Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 336980 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:49:53 PM »
So I had to go into town and while there I did a workout at the 24 hr fitness on Bishop Street which is just down the street from the courthouse.

After my workout I went to McDonald's and got their buy one QP with cheese and get another for a dollar. I then realized that the place was so crowded that there was nowhere to sit so I had to go outside.

They have long gotten rid of any tables and chairs along the walkway at Fort Street Mall (an outside mall because the homeless take it over. So with nowhere else to go I just find a vacant out of way space and sit cross-legged on the ground.

As I am eating my QP with cheese a homeless guy comes up to me and points at my other QP and says he wants it. I look at him with disgust and say that I want it too, that's why I bought it. He then tells me he's hungry and points again at my sandwich and says, "You have one. Give me the other one." I just tell him that I'm hungry too and want both of them. That's why I bought two. He then flips me off and walks away.
I'm kind of pissed at that filty piece of shit but whatever.

He then comes back and stands about five yards aways from me and stares at me. I'm still just sitting there and I say, "Is there a problem?" He's wearing these baggy short and just lifts up one side of his shorts and shows me his cock. Doesn't say anything but just looks at my with his cock hanging out. I'm like WTF? So I look at him bewildered and actually say, "What the fuck?" He doesn't say anything but just stands there in front of me and everybody else walking through the mall with his shorts up and his cock hanging out.

I'm really caught off guard and thinking what should I do. Then I just decide I'm going to kick his ass. So I stand up and make my way toward him. I am somewhat surprised that he doesn't run away but actually adopts a fighting stance and says, "Let's go!"
He has both hands up near his chin and starts bouncing around like a boxer. I put my hands up and we square off. He's actually throwing some jabs with his left lead and then roundhouse kicks me on the inner knee of my right leg (I'm a South Paw). I then say to myself, "Shit, does everybody train in MMA now?" MMA is the most popular sport in Hawaii now and we have more MMA and BJJ schools per square mile than any State in the US. It's like everybody is into it. I guess since we really don't have a football, basketball, or baseball team MMA is the only way we can make a name for ourselves.

Anyway, I'm a bit taller than he was and close the distance and throw an overhead left that catches him solid right of the right side of his forehead. This causes him to turn to his left and bend forward. Then I give him a front snap kick square on the face with my left leg (I'm wearing shoes). He goes to the ground.

I wanted like to give him a few kicks to body while he was on the ground but I heard someone say, "Brah, the cops are coming." And I look up and there's a crowd around me. I decided to high tail it out of there. As I was taking off, I paused briefly and headed back to get my other QP with cheese. "Don't want to forget this," I said as the crowd laughed.

My car was parked about a block away and as I was making my way in that direction I saw a bus coming. I decided to hop on the bus and just get out of there. I figure if the cops caught me they would have to make up a report and all that stuff but if I was nowhere to be found and it was just the homeless guy they wouldn't give a shit and I can pick up my car tomorrow. Everybody is so sick of these street people making lives miserable for decent tax paying citizens that just want to go about their business in peace that I'm pretty sure that even with all the cameras in the area I'll be OK.

Anyway, while sitting at the bus I'm thinking, "Jeeze, I'm close to 60 years old and I'm still throwing hands with low lives." I then notice that my right knee hurts a bit and my left hand is swollen and I can't make a fist. You would think that I could get through a street fight with a homeless guy unscathed but the years really takes its toll. Now I won't won't be able to train for who knows how long. The hand doesn't seem broken but just swollen. The skull is the hardest part of your body and fist will break first before a solid skull. That's why it's always good to keep your chin tucked in.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 10:55:51 PM »
So I had to go into town and while there I did a workout at the 24 hr fitness on Bishop Street which is just down the street from the courthouse.

After my workout I went to McDonald's and got their buy one QP with cheese and get another for a dollar. I then realized that the place was so crowded that there was nowhere to sit so I had to go outside.

They have long gotten rid of any tables and chairs along the walkway at Fort Street Mall (an outside mall because the homeless take it over. So with nowhere else to go I just find a vacant out of way space and sit cross-legged on the ground.

As I am eating my QP with cheese a homeless guy comes up to me and points at my other QP and says he wants it. I look at him with disgust and say that I want it too, that's why I bought it. He then tells me he's hungry and points again at my sandwich and says, "You have one. Give me the other one." I just tell him that I'm hungry too and want both of them. That's why I bought two. He then flips me off and walks away.

He then comes back and stands about five yards aways from me and stares at me. I'm still just sitting there and I say, "Is there a problem?" He's wearing these baggy short and just lifts up one side of his shorts and shows me his cock. Doesn't say anything but just looks at my with his cock hanging out. I'm like WTF? So I look at him bewildered and actually say, "What the fuck?" He doesn't say anything but just stands there in front of me and everybody else walking through the mall with his shorts up and his cock hanging out.

I'm really caught off guard and thinking what should I do. Then I just decide I'm going to kick his ass. So I stand up and make my way toward him. I am somewhat surprised that he doesn't run away but actually adopts a fighting stance and says, "Let's go!"
He has both hands up near his chin and starts bouncing around like a boxer. I put my hands up and we square off. He's actually throwing some jabs with his left lead and then roundhouse kicks me on the inner knee of my right leg (I'm a South Paw). I then say to myself, "Shit, does everybody train in MMA now?" MMA is the most popular sport in Hawaii now and we have more MMA and BJJ schools per square mile than any State in the US. It's like everybody is into it. I guess since we really don't have a football, basketball, or baseball team MMA is the only way we can make a name for ourselves.

Anyway, I'm a bit taller than he was and close the distance and throw an overhead left that catches him solid right of the right side of his forehead. This causes him to turn to his left and bend forward. Then I give him a front snap kick square on the face with my left leg (I'm wearing shoes). He goes to the ground.

I wanted like to give him a few kicks to body while he was on the ground but I heard someone say, "Brah, the cops are coming." And I look up and there's a crowd around me. I decided to high tail it out of there. As I was taking off, I paused briefly and headed back to get my other QP with cheese. "Don't want to forget this," I said as the crowd laughed.

My car was parked about a block away and as I was making my way in that direction I saw a bus coming. I decided to hop on the bus and just get out of there. I figure if the cops caught me they would have to make up a report and all that stuff but if I was nowhere to be found and it was just the homeless guy they wouldn't give a shit and I can pick up my car tomorrow. Everybody is so sick of these street people making lives miserable for decent tax paying citizens that just want to go about their business in peace that I'm pretty sure that even with all the cameras in the area I'll be OK.

Anyway, while sitting at the bus I'm thinking, "Jeeze, I'm close to 60 years old and I'm still throwing hands with low lives." I then notice that my right knee hurts a bit and my left hand is swollen and I can't make a fist. You would think that I could get through a street fight with a homeless guy unscathed but the years really takes its toll. Now I won't won't be able to train for who knows how long. The hand doesn't seem broken but just swollen. The skull is the hardest part of your body and fist will break first before a solid skull. That's why it's always good to keep your chin tucked in.

Pellius, did Conker recover from your beating?
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 11:02:28 PM »

He'll never recover.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 11:03:15 PM »

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 11:33:20 PM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 11:41:50 PM »
Was it a nice cock? Asking for a friend

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 11:54:57 PM »
Who came first?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 11:55:24 PM »
The police need to do something for sure.  Just recently some freaky looking dude was hassling me.  Said he'd give me a cheeseburger if I showed him my pecker.  Fruity bastard.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2019, 11:58:26 PM »
The police need to do something for sure.  Just recently some freaky looking dude was hassling me.  Said he'd give me a cheeseburger if I showed him my pecker.  Fruity bastard.

Was it a nice cock? Asking for a friend
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 12:03:04 AM »
Yep, but it gotta eat, you know?

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2019, 12:44:23 AM »
Racist homophobe hate crime reported.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2019, 01:01:20 AM »
The audacity of Conker to ask for a Quarter Pounder like that.

Q

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2019, 01:14:15 AM »
LOL at Pellius. For a lousy buck he got himself into a mess.

Funniest story since Goodrum confronted some dude about a bicycle.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2019, 02:08:42 AM »

Why would you say that & take that attitude
The Lowlife was the one acting up and being a Pratt
He got what he deserved & lucky he didn’t get a few more digs.
Harassing someone peacefully eating food they had paid for.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2019, 02:32:17 AM »
pellius now regaling us with stories of epic fist fights with tramps. my fkin lord! other dude probably saw pellius as another hobo trying to muscle in on his patch.

well done for scaring off the competition "brah". i'm sure that particular begging p1tch will be all yours from now on!

;D ;D ;D ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2019, 02:46:32 AM »
Hahahah can’t stop laughing at his cock hanging out and staring at you.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2019, 03:25:36 AM »

So he should just give up his food cause it was only a dollar?Fuck that,if he wanted to give him one and the homeless guy went about it differently  then fine but to assume one is his cause he has two is fucked.Not his fault he’s homeless prob just another drug addict drunk.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2019, 03:34:09 AM »
So he should just give up his food cause it was only a dollar?Fuck that,if he wanted to give him one and the homeless guy went about it differently  then fine but to assume one is his cause he has two is fucked.Not his fault he’s homeless prob just another drug addict drunk.

What to do in his situation....walk away with his burgers. Wtf was Pellius thinking?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2019, 03:41:56 AM »
Great post, 10/10

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2019, 03:47:02 AM »
A man has a right to defend his qp with chesse.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2019, 05:13:19 AM »
Good job!

There was no reason for that beggar to behave like that, hopefully the scumbag learnt his lesson. He deserved it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2019, 05:48:34 AM »

::)
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2019, 05:54:50 AM »
Post of the year easily
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2019, 06:18:29 AM »
Hahahah can’t stop laughing at his cock hanging out and staring at you.

Thats like the nod in fight club to fellow members, but modified for getbiggers. pellius needs to learn the lingo.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2019, 06:26:06 AM »
So he should just give up his food cause it was only a dollar?Fuck that,if he wanted to give him one and the homeless guy went about it differently  then fine but to assume one is his cause he has two is fucked.Not his fault he’s homeless prob just another drug addict drunk.

pellius must look even more pussified IRL than his pics here show.

homeless people trying to strongarm him for his food in mcdonalds. LMFAO . he must come across as such a pussy wimp.

"when i said i was going back for my qp the crowd laughed" what a fkin clown.

i wouldn't be surprised if the vid of this "fight" is going viral on one of those "bum fight" websites , as we speak