken plant, you don't own a home or any cars, and you're a bloated drug filled mess

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: February 02, 2019, 05:05:43 PM »
Weather  in Hawaii : 26'C   8)

Weather in London: 3'C  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #849 on: February 02, 2019, 05:09:47 PM »
My pic was taken today.

Now you even lie about having a 28 inch waist. Lol. You're a doughboy compared to me and I don't have anywhere near a 28 inch waist.

Lying is just part of your nature and your culture. Even when caught in a lie you lie. Nobody can believe anything you say. You don't own a business, you work at a chicken plant, you don't own a home or any cars, and you're a bloated drug filled mess

Conker looks decent, gear or not. But I guess people expect more from a gear user.

I wonder how much he uses.  ??? ???

I think mine measure a little over 17” now but not 100% sure.
X