Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 344295 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #800 on: February 01, 2019, 02:12:47 PM »
and yet pellius never once in his life had anywhere near the physique of vince.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #801 on: February 01, 2019, 02:40:31 PM »
and yet pellius never once in his life had anywhere near the physique of vince.

Pedolust is a fkin idiot. His biggest achievement in life was being a fook8n "elf" and helping some anonymous scammer scam hundreds of people out of money.

He talks on here as if he thinks he is some great authority on anything to do with training.  In reality, as you can see from the earlier posts, he's just a filthy perverted pedo, that has never in his life even looked like he lifts.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #802 on: February 01, 2019, 03:33:56 PM »
so every time someone doesnt attack a homeless guy who in some way bothered them, theyre getting pissed on?

im sure you dont mean that. yet thats what you say. so why do you say things you dont mean? wouldnt it better not to post shit that is stupid?

You cannot be this ignorant.  Or can you...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #803 on: February 01, 2019, 03:41:47 PM »
You cannot be this ignorant.  Or can you...

He is. All this toxic masculinity offends him.

Unheard of just a generation ago. The new normal in ratherbeblown's world.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1090305370860355584?s=17

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #804 on: February 01, 2019, 03:57:29 PM »
He is. All this toxic masculinity offends him.

Unheard of just a generation ago. The new normal in ratherbeblown's world.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1090305370860355584?s=17

masculinity? you're a coward and a chicken shit.

you attacked a homeless man because you thought you could bully him around and take him out without getting hurt.

but it resulted in you getting kicked, hurting your hands and running away.

thats the least masculine act ive ever heard of. you should be ashamed of yourself, but youre not because you're a lousy human being. you even wanted to kick him while he was down and defenseless on the ground but only the fear of being arrested by the police stopped you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: February 01, 2019, 04:08:33 PM »
Pedolust is a fkin idiot. His biggest achievement in life was being a fook8n "elf" and helping some anonymous scammer scam hundreds of people out of money.

He talks on here as if he thinks he is some great authority on anything to do with training.  In reality, as you can see from the earlier posts, he's just a filthy perverted pedo, that has never in his life even looked like he lifts.

The difference is that I've never had sex with a teen or as a teen. You worship a true blue pedophile.

And I am in waaaay better shape and condition than you are. Waaay. Despite being around twenty years older than you I could easily run circles around you and bitch slap you at will. I'll even show you what an inside leg kick is. That is if you aren't completely gassed at 30 seconds in.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: February 01, 2019, 05:07:07 PM »
this is some heated stuff.   :o
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #807 on: February 01, 2019, 05:11:26 PM »
Show respect, get respect.

Some horseshit platitude doesn't alter reality.  They hate my honky ass no matter what.  You know that's true.

How about: Be respectful as a default position unless someone gives you a reason not to be.  That's how all the world's non-cunts behave.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #808 on: February 01, 2019, 05:14:18 PM »
Show respect, get respect.

why do you have to wait for the other person to show you respect before you  show them similar respect?
c

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #809 on: February 01, 2019, 05:15:04 PM »
Pellius doing the Gods work.
Q

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #810 on: February 01, 2019, 05:48:14 PM »
Pellius is a natural warrior. Look at him in this thread jabbing, kicking and dancing about....and getting clobbered as well. No matter... he gets back up and retaliates to the bitter end.

What you, Pellius! These threads prove that some shit sticks no matter how clever and witty you are.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #811 on: February 01, 2019, 05:57:49 PM »
Pellius is a natural warrior. Look at him in this thread jabbing, kicking and dancing about....and getting clobbered as well. No matter... he gets back up and retaliates to the bitter end.

What you, Pellius! These threads prove that some shit sticks no matter how clever and witty you are.

How much do you spend a year on your Truvada prescription?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #812 on: February 01, 2019, 06:00:11 PM »
Lots of betas  here are singin' in the rain.  FTN.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: February 01, 2019, 06:02:06 PM »
Some horseshit platitude doesn't alter reality.  They hate my honky ass no matter what.  You know that's true.

How about: Be respectful as a default position unless someone gives you a reason not to be.  That's how all the world's non-cunts behave.

Don't tell me what I know to be true. Even Eastwood said that he did earn the respect of the locals. There is a history of resentment towards Whites because they conquered the island. From my perspective it was a good thing in the long run because Americans are basically good and decent people. But still no one likes to be conquered.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: February 01, 2019, 06:07:29 PM »

why do you have to wait for the other person to show you respect before you  show them similar respect?

When you first start a new job, or visit someone's home for the first time, it is best to be a bit on the reserved side. Allow the host to warm up to you. Believe me, there is a lot of hate towards Japanese as a race here. Not just because of Pear Harbor but also because they've bought up such a large portion of the island. But when taken as individuals, they are so polite and respectful you can't help but be won over by them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #815 on: February 01, 2019, 06:09:49 PM »
this is some heated stuff.   :o
You getting turned on?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: February 01, 2019, 06:10:23 PM »

Ok. At least now I know where I stand. You just burned another bridge.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #817 on: February 01, 2019, 07:20:20 PM »
Ok. At least now I know where I stand. You just burned another bridge.

Just because I make comments here doesn't mean I am against you. Of course, with all these blows who knows what is going on?

You have Conker and ratherbebig hounding you and I have Iron Cross...who boasts he is being paid to harrass and embarrass me!

You know how the internet works....keep repeating something over and over and many will believe that to be true. Not at all a

tactic I would use. I stand by what I post and am responsible as well.

By shit sticking I am referring to posts made by you in the past about underage girls. Doesn't mean you are guilty but many here

seize those posts and believe things about you and call you names.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: February 01, 2019, 07:28:47 PM »

Just because I make comments here doesn't mean I am against you. Of course, with all these blows who knows what is going on?

You have Conker and ratherbebig hounding you and I have Iron Cross...who boasts he is being paid to harrass and embarrass me!

You know how the internet works....keep repeating something over and over and many will believe that to be true. Not at all a

By shit sticking I am referring to posts made by you in the past about underage girls. Doesn't mean you are guilty but many here

You've really grown to be a miserable, bitter old man.

Fuck off.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #819 on: February 01, 2019, 07:31:58 PM »
 I have not eaten fast food in a very long time.

Might get a quarter pounder with cheese tomorrow.
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #820 on: February 01, 2019, 07:50:44 PM »
You've really grown to be a miserable, bitter old man.

Fuck off.

Pot calling the kettle black or what! You started this thread and were proud of what you did. You know, trying to rid America of vermin.

Well you can't blame others for having a say about what occurred. Then along come Conker and ratherbebig and the rest is endless bitching and name calling. Bitter gets bitter ad nauseum.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: February 01, 2019, 08:00:11 PM »

Pot calling the kettle black or what! You started this thread and were proud of what you did. You know, trying to rid America of vermin.

Well you can't blame others for having a say about what occurred. Then along come Conker and ratherbebig and the rest is endless bitching and name calling. Bitter gets bitter ad nauseum.

Not bitter. Just like everybody else here, just so damn sick of you. So, so, damn sick of you with your condescending and superior attitude. It took me a lot longer than others but, with your help, I finally got there.

Your tired old refrain about how everyone claims to be an expert applies only to you. NO ONE, not a single person here, claimed to be an expert on anything. They mostly just state their ideas, many backed by real scientific studies (all which you dismiss offering none of your own except your arms grew an inch in a month decades ago), and challenge other theories. You, and ONLY YOU, have categorically claimed to be a "Hypertrophy Expert."

Good to know that you side with homeless people over decent citizens minding their own business. Conker will be pleased to have you, along with ratherbebig, as an ally. Unlike you, at least he can claim two. You keep good company.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: February 01, 2019, 08:26:09 PM »
You getting turned on?

no.  I had sex as a teen.  This just beats Facebook right now.  8)
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #823 on: February 01, 2019, 08:51:37 PM »
Not bitter. Just like everybody else here, just so damn sick of you. So, so, damn sick of you with your condescending and superior attitude. It took me a lot longer than others but, with your help, I finally got there.

Your tired old refrain about how everyone claims to be an expert applies only to you. NO ONE, not a single person here, claimed to be an expert on anything. They mostly just state their ideas, many backed by real scientific studies (all which you dismiss offering none of your own except your arms grew an inch in a month decades ago), and challenge other theories. You, and ONLY YOU, have categorically claimed to be a "Hypertrophy Expert."

Good to know that you side with homeless people over decent citizens minding their own business. Conker will be pleased to have you, along with ratherbebig, as an ally. Unlike you, at least he can claim two. You keep good company.

Thanks for confirming that you are not an expert in hypertrophy theory. As far as I am concerned it takes a real expert to know another expert. I claim to have published my hypothesis or theory about hypertrophy and have described and defended it on the internet since 1999. No one has yet refuted my claims. Therefore I am entitled to hold this method, idea, hypothesis or theory. Whatever.

By the way, I doubt anyone here detects my sense of humour. I am a shit stirrer up there with the best of them. Nope, people just see me as some conceited jerk.

Now, about comprehension. How on earth do you conclude that I am siding with the homeless? I have been homeless for a couple of weeks way back when. Good story with that as well. That was in Vancouver. So I am reluctant to throw stones at anyone who is homeless. I have no idea what their situation is and if I were in their shoes would probably end up like them.

This isn't a debate about decency and homelessness. I agree that people should be able to do their thing as long as they don't bother others. That includes homeless people. Hawaii and other states and countries have a huge problem with the homeless. Especially families and others who want a better life. What on earth do you do for those people? How do they escape homelessness?

Conker is dead set determined to embarrass and 'expose' you. I don't like to see this crap on discussion forums. The moderators here do bugger all and look at the result. Conker and Iron Cross can say almost anything and they aren't banned. When we have some decency and civility here it will be a huge improvement.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: February 01, 2019, 10:44:26 PM »

Senility & dementia affected old CORNUTTO is asking for another backhander.

Get bloody real U are 78 years old , don't U get it !.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHY , Mr.Shawn Perine (AMI Vice Prez, Editorial Director of Muscle & Fitness & Arnolds boss) kick your stupid fat ass !?.

Tony Doherty's description of U was the best 1.